It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

DL2 is the gold standard for Junior's investigative death vids....

DL is definitive in the JFK matter....

edit on 22-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MetalThunder

That is pure Moloch and old but important proof of what has been revealed recently.

I hate Wiki, but it will do in a pinch.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, Moloch the Bull... not an Owl.
Minerva is the Owl...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Freemasonry helped deliver the current state of affairs; controlled from the top, exclusionary, inflexible, beholden, exploitative.... and as always, kiss the ring.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
Hey friends,
I'm super bored at work and all caught up on the thread for the day. Anyone got some good documentaries or articles about JFK Jrs assassination? Maybe a nice docu on his possible faked death. Need something entertaining to watch. Any documentaries actually would be awesome. Throw them into my DMs!!

Richard Dolan has a recent 6 part series on JFK assassination - The JFK Sessions Pt. 1 (Link is the playlist)

ETA: Dark Legacy is mind blowing if you never seen it.

edit on 22-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: FF

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

KNOWINGLY

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Masons are just like any other group of people, even the Church. There are good and bad people in any group.

Now with that being said.....
I believe the higher you climb the Masonic Stairs the more Bad/Evil people you will encounter.
I Have know a few in my years and most of the time you can tell who they are early on. They are very, very ambitious.
They want to get to the top and get there quickly.
There are perks to being a Mason and I am sure they only get better as you work your way up.
Most people at the lower level are happy there and they are very good people who just want the fellowship.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
IMO
Where does that sound familiar ....
Sounds like the Defense used at Nuremberg ....
Sorta of Like Germany WWII style - everyone wants to ignore the top but wants to be a cool kid. NO Excuse ... Participating is Acknowledging, supporting a bigger cause while you get some "perks"
As Good and as Righteous the ignorant may be ... No Excuse LOL

I am now off this subject

THANK

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Consciousness. It's our awareness, our understanding, our ignorance. It's a concept that has puzzled humanity for thousands of years, but it's something we all experience every single second. What is consciousness? Is the Universe conscious? I honestly cannot give you a straight answer, but I have some ideas."

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
IMO
Where does that sound familiar ....
Sounds like the Defense used at Nuremberg ....
Sorta of Like Germany WWII style - everyone wants to ignore the top but wants to be a cool kid. NO Excuse ... Participating is Acknowledging, supporting a bigger cause while you get some "perks"
As Good and as Righteous the ignorant maybe ... No Excuse LOL

I am now off this subject

Starred as I have thought about this very thing MANY times ( I am a conspiracy theorist after all).
Yet, I have not SEEN anything EVIL.
It Believe it Might be that way at the top...but I don't know.
Everything I have SEEN and know to be true is that there are A Lot of good people in it and a lot of good is done for the communities.
The biggest perks I saw was when I was in a car accident and was out of work. The lodge got together and paid a house payment for me. Yet, the Volunteer fire Department I was on did the same thing.
I have heard of other perks, like parking tickets or such going away but never have had it done.
I have been a conspiracy theorist longer than I have been a Mason. I am paranoid about everything lol.
2B1ASK1

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Darn it you made me a liar - one last thing
(yeah the link I was going to leave in sig lol)

The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, abbreviated A.A.O.N.M.S., commonly known as "the Shriners" is an Islamic organization founded in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 644 A.D. by the family of Muhammad. It is an organization of Freemasonry. Freemasonry originates from ancient Assyria. Members of the Shriners are called "Mohammedans". A "Shrine" is a tomb of a Muslim that is worshipped by other Muslims.

Objection: "But the Shriners do a lot of good. They have the children's hospitals."
Answer: Even the devil can do good things. Wicked, lost people can give you a car ride, a job, money, a relationship, a smile or a laugh. The devil can smile at you and give you things. Wicked people can do good things.....

Freemasonry, The Shriners and Their Islamic Assyrian Origin

A Freemason/Shriners Symbol of Islamic Jihad

And on that Note .... Peace Brother

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
My take -- we are swimming in a vast sea of consciousness. Everything has a level (or dimension) of consciousness...the soil, plants, trees, air we breath, even the cells of our own bodies--all conscious to a certain degree. That's how we are all connected. Our perception is limited by our sensory organs. However, it is eternally expanding and evolving into the full conscious awareness or Knowing of who we really are

edit on 22-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Do all the old, white guys in the Shriners know that its a Muslim organization?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
My belief - Sorta like don't ask don't tell .... IMO If they looked at the Symbology - right on there clown suits , or the history of the organization even .... - YES - But as evidenced here most are blinded by "Perks"
YMMV

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej

YOUR MOVE

You're pretentious, and consistently attack people in this thread, or the thread in general. If you're so smart, and better than everyone else -- have at it bud.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Didn't DJT cite a Lancet report (positive manner) recently and now this 👇🤔

"Study finds use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without a macrolide is linked to increased rates of mortality and heart arrhythmias among hospital patients with COVID19."

“The findings...add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful & could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID19”

@TheLancet

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That is exactly what I was alluding to some posts back. This is total misrepresentation. There are several symbols in there, and non of them are really all that connected beyond the number 8.. which is a number representing cosmic harmony and balance for the most part.
The star of Lakshmi, Goddess of beauty, wealth and happiness in Hindu teachings. Symbolised in the Lotus flower.
The lotus flower, 8 petals, 8 paths lead to spiritual perfection.
In early Christian thought, perfection is reflected in the octogon of the christening font and the baptistery as a manifestation of the feminine and of the bosom of the church. it is a symbol of Christs resurrection.

In Japan, 8 is regarded as the number of greatness fundamentally immeasurable and innumerable.

If you want to find where the evil resides... look for the X inside the O... this is the symbol of materialism. The rejection of spirit. Of the Earth. To be of satan is to be bound to the material. Money. Blood. Extending Earthly life.

Gates... Microsoft... Xbox

The original Paypal logo XO

Abramovic advertising for Microsoft

Beyond this, another sign that is directly connected is the cube. This is symbolism for material.
This can be represented in many ways.

Google hexagon

And all the triangled hexagon imagery you find is also indicative of technology and technocracy. Order. No curves. Artificial. Replacement of spirit by technological means.
You'll find this everywhere.

Good symbols can be used by bad people. But context is usually key.

So all I'm saying, is unless you are willing to really invest and research, you are probably making false assumptions.But do take notice of the XO cube symbolism. That is all about control of the material world... and no suprise to see it all around Gates.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

C'mon, the dancing girls & cactus juice are great perks down at the Shrine. 😂

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Coronavirus Treatment: Cannabis Enzymes Could Help Block 'Gateway' For COVID-19, Study Reveals

annabidiol (CBD) -- the active ingredient in cannabis said to treat pain, insomnia and anxiety -- might also be able to block the entry of SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2), the virus that causes COVID-19, into human cells.

ibtimes

Nice!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The girls talk funny though I herd .... lol

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join