It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I asked the same question, what issue would teleport every single living Deep State asset into such complete and total meltdown..? Not petty crimes, nor businesses-as-usual things...

The answer I came up with is pretty scary. Using a few analytical methods, as well as gut feeling, the answer is 9/11.

It answers ALL of the big questions, and it fits the charge where "80% must remain hidden" etc etc... "too big for the public to handle", "wwar..."

Just consider how silent the discussion about 9/11 is today. Ok, if anyone would have expert knowledge, it'd be Trump, Giuliani, Military Intel, Putin, bin Salman. Think about how slow and difficult the job to expose the Cabal has been so far.

How and why is it so intense?! Star Wars Episode 1, scene one... Obi Wan: "I sense an unusual amount of fear surrounding something as minor as a trade dispute...."

edit on 16-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've been browsing some old POTUS tweets and had a Future proves Past moment...

I noticed that, when meeting foreign leaders, POTUS usually adds the US flag and that country's flag, at the end of the tweet, side by side - but sometimes he doesn't!

Is this a meaning of #FLAGSOUT? Q first started using it in posts in Mar 2019 with Q3277.

If so, it's an easy reference to who is on white side and who on black?

Examples of with flags:
Japan,
Portigal

Examples of without flags:
Italy,
Netherlands

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's all up to Barr-Durham now. Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham do NOT want to support, or contribute to, exposing Obama Admin's SPYGATE/COUP crimes against private citizen Trump, or President Trump, and those in his orbit.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Shocker swamp creatures not wanting to go after other swamp creatures.

How do you think its going to end since Barr came from the swamp,

They like to talk a big game because there is no real consequences by talking., but not 1 indictment will be delivered at those levels. If one swamp creature goes down they all go down.

I just hope when this election is over and nothing comes from all this that people stand up and focus and hold their own party accountable where they can make a difference versus the OTHER party where they have no say.

edit on 57531America/ChicagoSat, 16 May 2020 22:57:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bless ya lad!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

It's all up to Barr-Durham now. Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham do NOT want to support, or contribute to, exposing Obama Admin's SPYGATE/COUP crimes against private citizen Trump, or President Trump, and those in his orbit.

Shocker swamp creatures not wanting to go after other swamp creatures.

How do think its going to end since Barr came from the swamp,

They like to talk a big game because there is no real consequences by talking., but not 1 indictment will be delivered at those levels. If one swamp creature goes down they all go down.

The same author you're commenting about, also wrote this, earlier today...

President Obama’ entire team (staff, officials, politicians); along with Republican allies like Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell et al; along with DOJ, FBI and IC preservationists like Bill Barr, Chris Wray et al; along with the entire DC media apparatus do not want to admit the Trump administration was under surveillance by the Obama administration.

However, they can’t hide it because it happened, and the evidence is clear.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They dont care about hiding it . The end result will be nothing but political sound bites.

The facts about epstein being under 24 hour watch in a high level prison, with 2 different guards falling asleep and camaras footage lost was made known, end result nothing he killed himself , next. Seth rich same, next

Barr will talk and make it look like something is being done but like gawdy they just like to talk and make it look like they just owned their opponents. Im sure we will get lots of barr owns obama,hillary,comey,etc youtube videos from this but nothing else.

You cant expect a swamp creature to go after other swamp creatures that likely know their dirty secrets.
edit on 57531America/ChicagoSat, 16 May 2020 22:57:27 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@40head has a VERY interesting thread on election rigging, Dan Coates and Sue Gordon.

(note, I wonder if some of the GS drops were mirrors = SG or Sue Gordon?)

1. OUTDAMNSTANDING! We've been given a SMOKING GUN. Watch for a significant drop in the democrat's push for mail-in-voting, it's coming. Trump let democrats make their move. Now, after they're too far in to create a new scheme for rigging the election, Trump drops a BOOM!

I saw this earlier & was going to bring it here but I knew someone would beat me to it
Very interesting!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Atlas V AFSPC 7/OTV-6: A United Launch Alliance Atlas 5 rocket will launch the AFSPC 7 mission for the U.S. Air Force. The mission’s primary payload is the X-37B, a spaceplane also called the Orbital Test Vehicle, on the program’s sixth mission.

I've seen quite a few quick references in this thread, and others, to this particular launch. Since it's the sixth mission, why is this one garnering so much attention?

I think your reply was intended for 'onehuman' but, my guess is because nobody really knows the true purpose of the Military's secretive X-37B research space plane. The last time it was up for 780 days and it's mission is still mostly classified. Wouldn't doubt if the R&D experiments had something to do with advancing Space Force capabilities and NRO satellites.

