It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

"anarchist jurisdiction" -- LMAO

Quite the year, indeed.

Cheers
edit on 21-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Well well well. I feel like I’ve spotted my first Sasquatch & UFO at the same time!! First ghost post I’ve actually seen (live or otherwise).

What is the date stamp window? Was this a recent post or a blast from the past?

Oct 2nd. 2020?
edit on 21-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
BOOM
Guess he next for a suicide or accident

FBI Agent Who Uncovered Weiner Laptop with Hillary's Emails says FBI Leadership Told Him to Erase All of His Findings

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Have to be honest - Back in the early days of the WWW these type of shenanigans were easy peasy to pull off - with the right tools - WILL NOT GO INTO DETAILS - but have seen and done similar things (even on a greater scale) - not so spooky lol - really - enough said - As far as I'm concerned .... don't impress me much

Probably in the Minority - But I don't care lol

YMMV

All passengers on Epstein's flight logs to be named 'sparking panic among rich pals'

Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

Denise George has filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate, alleging 22 counts, including aggravated rape, child abuse and neglect, human trafficking, forced labour and prostitution.

As well as the passenger lists, Ms George is seeking any “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes the pilots made.

The subpoena demands the names and contact details of anyone who worked for the pilots or who “interacted with or observed” Jeffrey Epstein or any passengers associated with him.....

edit on 9212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here another one to watch for next few day's

The FinCEN Files are hitting the wire today. That's a biggie. Look for a domino effect. Remember the 150k+ sealed indictments. Many may be money laundering and financial related.

www.buzzfeednews.com...

The domino effect.

Once hailed as ‘America’s richest man,’ he’s now raising cash by selling his jet, 257-foot yacht and loads of art

www.marketwatch.com... 11600655045?mod=home-page

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"They had no idea one would find the key"

Ok, this is a bit weird................

You guys remember me mentioning my very weird experiences back in 2014/15?.. where I stumbled upon a code... and then was attacked from many angles, and had a flying triangle over my home and where my life was kind of ruined and never really recovered? I wasn't making it up.

I have a weird suspicion that the one who found the key, might have been me. If that were true, I have very mixed feelings about it. Maybe Ghost can confirm whether this is true or not. I'm not looking for notoriety or anything else... I just want to understand what happened to me. All the things that happened around then pointed to exactly what Ghost was saying... and following that event, the whole world started to change dramatically... then Trump got in, and here we are.

I'd also say that Q uses the same type of coding that I found... and that always struck me as odd. Ghosts post has really started to make me wonder.

Like I say, I'm not trying to aggrandise myself in any way... I'm no one... I am happy to remain a relative no one. All I ever wanted was for the BS to end... to find a way to make a difference in the world that had actual meaning, and not just some consciousness band aid.

I don't know. I just find it weird, that the messages I received back then, and timing of the changes happening followed from that event. I asked of the universe at the time... can one person truly make a difference?

I'm very conscious about even posting this (for very obvious reasons), but it is really a plea to Ghost to somehow let me know if I actually was the one who found the key (it's possible that the posted message WAS letting me know). In honesty, in many ways, it would be a relief if it wasn't... but after considering what Ghost wrote there, it really has me wondering, and I'd like some closure.
I really hope no one here takes this as me trying to steal a light... I don't care about any fame or glory, but when your life is kind of ruined by unknown forces without anyone telling you why.... it kind of bugs you, ya know?

Anyway, that's all. Everyone is truly welcome to dismiss this as my grand fantasy or the ramblings of a crazy person if it makes it easier. I really don't worry about what other people think about me at this point, unless I have hurt them or caused harm to them somehow (in which case I'd always apologise and try to find resolution).

Peace all... and sorry if this is a bit weird...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well yeah - maybe in 1996 it was easy to do those types of things, but this is 2020 with MUCH tighter security and encryption on all things. Not so trivial today.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

19 September, 01:15AM ATS system time.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Can someone please link me to, or PM me what saladfingers is talking about here. What did you find, saladfingers?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well yeah - maybe in 1996 it was easy to do those types of things, but this is 2020 with MUCH tighter security and encryption on all things. Not so trivial today.

Somethings don't change with time lol
PM for you - you'll find it enlightening I think !....

Otherwise Carry-on

edit on 9212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Can someone please link me to, or PM me what saladfingers is talking about here. What did you find, saladfingers?

I've never fully opened up about it Joe, not with full clarity. The events around that time freaked me (and my better half) out so much that I remain a little scared to talk about it even now. I've tried to speak about it here and there, but I end up being vague, and it frustrates people. I don't want to bring any more problems upon my home/life/family.

There may come a point where I feel safe enough to talk candidly about it... I hope so.

Regarding the Ghost post I am referring to, a screenshot of it was posted further up the thread if it is still there.

I just want to say that I very much appreciate the kind replies. I just went and discussed this with my other half, and she seems to think I might be right... I wsa kind of hoping she'd say a simple... "Hmmm, maybe, but you'll never know"... but instead, she wsa like "yeah, I think you're probably right". Thanks Mrs. lol. Anyway, she had her own set of freaky events too... we refer to the entire period as "The blip". I was a bit weirded out when the Thanos click of the fingers in the Avengers movie was also referred to as "The blip".

pteridine, Thanks. I don't want to derail this thread, so I can't do it here really... but this is where Ghost posted, so I had to post the above here, and like I say, I still have a fair amount of anxiety in opening up. Everytime I try, a deep part of my subconscious holds me back. But I have tried to express much of what I have found and the conclusions I came to in my posts over the last few months.

If I actually did find that key, I think it is important to understand that the key wsa covered in mud, and I didn't really understand what I found, or what it meant. My insight is limited in that regard... but I came to the conclusion that it meant a whole lot to someone, and they knew what I'd found, even if I didn't. When the time is right, I'll try and explain what happened in full. It might not be until the world changes though. At the end of the day, what is done is done.

Anyway, thanks to all for not just telling me I'm a mad man. The world is super weird behind the curtain, and we're all just bumbling along in "normal life".

And yes Aallanon
That was what I thought too... So long as ATS don't delete it before I get there.
Please don't let this become too much of a topic. I'll let everyone know if I have any follow up.

Much love to all. And again, thanks for not saying I'm delusional etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

If you want someone to talk about it privately, please PM me. I would love to hear about this in more detail. Sounds very interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

PM for you.

Cheers

Hey Cav, Any chance you could PM me info too? Doubt I’d understand it, but boy I’d love to know what all the fuss is about- I’ve only got 1 Ghost post saved.

Dashen- as Guy mentioned: black-site Qboard convo maybe?

Salad- it’s tough to open up about something that makes you feel vulnerable. Thanks for trusting us all with this, you’re awesome and sending you love and healing wishes 😊

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Helping me think Outside my box is very welcome.

Maybe, that's why I love even reading the more outlandish conspiracies too.

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join