It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry Mate, will in future send All via PM okay. Back to info search ref; Plots of Global Grain that was bought and sold during reign of Pres. Obama. Even Australia is in trouble with such. Next year Bread will be rare. Remember Germany in early 30s prior to War. ???

No problem. Read/replied. Been pre-occupied with other stuff. Yes, think I see where you're going with all this. Alot of sneaky covert ops in play. Gives yet another new meaning to "Nothing can stop what is coming" mantra.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
Present Viral Happenings;

Here is stage 2

www.rt.com...

The media tried to get traction with the Bubonic Plague infected squirrel found in Colorado, back in June. Didn't work. As President Trump said at Friday's briefing, the majority of Americans now realize how crooked the big media outlets are.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
What I'm looking forward to seeing/learning, is how the states that are mass-mailing ballots will encourage recipients to VOTE FAST and RETURN IT FAST, before the Trump vs Biden debate. Democrats know that Biden's poor performance will cost him many millions of votes.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like how China keeps dismissing the Bubonic Plague that's spreading through out their country. They so far have blamed "the covid", a new form of pneumonia, issues in other countries, and now ticks. China needs to come clean about what the hell they are dealing with before whatever is left of their citizens are nothing more than walking dead. I don't mean zombies like the TV show, I mean walking dead as in they all are dying from the plague but still alive and spreading it to others.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

i wouldn't be so sure.

saw posts on twitter saying that even if biden would rape 100 women at gun point or rape their own child, they would still vote for him.

that's how insane people are.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's either a pentagon or a Panda (head, 2 arms, 2 legs dark, chest white)?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham said 5 of the past 7 Pandemics originated in China. I suppose we could simply stop receiving anyone arriving directly, or indirectly, from China.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

There are millions of Democrats slowly coming to their senses, but still not there yet. If they see the REAL Biden, instead of the Biden the Liberal Media lets them see, they would not vote at all, or vote for Trump, if the first debate were held BEFORE they received/returned their mail-in ballot.

And, to be honest, if President Trump ordered the assassination of the domestic terrorists in charge of CNN tomorrow, I would still vote for him. And with an even bigger smile on my face!

There are rabid supporters on both sides.

edit on 8/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That will occur in mostly democratic strongholds anyway so F’em!
edit on 8-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
FLASHBACK...

The Clinton Foundation and The Gates Foundation are the middlemen - the “brokers for pharmaceuticals." - @LWDoyleUSA

This clip is from the @MarkMeadows ‘Oversight Of Non-Profit Organizations - A Case Study on The Clinton Foundation.

This was streamed live on Dec 13, 2018. Clip above shown here @ 2:00:55 - 2:05:38.
www.youtube.com...

Trump was not kidding when he said, "A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing."

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It's either a pentagon or a Panda (head, 2 arms, 2 legs dark, chest white)?

United Five Star service. Five stars arranged in a pentagram.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

That will occur in mostly democratic strongholds anyway so F’em!

I haven't look to see what states are already set-up to do mostly, or all, vote-by-mail. The articles I've seen say "more states" are planning on doing it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

A 'MAMMOTH explosion' at a Sussex port has sparked a huge blaze - as witnesses miles away from the fire report sightings of plumes of dark smoke.

Firefighters rushed to reports of an inferno at a warehouse in Newhaven, East Sussex at 9.30am today.

Another port explosion? What the heck is going on?

www.the-sun.com...

UK earlier today, now Australia... (Think it's a battery recycling factory)

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

i wouldn't be so sure.

saw posts on twitter saying that even if biden would rape 100 women at gun point or rape their own child, they would still vote for him.

that's how insane people are.

There it is. Proof of TDS.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey REL. Im still way back catching up, but one of the original Makers of these info graphics (@vstil) send me these around the 2-3 of each month when they are done making them. According to them July was up to 6,271 newly added bringing the total to 185,449. Hope it helps.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet at 20:50:13, DELTA from original = 06:21:14:

Sleepy Joe Biden just agreed with the Radical Left Democrats to raise Taxes by Three Trillion Dollars. Everyone will pay - Will kill your Stocks, 401k’s, and the ECONOMY. BIG CRASH! #MAGA

1) DELTA of 06:21:14 points to:
Q621

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: a9c289 No.176185 📁
Jan 27 2018 03:23:35 (EST)

Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.

Q

Timestamp encodes Aug 8th twice, as well as 888.

Q2114 Signal Intelligence: Q/NSA Knew about NYT Sleeper Cell Plans

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 27e1fa No.2925579 📁
Sep 7 2018 16:52:10 (EST)

twitter.com...📁
[Activated]
If 'schedule' is known….
Better prepared?
SIGINT

Q

SPURIOUS Space at end of line 5 = 1 eye on sleeper cells?

