It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Hey, its 2020 - you can be whatever you want to be!

I can be an Eastern Star, but I can't be a Mason.

Only the boys get to see the really good secrets. 😋

Follow the wives and I bet their secrets would make the boys look like silly reindeer games

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can read both versions now, Q4304 and Q805... and yes, confirm Page 11 is in both.

I'm thinking the 1st link in Q805 may be the more important one?
edit on 21-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The 2 people at the bottom of that pic look familiar..

That's Hussein's ear and Killary's head/bun

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Really interesting thread here @punish4Q

The firing of State Dept IG Steve Linick may be a BIG HAPPENING. [They] are fighting Trump & Pompeo hard on this one. State Dept. IG under GWB left office January 15, 2008. Five days before the incoming Obama Administration was inaugurated.

Flynn unmasking connection.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, the "CIA'S USE OF JOURNALISTS AND CLERGY IN INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS"? in Q4303 is also in Q805!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 403fc2 No.458430 📁
Feb 22 2018 00:47:02 (EST)
www.archives.gov...📁
www.intelligence.senate.gov...📁
Why are the above [public declassified docs] highly protected?
Q

Can you check the Q805 link for page 12? It's not letting me access that one from the UK!

I can view page 12. Are you viewing the PDF within your browser or downloading the file and viewing in a PDF app viewer?

ETA: Alternate link to PDF

Nope. Page 11 is still MIA for me. Just Page 11. Everything else comes up just fine.

I even went to Q805 to bring it up, and everything comes up fine EXCEPT Pg. 11.

If someone is getting Pg. 11 from the link Q posted, would you please copy and paste that page here. Thanks.
edit on 21-5-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Funny, with local network TV news on, I get a taste of political adverts from both sides. The anti-Trump commercial was a reiteration of all Trump talking points!

All doom-n-gloom versions of everything Trump says, but unfiltered it is a message of hope and happy endings!

"TRUMP SAYS IT'S OK TO GO OUTSIDE!!!"

"TRUMP SAYS THE VIRUS WILL GO AWAY ON IT'S OWN!!!"

Followed by the inversion...

"DOCTOR FAUCI SAYS MILLIONS MORE MIGHT DIE!!!"

It's sad, but funny....like when a clown dies.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
PM

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
President Trump said today there will NOT be another shutdown of the USA over Covid-19, if there's another wave.

Source: saraacarter.com...

I guess the WHO-CHINA-FAUCI will need to TRY HARDER this Fall.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Yes, and it's far above my pay grade.

Only Scott Manley could explain this so well. Weaponized datekeeping. God's longitude. Roanoke.

Interesting for historian and numerologist types.

edit on 21-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Really? Weird. Here's Page 11.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What would it mean if Joseph Mifsud was an Obama-aligned Israeli Intel operative??

If you read last night’s discussion on the origin of Crossfire Hurricane vis-a-vis Papadopoulos; and if you read Lee Smith’s article today on why Obama’s system, writ large, was apoplectic about Flynn;… consider the possibility that Joseph Mifsud was an Obama-aligned Israeli intelligence operative. What would that mean?
Source:
theconservativetreehouse.com...-192395

Hasn't Q said something to the effect of Israeli Intelligence not being a friend of the U.S.A.?

I only started to listen but I think (based on comments) George talks of Mifsud. Not sure if anything revealing but he was on Clinton Foundation board.

@RudyGiuliani

Stay tuned for part 2 with @GeorgePapa19 as we continue our analysis of the rogue counter-intelligence trap, part of #Obamagate.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Q4309 is up and has picture of Q3373

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 46a577 No.9272754 📁
May 21 2020 22:52:30 (EST) NEW
EG4H9OKUYAEP85r.jpg

www.foxnews.com...📁
Worth remembering [soon].
Q

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

They just want to skip class.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you. Yep...weird. Something about pg. 11?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@ffe

I was skeptical of that Army WTF! Moments slide but...

An Army spokesman on Tuesday confirmed to Fox News that the picture of the slide used in news accounts is authentic.

However, its use was not “reviewed or approved by the unit's leadership, and does not reflect the position of the Army," Campbell said.

Fox News - from August 23, 2016.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I cleaned it up a little...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Re Q4309

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 46a577 No.9272754 📁
May 21 2020 22:52:30 (EST) NEW
EG4H9OKUYAEP85r.jpg

www.foxnews.com...📁
Worth remembering [soon].
Q

Is this just indicating that John Solomon and Sara Carter were surveilled whilst covering stories on Ukraine corruption? Or longer term?

Didn't we hear early on that they both had protection from the Secret Service? Or were in some kind of protection programme?

Now, expanding my thinking, If you were corrupt deep state and you wanted Solomon/Carter surveilled, would you use an FBI or CIA undercover operative? Or would you use one of your paid journalists who could more easily follow them at work and flow in the same social circles?

How would the public react to find the CIA used their paid journalists to spy on US citizens? CIA spying within CONUS?

Have CIA been using paid journalists to spy within America for the last 60 years?

It's a great cover... "I'm not spying on you, I'm a journalist and.... FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!!!"

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

That makes sense. It would look like a slide showing how people leaking information from the inside can be the worse kinds of enemies.

Probably just slide for some presentation being given to a units newcomers. I remember having a security presentation that included a "Quack quack" duck as a threat to perimeter guards.
edit on 22-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: I'm stupid apparently

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

C!A got caught in the 70's and promised not to do it again. But, of course they kept doing it and the last several years the intel agencies have become so weaponized who knows how far the Umbrella SURV has gone. I think the public reaction would be like dust in the wind. Everybody knows, nobody cares or pays much attention and people are sick & tired hearing about it.

Also in Q3588:
"SURV of SC/JS terminated." - Q

Q3559:
"[Placeholder - [DECLAS] Exculpatory Evidence [Illegal Hold-Non_Report] FISA_T_SURV]
T = Target(s)(ed)?"

I believe T = Title 3 surveillance warrant which is DIFFERENT from a FISA warrant and is not issued by a FISA court.

Comparison of electronic surveillance under Title III and FISA

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join