It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Electrical Patterns of Life; The Work of Dr. Harold S. Burr

"The Universe in which we find ourselves and from which we can not be separated is a place of Law and Order. It is not an accident, nor chaos. It is organized and maintained by an Electro-dynamic field capable of determining the position and movement of all charged particles. For nearly half a century, the logical consequences of this theory have been subjected to rigorously controlled conditions and met with no contradictions

These were the statements of Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, Ph.D., who was E. K. Hunt Professor Emeritus, Anatomy at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Burr was a member of the faculty of medicine for over forty-three years. From 1916 to the late 1950's, he published, either alone or with others, more than ninety-three scientific papers.

Dr. Burr discovered that all living things - from men to mice, from trees to seeds - are molded and controlled by electro-dynamic fields, which could be measured and mapped with standard voltmeters. These "fields of life," or L-fields, are the basic blueprints of all life on this planet. Their discovery is of immense significance to all of us. Dr. Burr believed that, since measurements of L-field voltages can reveal physical and mental conditions, doctors should be able to use them to diagnose illness before symptoms develop, and so would have a better chance of successful treatment.

source

We can heal our own bodies.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
So the city Mayors that were targeted today by Barr with the threat of defunding, NYC, PORTLAND, and SEATTLE have all put their little heads together and come up with this response to it.
This is the best they've got!

"This is thoroughly political and unconstitutional. The President is playing cheap political games with Congressionally directed funds. Our cities are bringing communities together; our cities are pushing forward after fighting back a pandemic and facing the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, all despite recklessness and partisanship from the White House. What the Trump Administration is engaging in now is more of what we've seen all along: shirking responsibility and placing blame elsewhere to cover its failure." ###

Link to Article, but that's pretty much all there is! LINK

"Clearly Unconstitutional" = there is nothing in The Constitution about the issue at all. If there was, and there isn't, then said morons would cite the passage. This statement is utterly meaningless.

"Threat to our democracy."
"Unprecedented"
"Russian Meddling"
"Cheater"
"Racist"
"White Supremacy"
"Black Lives Matter"

On and on and on and on.

When are folks going to get sick of the factory produced mind control catchphrases?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, from your Alaska article link, there is a further picture of her wearing the black ring... so it was obviously something she wore all the time until she married Bill?

Here's a zoom of the hand so you can see it's not the telephone wire!

edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
File under "there are lies, damn lies, statistics and then there are medical statistics."

If you’d like to know how the US has reach 200,000 reported #sarscov2 deaths, the Milwaukee coroner’s office is a good place to start. It reports the (anonymized) death certificates of #Covid cases. Just a few of the most recent (sorry about the glare):

Link To Images Warning: Blood Pressure will rise, possibly to critical levels.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Exactly right. Time is relative to the observer.

If you are in an aircraft traveling near the speed of light, everyone on the ground would appear to be motionless and frozen in time. However, time would seem to be passing normally for you in your craft. To the people on the ground, time is passing normally for them too.

In our every day lives, and the speeds we normally operate at, we can't detect this time dilation. However, the super hidden secret is, your entire body doesn't have to be moving to experience this. Your body isn't the observer, your consciousness is. If you believe your consciousness is the result of electrons moving in your brain, well, electrons can move at almost the speed of light.

Flying an aircraft near the speed of light to slow time is really one directional like direct current (DC). What about alternating current (AC)? What if you can vibrate at a frequency that causes your electrons to sustain a constant speed near the speed of light in your mind? Could you slow and speed up time in your mind without moving your entire body?

I've talked about that here in ATS. I've even discussed time traveling in dreams. Dreaming is a very unique state of consciousness. Have you ever had a really long dream that seems like hours, but woke up to find only a few minutes have passed? Or have you had a really short dream, but woke up to find you've been sleeping for hours? You are time traveling. But only your mind, not your body, which is why you always wake up back in your normal time and not in the past or the future. Your body is an anchor in time.

Now watch this in that context, assuming the people in this video are unaware of what I just told you.

edit on 21-9-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This may help with anagrams, Sufi...

new.wordsmith.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "there are lies, damn lies, statistics and then there are medical statistics."

