It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Didn't DJT cite a Lancet report (positive manner) recently and now this 👇🤔

"Study finds use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without a macrolide is linked to increased rates of mortality and heart arrhythmias among hospital patients with COVID19."

“The findings...add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful & could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID19”

@TheLancet

They didn't use it conjunction with zinc.
More lies designed to confuse
HCQ opens the door for zinc
Zinc bars the virus

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow I was playing tic tax toe with my kid.

Using X O

X O used by coaches to illustrate strategies to trip up the opposing team.

O = 15 = 6
X = 24 = 6

An x inside a circle could mean the players and the opposition are one.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Ah, thanks for that. I was alittle confused on it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So, it appears that the author of the article you linked to in your signature box thinks of himself as an 'Apostle' of God.

😂

On his website's 'Home' page, he refers to himself as "Apostle Zimmerman", then proceeds to explain why he considers himself such. Laughably, he actually says this:

It has nothing to do with me exalting myself. It's only the position that the Almighty has appointed for me. That was His choice, not mine.

Seriously, man? 🤣 Where do you find this stuff? That's some funny # right there.

The article on his website that you referred me to is copyrited to his ministry, ' I Saw The Light Ministries' but, since "Apostle Zimmerman" seems to be the leader of this cult, it's likely he authored it himself. Even if he didn't, it's still on HIS website which content he is responsible for publishing. I'm sure he at the very least endorses what his ministry puts out there in the public but, hey, you never know these days, right?

😂🤣😂

Still, I have a few points I'd like to make about the article in question, if I may.

Its title is 'Freemasonry, The Shriners and Their Islamic Assyrian Origin'.

First, it looks like "Apostle Zimmerman" got 'punked'...😂...duped by his own inability to distinguish reality from fiction. The book he's anal-yzing is fake news. It was written by one of the founders of the Shriners as a piece of mystico-historical fiction. The whole Shriners organization is based on a known and accepted farce which idea for was lifted straight out of an Arabian-themed party in France in the late 19th century. It's a joke, a bit of parodic theatrics for the bored, a clown show - with a purpose.

Second, that purpose itself is eluded to in the book but, it's a secret. 😜It says,

Their ostensible object is to increase the faith and fidelity of all true believers in Allah (whose name be exalted!). The secret and real purpose can only be made known to those who have encircled the Mystic Shrine according to the instructions in "The Book of the Constitution and the Regulations of the Imperial Council."

Look up the word 'ostensible':

stated or appearing to be true, but not necessarily so

I really don't understand the Shriners organization or this weird need of theirs to dress up in Islamic or Arabian-themed costumes and clown shoes. I sit in Lodge with a lot of them; probably 90 percent of them are Shriners, I suspect. I've been invited each year to at least attend one of their functions for guests, which each time I have politely declined, without consequence, I might add. Whatever. To each his own.

Don't let it go! Thanks for the entertainment.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PokeyJoe
My belief - Sorta like don't ask don't tell .... IMO If they looked at the Symbology - right on there clown suits , or the history of the organization even .... - YES - But as evidenced here most are blinded by "Perks"
YMMV

Why would someone think joining a "secret organization" doesn't include keeping secrets from those who join?

Since all pyramid structures require, no demand, that the people at the top always remain at the top, how can one think that information at the bottom is remotely complete?

Even the internet allows for a memory hole, how can one think "history" within a secret, SECRET, organization is not altered to fit the objective?

Seems to me the source of all things isn't hiding entrance to full understanding from anyone, so incision in a top down group kind of defies the logic of universal inclusion.

Then again what would I know, I'd never join club that would have me as a member.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

"Study finds use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without a macrolide is linked to increased rates of mortality and heart arrhythmias among hospital patients with COVID19."

“The findings...add to preliminary reports suggesting that regimens of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, are not useful & could be harmful in hospitalised patients with COVID19”

@TheLancet

Zinc bars the virus

Quinine works the same way and can be found in tonic water.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Your Right
Albert Pike was just misunderstood - M'Kay - Funny when you cannot debate historical facts - you attack the authors beliefs .... Because I (or anyone else) post a link does not mean I (they) have bought in fully to the presentation. Obviously you have a lot at stake ...... carry on .... KNOWINGLY

Peace Brother
Hey Cranky - me either lol

edit on 5222020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oof. I know a shriner. He's the last guy I'd look to for respectable behavior.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Now we're talking, that was absolutely AWESOME!

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

That is exactly what I was alluding to some posts back. This is total misrepresentation. There are several symbols in there, and non of them are really all that connected beyond the number 8.. which is a number representing cosmic harmony and balance for the most part.
The star of Lakshmi, Goddess of beauty, wealth and happiness in Hindu teachings. Symbolised in the Lotus flower.
The lotus flower, 8 petals, 8 paths lead to spiritual perfection.
In early Christian thought, perfection is reflected in the octogon of the christening font and the baptistery as a manifestation of the feminine and of the bosom of the church. it is a symbol of Christs resurrection.

In Japan, 8 is regarded as the number of greatness fundamentally immeasurable and innumerable.

If you want to find where the evil resides... look for the X inside the O... this is the symbol of materialism. The rejection of spirit. Of the Earth. To be of satan is to be bound to the material. Money. Blood. Extending Earthly life.

Gates... Microsoft... Xbox

The original Paypal logo XO

Abramovic advertising for Microsoft

Beyond this, another sign that is directly connected is the cube. This is symbolism for material.
This can be represented in many ways.

Google hexagon

And all the triangled hexagon imagery you find is also indicative of technology and technocracy. Order. No curves. Artificial. Replacement of spirit by technological means.
You'll find this everywhere.

