It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"does not reflect the position of the Army" ... completely false assertion by DoD. Counter-intelligence briefs this kind of thing to every unit, every year. Don't know what it is called now, but the briefings used to be called SAEDA (subversion and espionage directed against the U.S. Army) ... and yes, the briefings were full of examples of people who betrayed the USA.

Insiders -are- a threat. Just like the disgruntled guy in an IT firm that sets up malware to activate once he is no longer logging in.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200521002D - May 21st Q posts links from USUAL DECODES:

First, 4x POTUS self-retweets, from May 21st, and their deltas:
Tweet 1 Delta = 00 11:58:12, see Q11, Q12, Q1158
Tweet 2 Delta = 00 20:48:22, see Q20, Q2048, Q22
Tweet 3 Delta = 00 06:40:43, see Q6, Q640, Q4043
Tweet 4 Delta = 00 01:10:53, see Q1, Q110, Q1053

Second, there was a 5th self-retweet at 00:13:25 on 22nd. I need sleep so maybe now is a good time to see who has learnt this decode? Examples are above: Find Retweet, get timestamp, find original tweet, get timestamp, subtract orig timestamp from retweet, then get Q post numbers from each of the Days/Hours, Hours, Hours/Minutes, Minutes/Seconds, Seconds in the result of your subtraction.

Some interesting results for those who try!

USUAL DECODES give:

Q4300 links to:
Q12, Q931, Q1318, Q1431, Q1845, Q2131, Q2204, Q2631, Q3135,

Q4301 links to:
Q16, Q44, Q46, Q57, Q62, Q944, Q1322, Q1444, Q2144, Q2644, Q3513

Q4302 links to:
Q21, Q38, Q50, Q74, Q79, Q115, Q524, Q950, Q1450, Q2150, Q2650, Q4129

Q4303 links to:
Q12, Q25, Q41, Q44, Q53, Q251, Q953, Q1453, Q2153, Q2653,

Q4304 links to:
Q2, Q12, Q48, Q55, Q155, Q1148, Q1648, Q2348, Q2848, Q3736

Q4305 links to:
Q5, Q45, Q150, Q467, Q572, Q533, Q728, Q1205, Q1705, Q1721, Q2405, Q2905

Q4306 links to:
Q41, Q44, Q102, Q112, Q128, Q138, Q413, Q423, Q439, Q449, Q1244, Q1744, Q2444, Q2944, Q3203, Q3908

Q4307 links to:
Q2, Q27, Q39, Q45, Q57, Q59, Q1257, Q1318, Q1757, Q2457, Q2957

Q4308 links to:
Q9, Q23, Q108, Q116, Q214, Q1414, Q1405, Q1606, Q1914, Q2614, Q3114

Q4309 links to:
Q23, Q30, Q52, Q352, Q838, Q1052, Q2252, Q3022, Q3373, Q3452, Q3825

edit on 22-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - May 21st; 10 Q posts, 33 POTUS tweets = 43 total

Q V17.74 20200521 to 4309 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.74 20200521 from QPost 3601 to 4309

Most linked to posts were:
5 times = Q102,Q129, Q228, Q928, Q2128, Q3328,
4 times = Q67, Q85, Q100, Q217, Q1329, Q2529,
3 times = Q16, Q32, Q57, Q74, Q82, Q101, Q104, Q108, Q111, Q116, Q131, Q231, Q711, Q1126, Q1829, Q2322, Q2326, Q3029

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Convene at Zorro Ranch.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Probably thinks she has a better chance of getting a friendly judge in New Mexico.

Bill Richardson is one of those accused. Former Governor there. I imagine he's still very well connected...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Good God, this thread is difficult to stay on top of. I take a two day break, and have to spend one day reading 40 pages to get 3 pages of relevant information. I'm sure to find some tasty morsels, no doubt about it. But how long can I keep justifying spending all of this time on this, just so I can post and have it ignored, dismissed, then thread-drifted to oblivion?

As someone who is in the process of thoroughly crushing the programs that have created a life of addiction-mentality, I find this thread to be a hidden vortex of this poison. Like a crackhead stalking his dealer for the next shipment to arrive, I find myself prowling this thread in the same manner if I am up to date on it.

But if I leave for even one day, I no longer have enough information to know what is going on. I am now aware of the darkness of this cycle, and I'm trying to find a way, some compromise, that allows me to justify the insane time spent in order to even have enough relevant knowledge to post on the topic of the day. Been dragging this boggish river for two days, and all I have is my dick in my hand at the end of the effort.