Q14 Military Intelligence & State Secrets: 1st DURHAM boat pic + long post

2) Timestamp of 20:50:13 points to:
Q850 Steel Industry Marker: Learn double meanings. News unlocks MAP. Why is STEEL so important? Expand your thinking.

Q2050 Saudi Arabia was the Epicenter for Human Trafficking

Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = SJBRLDTTTDEWSECONOMYBIGCRASHMAGA = 355
Equivalents: remember remember the fifth of november, wladimir wladimirowitsch putin, the unsealing of the tetragrammaton, time is running out for the wicked, there is no more mercy for the wicked, NASA is only telling half
the truth, Theres nothing to worry about

4) Other USUAL DECODES point to:

Q2 Hillary Clinton Detained, Not Arrested (Yet)
Q50 How did NK and Iran Get Uranium

Q101 Obama Extract Stringer: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf 02:00 Z

Q106 Nothing is a coincidence. We are at war. SA cut the strings. They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control. God bless.

Q150 Warning to Lynn de Rothschild: Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q _D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline
(Looks like we need to look at this alongside Q101 to calculate what the string means!!!)

Q188 Owl Cult Symbol over DC

Q355 Fake.

Q360 Q Trip Updated: Confirmed.
Q3037 Transcripts of Lisa Page's Interviews Before the Judiciary Committee
Q3044 Texts from Lisa Page Confirm Obama's Involvement in Spygate
Q3250 US Codes for Treason, Sedition and Subversion Activities (Chapter 115)
edit on 8-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks onehuman... that implies the first table in my post, which was taken from /qresearch, is a comped graphic deliberately down playing the figures by 13k?

This builds on the fears of other anons that /qresearch is becoming comped with deepstate ops managing to get some kind of control of what appears in NOTABLES by forming a baker's union.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

C'mon man!

Wow, that's some serious dissociative amnesia due to long term TDS & msm brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
POTUS last tweet of the day at 09:30:54PM SENT THE GO SIGNAL?:

"🔥This amazing American @TheLeoTerrell is on FIRE❗️

🔥Leo on Bidens racist comments: “Blacks are INDIVIDUALS. We don’t vote based on color.”

🔥”Black Americans are waking up. We are not going to vote dem just b/c you tell us!”

🔥”I’m voting for Trump b/c ACCOMPLISHES THINGS!” t.co..."

1) Timestamp points to:

Q930

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: dcca2c No.616792 📁
Mar 10 2018 16:47:32 (EST)
POTUS’ recent Tweet relevant here.
EU.
Enough is enough.
She was warned.
Q

...and we know from Q452

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 2d673c No.158439 📁
Dec 23 2017 15:58:14 (EST)
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

= GO!

Q3054 Happy Hunting!

Q54 Jeremiah 29:11 : "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

2) USUAL DECODES point to:

Q107 Obama Tweet and Go Order

Q136 Rothschild Banks: Cayman Islands to Iran
Q230 Test Test 4Chan infiltrated. Future posts will be relayed here.
Q303 Renee J James
Q439 Missle Marker & SpaceX Rocket Failure: What rocket fired today? [ i] Message sent.

Q579 Alabama election fraud: Original leak renewed. Alabama investigation?
Q608 POTUS Tweet on UK National Security: + more, a lot more.

Q924 The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you know. Follow Maria. There’s a reason the word ‘conspiracy’ was made/pushed. Their weapon against the awakening.

Q2130 Bill Binney: So Called "Hack" of DNC Servers From Contrived Set of Data

Q3330 Will Newly Discovered Evidence Free General Flynn?: Chain of Command Chain of Custody PENCE' CoS + Wife FBI 302's FISA (spy) > Flynn Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?

edit on 9-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Symbols Edit
The Club's patron saint is John of Nepomuk, who, according to legend, suffered death at the hands of a Bohemian monarch rather than disclose the confessional secrets of the queen. A large wood carving of St. John in cleric robes with his index finger over his lips stands at the shore of the lake in the Grove, symbolizing the secrecy kept by the Grove's attendees throughout its long history.[2]

Since the founding of the club, the Bohemian Grove's mascot has been an owl, symbolizing wisdom. A 30-foot (9 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports stands at the head of the lake in the Grove. This statue was designed by sculptor and two-time club president Haig Patigian.

The patron Saint John Nepomuk wears a 5 star crown, and was drowned, he is protector from floods and drowning.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-8-2020 by ToxicJane because: No reason

edit on 9-8-2020 by ToxicJane because: Corrected link

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join