Here's What We Know The Shadowy X-37B Was Up To During Its Record 780 Days In Space

Much speculation on it past mission
www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Italy is in deep with China. They've taken a ton of Chinese money through the Belt and Road intiative and they've been targeted as the soft underbelly of Europe for Chinese infiltration into Europe.

Even though China hoarded supplies and likely was the source of the virulent strain of COVID that hit Italy so hard, Italians still thanked China for the planeloads of supplies that got sent to them -- some of them may even have been purchased and/or hoarded from Italy in the earliest days.

And Italians are very susceptible to Chinese propaganda.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If you're right, then we will just have to accept it and live out our lives under the system, if we decide to stay in the United States. There's no higher law-enforcement authority in America than the Department of Justice. Or maybe the Supreme Court. But they seem to have less "guts" than even the Republican led U.S. Senate.

But it's still too soon to count out Durham/Barr. We're still hearing bits and pieces from reliable reporters, that things are happening. (Grand Juries, Interviews, etc.)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So... speaking of 1998 and 666 x 3...
This video showed up in my YouTube suggestions.

Bill Gates deposition.

Check the date: August 27,1998
Time 3:33 he’s stuck in his lie.

Syncy

Edit: the time and date in the thumb nail displayed above is different. When you hit play it starts at 3:32.

edit on 16-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cimmerius

I asked the same question, what issue would teleport every single living Deep State asset into such complete and total meltdown..? Not petty crimes, nor businesses-as-usual things...

The answer I came up with is pretty scary. Using a few analytical methods, as well as gut feeling, the answer is 9/11.

It answers ALL of the big questions, and it fits the charge where "80% must remain hidden" etc etc... "too big for the public to handle", "wwar..."

Just consider how silent the discussion about 9/11 is today. Ok, if anyone would have expert knowledge, it'd be Trump, Giuliani, Military Intel, Putin, bin Salman. Think about how slow and difficult the job to expose the Cabal has been so far.

How and why is it so intense?! Star Wars Episode 1, scene one... Obi Wan: "I sense an unusual amount of fear surrounding something as minor as a trade dispute...."

This makes so much sense!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you! Maybe the interest is higher for this mission due to the unveiling of our "Space Force".

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I think Barr has told Senate Leaders to cool their jets. He doesn’t want them calling up witnesses and splashing mud in Durham’s investigations. Senate would be half ass’ng it anyway.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I think Barr has told Senate Leaders to cool their jets. He doesn’t want them calling up witnesses and splashing mud in Durham’s investigations. Senate would be half ass’ng it anyway.

I recall Rod Rosenstein telling the Senate not to hold hearings due to Bob Mueller. The Intel heads not to declassify anything due to Bob Mueller. And Rosenstein himself refused to talk to Congress, using Bob Mueller as an excuse.

I'm sure McConnell and Graham like being told to not do anything. It's right up their alley.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Depressing news...
Bezos To Became World’s 1st Trillionaire As Unemployment Races To 20%.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller was a hoax. We know that now. I’m feeling good about Durham/Jensen. The onion keeps getting peeled further with each passing month. A previous “suspected” bad deed gets verified as truth.

Graham & McConnell May also not be in the circle of knowledge. The lack of leaks from Team Durham is pretty impressive. They know sharing with either house of Congress is a direct line to CNN/MSNBC.

I think what hints and dribs & drabs do eek out are by design.

This Grenell cat has the Dems all spun up. They are horrified that;

1) they lost control of Intel apparatus
2) their whistleblowers & leakers have netted zip and have been removed
3) their “guys” are no longer in play for DS

...except Wray. His butt has to go.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200516006D - POTUS self-retweets Proof

As reported, I've recently added to the spreadsheet the counts per day of POTUS retweets of himself.

This data provides a letter per day, in turn providing a message per week, much like the count of Q posts does.

For the week of July 13-Jul19 2019, the text reads: EOPPSAS, with PP being on 15th/16th.

This article says that, on 16th Jul 2019:

Dr. Leana Wen took the reins at Planned Parenthood eight months ago. On Tuesday, she announced that she was resigning.

So that's on Tuesday 16th... but the PP started being formed on Monday 15th by POTUS self-retweets, so it was known in advance.

Is it possible Dr Wen was given the choice to resign and disappear quietly citing differences or be outed as another Chinese infiltrator?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 0 Q posts, 52 POTUS tweets, 52 total for May 16th:

Q V17.69 20200516 to 4255 incl. DECODE tools
edit on 17-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We were astounded by the "lack of leaks", and no key spygate people having been interviewed Prosecutor John Huber too. Now we know it was because he didn't turn up anything newsworthy.

In many ways, a lack of leaks is disconcerting. The way human nature is (and all investigators are human beings), if something significant is discovered by a team of investigators, there will be leaks.

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join