I don't think I have EVER seen anyone attempt to come up with some plan of action that would make the posters on this thread go from being a gang of well-educated people engaged in a vigorous circle-jerk (replete with many reach arounds) into something that yields action on any level. Other than fueling up for the next mental masturbation session.

But I feel if I, or anyone who isn't part of the posting elite of this thread, were to suggest that maybe we should do something with this hoard of information, whoever speaks out will be met with fierce reprisal for interrupting the latest circle-jerk session with ideas of doing something other than appeasing our egos.

My newest revelation, I share with you all. If posting on this thread is the greatest extent one goes through in terms of being active in the Qommunity, then that person is NOT active, but is instead deluding themselves into thinking they are doing an action that furthers the mission in a meaningful way.

I just don't see this thread being a terminus of action for the mission. And since this can be the only Q-related thread on ATS, it makes ATS a giant den of pretend-actors who can't use the stupifying amount of content accrued here to organize a Q-worthy beachhead of civilian action.

Just... thoroughly disillusioned with this thread being anything but a concentrated ego feeding operation. You're all in the know; great. What do we do with this knowledge, as an educated group? Is rehashing the same information over and over again, or fishing for some article to post so one feels like they did something relevant, going to cut it? Is that the best this thread, and community, have to offer?

Because if so, we're all part of the problem. We aren't solving or doing shlt; Q's endless double speak makes that a dead certainty. And there are people on this thread, both posting and lurking, who's station in life gives them the abilty to act with power that so far exceeds my own as to be straight terrifying to actually contemplate.

Yet if such people of influence are stuck into believing that being an armchair general on a website is enough while we sustain real casualties in terms of eroding rights with a pitifully organized defense being so irrelevant that the powers we face not just openly ignore, but mock... then we truly ARE unworthy of the rights we "cherish so much." For we do NOT fight for them.

Is this Qommunity EVER going to rise up and doing something? I openly doubt it at this juncture. We'll be hitting thread 27 within a week at the rate it's going. We ain't done a damn thing as a group other than bitching and moaning like impotent jerks. And we're more thoroughly educated on this mission than most people on the planet. We SHOULD organize a true Q revolution through the intelligent and tactical use of the rights we possess as citizens to active fight for our future. Will we?

Time will tell. I openly challenge this community; nut up or shut up. DO SOMETHING. Otherwise get used to seeing your liberty be raped into oblivion, as you are made too complacent by posting here to do anything about it.

YOUR MOVE

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Supreme Court says hate-mongering Democrats cannot have access to the Mueller grand jury materials.

www.wsj.com...

No they did not say that.

You said that!

Otherwise please show where the SC said "hate-mongering Democrats."

Please don't drop to their level. You are better than that.

P

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

With respect, your post comes off a bit like a "provocateur" trying to incite users to do something illegal. A whisper in one's ear to trigger them into action while their handlers wait in the shadows to scoop them up and throw them in jail. Then smear them on mainstream media, denounce every website they subscribed to, and discredit every subject they discussed.

If anyone here were to do something, legal or not, the last thing they should do is talk about it here. So why do you think they should inform you about it? Why are you waiting for someone to do something? Why don't you do something? What makes you think some of the people here are not the ones you read about in the news actually doing what is in their power to do? How do you know people here are not doing anything?

I look at this like a hacker would. The first step is to fully understand the system and reverse engineer it. Learn every strength, every weakness, every player, every quirk, every mistake, every design flaw, every input, every output, every function, every method, every entry, every exit, every use case, every variable, and its current state of execution, and every result of its past executions. Learn everything about it.

If you don't have a full understanding of the system then you only find a small number of attack vectors. Those attack vectors can be easily mitigated and defended, difficult, can get you in trouble, can make a much larger problem, and can take time and effort that you may not have or may not even be possible.

The more you understand the system and every piece that makes it operate, the easier it is to find that 1 weak link you can use to your advantage. That one magic point where a magic bullet can break the entire system and or make it work in your favor. Instead of brute forcing your way through and making a big mess, you find that one byte that changes a 'less than' to a 'greater than' or a 'not equals' to an 'equals' which changes the direction of the system. Out of the billions of bits you eventually find that 1 bit you can change from a 'false' to a 'true' and the door opens.

The path of least resistance.

Sometimes the system you are trying to understand is a black box that you can't see inside of. All you get to see is what goes in the box, and what comes out of the box. In this scenario, if you don't have control of what goes in the box, all you can do is observe and take note. Otherwise, if you can control what goes in the box, you put everything you've got into it and take note of what madness comes out. Eventually you can predict what comes out based on what you put in. At that point, that is when you know exactly what goes on inside the box. You know exactly what you need to put into it. You know exactly what happens when others put things into it. You even get to see who else knows what is in the box by observing what they put into it, or at the very least what they get out of it.