Good symbols can be used by bad people. But context is usually key.

So all I'm saying, is unless you are willing to really invest and research, you are probably making false assumptions.But do take notice of the XO cube symbolism. That is all about control of the material world... and no suprise to see it all around Gates.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow I was playing tic tax toe with my kid.

Using X O

X O used by coaches to illustrate strategies to trip up the opposing team.

O = 15 = 6
X = 24 = 6

An x inside a circle could mean the players and the opposition are one.

Coached CYO football for about 5 years. When diagraming plays the circle with the x is the Center. The center starts the play by giving the ball to the "quarterback"
edit on 22-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why would someone think joining a "secret organization" doesn't include keeping secrets from those who join?

Correct.
Each step of advancement (degrees) involves higher ranking members imparting knowledge to the initiates.
So not all Masons are privy to all the knowledge.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In other [batter box] news...

Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed Accelerates AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to be Available Beginning in October

Responding to President Trump’s call to develop 300 million doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine by January under Operation Warp Speed, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and AstraZeneca are collaborating to make available at least 300 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine called AZD1222, with the first doses delivered as early as October 2020.

The agreement between AstraZeneca and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, will accelerate the development and manufacturing of the company’s investigational vaccine to begin Phase 3 clinical studies this summer with approximately 30,000 volunteers in the United States.

The AZD1222 vaccine candidate, which was developed by the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom and licensed to AstraZeneca, uses a vaccine platform technology which supports large-scale production.

AZD1222 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Description

The AZD1222 coronavirus vaccine candidate, formerly known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, is made from a virus (ChAdOx1), which is a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees, that has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans.

I'm not sure what to make of all this but I hope come October or whenever that Trump makes a clear statement to the effect of 'a vaccine is now available for those who want it... it's purely voluntary, regardless of age and no state fascist governor can prohibit you from any travel nor entering any private/public establishment, nor having to carry vaccine ID papers if you elect not to take the needle.' Though, Healthcare workers and military may not have a choice. Otherwise I suspect this is going to create an even bigger divide in the country driven by further media fear hysteria creating an outcast society.

I'm not an anti-vax'er but I just don't trust the 'non-doctor' billionaire's behind the vaccine push and big pharma especially considering 'vaccine' quality standards are lower than the life-saving drug medications. I'd rather smoke weed and/or use CBD's and go back to drinking gin & tonic w/zinc supplements (?) but that's just me.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That Cloud Platform logo looks like a camera aperture.

I'm surprised the middle isn't green, or maybe that was intentional.

You can make a lot of money spying on storage.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why is this kind of thing happening at Masonic meetings? What does this have to do with benevolent activities that benefit the community?

Not at all what one expects to occur there. In my view, questionable.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

I started taking a low-dose zinc supplement when this started. It made me nauseous everyday, so I stopped taking it.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

@TheLancet

Zinc bars the virus

I have taken it everyday for the last month
3-4 ounces of tonic water
25 mg zinc
Works wonders on any respiratory issue

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

@TheLancet

Zinc bars the virus

I have taken it everyday for the last month
3-4 ounces of tonic water
25 mg zinc
Works wonders on any respiratory issue

How well does Quinine work for pain? I've been curious about it for that reason alone.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

In other [batter box] news...

Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed Accelerates AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine to be Available Beginning in October

Responding to President Trump’s call to develop 300 million doses of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine by January under Operation Warp Speed, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and AstraZeneca are collaborating to make available at least 300 million doses of a coronavirus vaccine called AZD1222, with the first doses delivered as early as October 2020.

The agreement between AstraZeneca and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the HHS office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, will accelerate the development and manufacturing of the company’s investigational vaccine to begin Phase 3 clinical studies this summer with approximately 30,000 volunteers in the United States.

The AZD1222 vaccine candidate, which was developed by the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom and licensed to AstraZeneca, uses a vaccine platform technology which supports large-scale production.

AZD1222 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Description

The AZD1222 coronavirus vaccine candidate, formerly known as ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, is made from a virus (ChAdOx1), which is a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees, that has been genetically changed so that it is impossible for it to grow in humans.

I'm not sure what to make of all this but I hope come October or whenever that Trump makes a clear statement to the effect of 'a vaccine is now available for those who want it... it's purely voluntary, regardless of age and no state fascist governor can prohibit you from any travel nor entering any private/public establishment, nor having to carry vaccine ID papers if you elect not to take the needle.' Though, Healthcare workers and military may not have a choice. Otherwise I suspect this is going to create an even bigger divide in the country driven by further media fear hysteria creating an outcast society.

I'm not an anti-vax'er but I just don't trust the 'non-doctor' billionaire's behind the vaccine push and big pharma especially considering 'vaccine' quality standards are lower than the life-saving drug medications. I'd rather smoke weed and/or use CBD's and go back to drinking gin & tonic w/zinc supplements (?) but that's just me.

Guess that explains why Oxford is getting $1b from us.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I work out everyday and no soreness next day. It is also good for rheumatoid arthritis.
Google applications for HCQ
You'll be surprised

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Paranoia alert.....
I'm pretty sure that they steal peoples ideas and use them/patent them, stopping an average Jo with good ideas from achieving any foothold. The evidence is hard to pin down on this, but I think there is some out there. I wouldn't trust putting any original ideas on a cloud. In fact, I'd be tempted to say, go old school, use pen and paper, keep it offline.
I wish that I wasn't actually serious about this. Sad state of affairs. I really don't care if anyone thinks that is paranoia.

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join