If you’d like to know how the US has reach 200,000 reported #sarscov2 deaths, the Milwaukee coroner’s office is a good place to start. It reports the (anonymized) death certificates of #Covid cases. Just a few of the most recent (sorry about the glare):

Link To Images Warning: Blood Pressure will rise, possibly to critical levels.

Proven by the local news tonight. 👍

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
At best the CV19 death count is probably 50% of the CDC #.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Pelosi goes on teeeveee and says she will impeach DJT if he works to fill the vacancy per the section of the Constitution that REQUIRES him to do it. He swore an OATH!!!

To not fill the seat is a dereliction of duty and possibly an impeachable offense by some strange measure.

According to Pelosi, to fill it is evidently an impeachable offense, and she will use the Constitution that gives him the REQUIREMENT to work to fill the vacancy to impeach him.

So, to act in a manner explicitly spelled out in the Constitution is in fact Unconstitutional.

Even worse, he's not appointing anybody, he's sending a recommendation and the SENATE does the work, so she's not involved!!! It is literally none of her Constitutional business at this point.

Pelosi supports the Constitution and sees DJT as a "threat" both it and the democracy we don't live in, yet, inexplicably, she ignores the fact that the document that gives her the right to impeach, also DEMANDS he work to fill the vacancy per the oath he took.

The fact that this makes sense to someone might be the most disheartening thing to me so far in all this. I don't care about arrests, I don't care if Q fills folks expectations but to grind this Awakening out for decades as I have only to see the logic above is actually logical to someone someplace has me simply stupefied.

Even worse, the folks who find this crazy homeless person conspiracy theory logic logical is believing this because something something abortion and nothing more, as none of these malcontents ever read the Constitution, or an RBG ruling ever, let alone her argument for lowering "consent" to pre-pubescent age.

***btw, that hurt the hell out of my head to spell out her logic.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

6% 😂

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

6% 😂

Probably. These people. Crippled economy and killed off the greatest generation.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
The takeaway...we have way more control over this "reality" than what we've been led to believe. We don't need to rely on these institutions in order to survive

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, yeah that's the one. Really weird in that only Hillary knows the story well, and everyone else is just either going along for the ride, or dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The area of the floor around her shoes?

And her shoes? It looks odd

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
President Trump going along with the Covid-19 Hoax is what troubles me. He gets top-secret briefings. No way he's in the dark.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This dude is lit!

twitter.com...

I love how he put it.
"you can't tell me who lived here or here or over here because you ain't from here Mother f'er"/

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump going along with the Covid-19 Hoax is what troubles me. He gets top-secret briefings. No way he's in the dark.

It’s just another exposing of the deep state and it’s still lurking throughout government. CDC is as bad as the WHO.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

It’s just another exposing of the deep state and it’s still lurking throughout government. CDC is as bad as the WHO.

President Trump said his Covid-19 decisions have been the hardest he's had to make. I think I'm beginning to understand why. The decision to sacrifice 50,000 (or so) lives, in order to clean up deep-state criminals, must have been agonizing to make.
edit on 9/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
L Graham saying he’s got the votes to confirm a SCOTUS appt before election.

We shall see.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

It's clearly suppose to be a glam shot. Look how far she is from the desk. The thing about this is that the picture could have been taken anywhere, even at her College. The other picture in the story of Sandi Servaas standing on the gravel road, that too looks fake. I've seen old pictures like that, but never one where there was no shadow from the person in it.

So if I understand the story correctly:
Hillary and a friend drive to Alaska
In Alaska they got jobs working at a fish processing plant
Hillary complained about the working conditions and was sent away
Hillary and her friends then worked at the McKinley National Park for the rest of the summer
Hillary then comes back to Arkansas and marries Bill

The one person that could tell us what really happened died a few years after Hillary got married. Sandi Servaas was a very vocal advocate for gay and lesbian rights. I wonder if she and Hillary had a thing going on that summer and Hillary thought it might hurt her push on Bill to get into politics, or that if it had come out what she was doing on the side the scandal would end either of their future goals?

edit on 21-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join