There are occasions where a hacker must never interact with the box but only observe it. In this case they pass their observations to others with similar interests, and those others do their own observations and share them too. Before you know it you have a network of people observing the same events from different perspectives and abilities, gathering information from a crowd source you'd likely never get in your lifetime by your self. Occasionally you get invaluable information such as a moth-to-flame that interacts with the box and gets burnt.

Then like a thief in the night, when its least expected, like the flip of a switch, full knowledge and understanding of the black box is complete. The box then becomes transparent and filled with light.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
TGIF

Perspective

Where are all the arrests .... c'mon now ... really ? Nothing is happening !

No that isn't my PERCEPTION - it is the perception of those who follow and don''t lead or read for themselves - GET A GRIP -

160,705 sealed indictments on April 1st, 2020

From 10/30/2017 thru 03/31/2020, 160,705 sealed indictments set up by the United States Federal District Criminal Courts against global and political elites (154,552 as of 02/29/2020 ie +6,153 in March 2020). The monthly average is 5,952 new indictments, an increase of 5,000 acts per month on average compared to the year 2018 which listed only 1,000 to 2,000 sealed indictments per month!
An indictment which can target several people or one person who can end up in several acts, the number of people concerned is therefore much higher than these figures! To date, with over 1,613 acted upon & upwards of 500,000 arrests made worldwide !
Since Fri. 6 March there has been 2,200 or more arrests of global elites and in the Cartels worldwide, over 600 of whom were Drug, Gun and Human Traffickers arrested in Mexico.

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: 11:11

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Very well written and I highly enjoyed reading your reply. No need for me to add anything to it except, Visualize if you can the audience standing, cheering, and clapping in a thunderous round of grand applause!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A total hit piece when it starts off ALL FALSE. We know it is likely ALL TRUE.

Did they say she lies when she claims they use Animal cells instead of Eggs to create the vaccines? Then they lied because there are lots of facts that prove they used Monkey cells for Polio and AIDS is to have been in those Green Monkey's they chose to use.

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
I haven't seen this posted here but thought y'all would get a kick out of it. Someone posted this on FB the other day. Somehow, they seem to think this is a condemnation of something. I really can't figure out what point they are even trying to make with this BS. Anyway, just found it funny & thought I would share.

www.vice.com... Zvhf8vlWlLOXUc0QsntdLK8HC_BmPDbjexb4r0gU4

Has to do with Q, Zach Vorhies & Pandemic

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
These People are SICK

Journalist Says She Would Vote Biden Even ‘If He Boiled Babies and Ate Them’

The Nation columnist Katha Pollitt claimed on Wednesday she would vote for presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden even “if he boiled babies and ate them.”

In a heavily-criticized article, Pollitt shrugged off former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegation against Biden, declaring, “I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important.”......

So much seems acceptable to the evil in this world - they flaunt it...

Stay the Course
GOD WINS

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
We have to wonder why they did that?

It was a long time ago now and I do see it is likely to throw us off our biorhythm. When the Daylight Savings Time and Standard Time changes occur that is certainly a noticeable affect on many of us.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Knowing how they developed the Gregorian calends is most interesting, from memory the best German maths dudes of their time plus mainly, four Mayan stelle's, stones message recorders as such, still false time developed for a reason as for them 12 moons instead of our natural 13 mQQns is massively important as keeps things unnatural imo and experience.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Looking at it strictly in an academic and historic sense, the Catholic church both sponsored the Ptolemaic universe and condemned the Copernican model as it arose. In doing that, they built a state of the art observatory and developed the Gregorian calendar.

The work they did then was amazing, and what they do now is still cutting-edge science. So, their record of achievement in this area at worst "mixed". I just don't see the reason for denouncing the whole thing, based on a Latin pun naming a piece of equipment.

vaticanobservatory.va/content/specolavaticana/en/who-are-we-/history/origins.html
www.vaticanobservatory.va...

LUCIFER allows them to "see through darkness"

popsci.com/science/article/2010-04/devil-named-telescope-helps-astronomers-see-through-darkness/
www.popsci.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Now why would someone go and do something like that ?
LoL

time IS NOT REAL
Then this becomes a head scratcher ...... The 10,000 Year Clock hmmmmm

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: Big Day

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If I was to look at what Q is wanting from people, unless said otherwise, is the following...

1) We are the news. Information warfare.

