It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think the key to that text is what was meant by 'rulers of men'. That can span anything from the mundane to the mind-blowing. Maybe we'll find out on 2 October.

No news about the 3GD, but I won't fault a prediction of structural failure for not being accurate to the day. Something like that I would give a month either way. As much as I don't care for the CCP, I don't wish a catastrophe like that on anyone, much less 400 million people.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
"Booms" are in the mind of the beholder me thinks.

There were a few crackle and pops last week, but only one BOOM, imo. That was RBG's death.

If a SIGNIFICANT Q prediction comes true that's visible to all, that's a boom too. Those are rare, thus far.

edit on 9/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your sense of what counts as a BOOM is similar to mine.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's like when Hillary was having all the coughing spells and other weirdness, the media was hiding it, just like they're hiding Biden's declining mental acuity.

Trump supporters were calling Hillary's coughing spells, laptop findings, and other things "booms", but it was not until she passed out on 9/11/2016 that the world realized she had a health problem. When the world saw it, it was a BOOM.

When Joe Biden crashes and/or is exposed in a way that the MSM cannot ignore, that will be a BOOM.

(post by defuntion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
His eye is off also, like he has no control of it. It also looks like his body is small in that oversized suit.

Nothing here seems right.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Ok I have a question about this and it might sound silly but... If their Kingdom was just a corner specifically allocated for their own demise....

Why not leave them there? If eventually it would lead to their own Demise?

But someone found they key and will open the door? Umm, wasn't the whole point to let them crumble in their corner.
edit on 21-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I wonder how literally that text should be taken. It may simply incorporate code phrases for unknown recipients, like the random phrases that were broadcast by the Allies in the days leading up to the invasion of Normandy:

Jean a de longue moustache

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thank you for the briefing frens.
Truly this is the most kooky set of threads

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I do see maybe another way it could be taken...I didn't consider coded. Which IS silly considering the board and the site.

Something just feels very off to me about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
apparently Michael Aquino has been dead for some time

And I thought he was lurking this thread

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Mods dont want us giving this guy any extra attention. So, anything dealing with the GHOST posts are going to get deleted. Hopefully DTOM lets this stay up. I got it straight from the horses mouth, as it were. My feeling, after communicating with DTOM in private is that this is definitely not authorized, they are looking into it, and they don't want us hyping this guy up any more than we already have. I was told that I could spread this message with you all.....so take it for what its worth. If anyone wants to continue the conversation please PM me, because I want to get to the bottom of it if we can.

Still really want to know what the deal is though....
edit on 21-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
BOOM
www.justice.gov...

Justice Dept. brands NYC an ‘anarchist jurisdiction,’ targets federal funds

New York City was among three cities labeled “anarchist jurisdictions” by the Justice Department on Sunday and targeted to lose federal money for failing to control protesters and defunding cops, The Post has learned.

Portland, Ore., and Seattle, Wash., were the other two cities on the list, which was approved by US Attorney General William Barr.

“When state and local leaders impede their own law-enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest,” Barr said in a statement set to be released Monday.

“We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance,’’ the AG added.

“It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens.”

White House Budget Director Russ Vought is set to issue guidance to federal agencies on withdrawing funds from the cities in less than two weeks.

The list of cities eligible for defunding will be updated periodically, the feds have said.

It is not yet clear what funds are likely to be cut, but the amount of money siphoned from New York

City could be massive, given the Big Apple gets about $7 billion in annual federal aid.

The “anarchist’’ designations come after President Trump earlier this month issued a memo ordering financial retribution against cities that have been slashing their police budgets during crime waves, or tolerating violent protests sparked by the May killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police.

nypost.com...

edit on 21-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Lib cities want to defund the police.
Feds defund the lib cities.

Shall we play a game?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Something just feels very off to me about it.

Yeah, opening doors without permission can be a bruising experience, as the Dark One discovered when the Archangel Michael mopped up the floor with him.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Joe Biden missing an earhole from his town hall performance the other night.

twitter.com...

Obviously hiding an earpiece communication device. Are they just going to feed him lines for his entire Presidency?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Governance in the New World [follow your] Order[s].

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Nowhere else are far as I know.

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join