We are in an information war for popular public opinion. With the MSM so out of balance, then it becomes extremely important for the people themselves to spread and talk about issues either through word of mouth or online in their own personal sphere. Even more than that, talk about them with actual knowledge and information to back that up/share.
"We are the news now"... the main objective of the peoples vector on the Q movement.

This is proven by the clear attack on free speech at all major communication points (Fb Ggle Twit YT etc). Also the corporate news and programming all on agenda and attacking. IF this aspect wasn't vitally important, then they wouldn't bother. Public opinion is right at the core.

2) Mass group think and research/uncovering information. We are the laser sight.

Q has also hinted that the peoples direction and focus is the laser sight for operations. We aren't armed for this battle, and to me, this has always been the major issue with fighting this obvious new world agenda. We don't have the money, resources, legal people, military to enact any great ideas we might have.This has always been the greatest issue with any concept of regaining control back into the peoples hands.

Assuming the Q/white hat movement is true, then it is possibly our best shot at removing the controllers/manipulators of our reality, We, the workers, the researchers, the artists, the people on the ground rely on them to perform the functions required. This all requires much trust. I think they are earning it, even with the sceptical, and quite honestly, I'm not sure what other shot we've got... and trust me, I have spent years assuming that there were no white hats, and trying to work out how we take it all back, as have many here no doubt.

3) Understanding and trying to mitigate the negative effects caused by this operation.

You can't undo decades of entrenchment overnight. This whole situation... this war... is hard to cope with, as we are all in it, and affected by it. It is much harder in some regards for us to cope with it all, because so much of it is out of our hands. Simply talking about these things can seem pitiful, ineffective, but that isn't the extent of our focus.

We need to make sure that other people are ok. COvid seems to be a warfare operation, like a control bomb on humanity. The effects are worldwide, and touch everyone.

Suffering the effects of this and making it through this extended wartime period is a major priority. Trying to mitigate the obvious falsehoods with people around us also becomes key. Just look at the mask situation... a clear mind control tool. Exposing why it is ineffective disarms that element of control. Exposing the futility of distancing and regaining the ability to meet and talk with others, also vital. It only serves to separate us right now, the true objective.

So by small acts of rebellion, on a grand scale, we can break down the mind control (the biggest silent weapon they have developed). The whole thing needs broad support, which is why I always bang on about forgetting left/right politics, and finding ways of reaching those outside the echo chamber. Attacking other normal people affected by Mk is doing the work of those we fight. Bringing people together is in our interest. This is achieved by friendly, information backed red pilling... along with a control on judging others. The world is a mess.

So basically, we are grains of sand that make the beach. The information war. Everyone putting in some effort amounts to a lot of energy. Don't underestimate that.

Take some weight from your shoulders and just simply do your part. Survive through it. Help your friends and family make it through it. Share information, know how to discredit falsehoods. Be inclusive, not exclusive. Others will do more, but that is their choice. It is a network at all levels.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Great thread detailing what the Appeals Court did with Sullivan and why.

And by the way - I've never seen nor heard of this in my twenty *cough* years of practicing law.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My version of this is different than yours. Physical action is not our task, as per Q. Our task is to help others understand what is happening when the media suppresses and distorts reality.

It is difficult to do and costs many friends and family members who can't believe or admit that they and we have all be duped for decades as the water temperature in our collective pot slowly goes up. Some of us have jumped out and are trying to help the others get out before the pot boils.

The Deep State is trying to confuse those still in the pot and is driving as many wedges between us as they can; race, religion, political philosophy, national origins, etc., while working to convince those in the pot that they are not about to be boiled and that those of us trying to tell them what is really happening are the ones about to be boiled.

Early on, I stopped using Q predictions because of the Q's penchant for one and two year delays. I have learned to hand out small red pills in the interim in the form of questions, much like Q asks and sometimes lifted directly from the drops. I fire off memes [a primary weapon in this exposure] that are tailored to the individual I am trying to enlighten. I have been verbally abused by family but don't really care. They will eventually know the truth -- but will likely not believe it. Trump will be to blame for everything and as the messenger, I will be complicit and destined for Hell, also.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hey friends,
I'm super bored at work and all caught up on the thread for the day. Anyone got some good documentaries or articles about JFK Jrs assassination? Maybe a nice docu on his possible faked death. Need something entertaining to watch. Any documentaries actually would be awesome. Throw them into my DMs!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Convene at Zorro Ranch.

Due to the enormous International interest in child sex trafficking and worse, the case deserves to be on a more neutral location than a well established "good ol boy network" location that has leadership of LE apparently ignoring data for years. Any seeking justice are being treated like a truth seeker from the book 1984 that are dangerous to the lies that were the law of the land.

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join