It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I wonder if Space Force needs a lawyer?

It would be cool just to be part of it, even if on the edges at my age.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Traitors in our government have been sending our tax dollars to other countries and causes.

There will never be a proper accounting.

All we can do is educate ourselves moving forward, thanks to Donald J. Trump.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Even if we recover a small percentage of what was wasted, it's better than nothing.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well almost 3 months behind on everything since shutdown. 62 yrs old, retirement is about gone and social security and Medicare will be drained by the time I can use it, or die first. No stimulus check-19 yr old neighbor kid worked a summer at a pizza place and got $1200 month ago. I have been able to get 2 weeks self-employed UE- $1500. Just got email from mortgage company reminding me 3 months deferral will be up soon- when are you paying. WTF. When I die homeless in the street you can add me to the number to your fake pandemic numbers.
"Just look at all the lives that were saved" - lol Poor health care workers making all the money and overtime their making and getting free and discounted stuff, fly overs and food. Many are working, many are sitting in empty wards doing nothing or killing people with vents.

I stayed home when you took my work away, keeping the promise to stay distanced. Governors and mayors and congress don’t keep their promises and are having a blast with my tax money🖕. They tricked you with Mueller to win the House. The House controls the purse strings. Now they will trick you again with false pandemic to keep the House, win the Senate. Biden and Hillary will be running the show come January. I don’t want 🖕money or pity party- I want my business back!

Wait till things do open back up. You will see many many small businesses open for a day then close for good

Be sure to wear your mask when this is done -to hide you face because you should be ashamed for being a dumbass

I count my blessings in times like these. I thankful and grateful for my four children and about as many real friends.

BTW - Sorry I writing skills aren't good and really compromised when I'm pissed off

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well said RTbigTOE.
The financial collateral damage is horrific.
I feel for you. Hope things get better QUICK.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Isn't it about time for another FF?
It looks like more and more people are waking up to this distraction.
They are gonna need a distraction to distract people from this distraction.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Isn't it about time for another FF?
It looks like more and more people are waking up to this distraction.
They are gonna need a distraction to distract people from this distraction.

Coronavirus changing how Florida preparing for hurricane season, counties may use hotels as shelters

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
Well said RTbigTOE.
The financial collateral damage is horrific.
I feel for you. Hope things get better QUICK.

Economy of Scales
I am a small commercial GC and took a $150K loss on a project we weren't paid, plus retainage and change orders. Here's what happens. Change orders come up and they say get it done and if you hold up schedule because of this then you have liquidated damages added and multiplied per days late. During this time draws were delayed 45 to 90 days and of course vendors and subs are on 30 days Upon completion they refuse to pay and demand to negotiate change orders. Mechanics Liens are useless also. They claim to be a Christian company and even use it in their name. smh

Now this BS
edit on 17-5-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My financial situation has not changed one iota. People wonder why I am so vocal about this stuff when I am still employed. Fact is I'm an "essential" worker and am even making a little more than normal.

I spent almost 23 years in the military. I loathe when I see corruption this rampant. What I abhor even more is the seemingly apathetic attitude of a large percentage of our population.

Whatever battle is occurring both in front of us, and behind the scenes needs to come to a resolution soon. I am willing to trust the plan as they say, but people are being pigeon holed into consequences that they may not be able to get out of.

We are either gonna come out of this mess far better as a nation, or far worse.
I think in the end it is probably going to be the citizens that make that choice.

I am hoping that warmer summertime weather arrives in full force to help smash this nonsense that's killing our nation.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

Welcome RT! You’ll find this thread enlightening as you are already ahead of the game it seems. Take a look at Q drops and that’ll help guide you as to what is going on behind the scenes. I’m posting 2 Q drop sites. Also a few YouTube accounts and some twitter handles for people I follow to help me understand Q drops. If you’re new these may help you. THIS thread is where I get most of my info but as a beginner it may get a tad confusing and Q drops have been flying off the press, so to speak, so this thread isn’t analyzing and decoding as intricate as it used to. We’re reaching the crescendo IMO. Nevertheless, I hope this helps some.

P.S,- if any of the regulars don’t approve of the channel’s/posters I’ve mentioned feel free to correct me or add on! Thanks guys!

qmap.pub...
qanon.pub...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This:

Be sure to wear your mask when this is done -to hide you face because you should be ashamed for being a dumbass

Godspeed brother (or sister). We're truly seeing a battle of Good v. Evil. Unfortunately our side has been clobbered and does not seem to be well represented.

The older I get, the more I worry about exactly what you state in your post. Good luck.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I've represented dozens of contractors over the years, small one and two man shops, to multi-million dollar public contractors.

On a good day it's a tough business, so much theivery from all parts.

Now it must be horrible.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Whatever battle is occurring both in front of us, and behind the scenes needs to come to a resolution soon.

I am hoping that warmer summertime weather arrives in full force to help smash this nonsense that's killing our nation.

It's sort of like during an old-fashioned shooting war, we're the people living in the cities getting bombed while trying to just live our quiet lives, while the "Rulers" of both sides drop bombs on us instead of each other for some reason.

It's not a good feeling.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Whatever battle is occurring both in front of us, and behind the scenes needs to come to a resolution soon.

It's sort of like during an old-fashioned shooting war, we're the people living in the cities getting bombed while trying to just live our quiet lives, while the "Rulers" of both sides drop bombs on us instead of each other for some reason.

It's not a good feeling.

Morning, folks.

Yep. It's like a war, imo. And it sucks. But the way I see it is that I have already given this thing 3 years of my life and the plan is obviously moving forward regardless of what I, or anyone else, thinks about it.

Right now people are being bled dry. But at the end of the day, my main hope is that, no matter what happens to me personally, that we leave this world in a better spot than we found it in for our children's sake.

The thing I keep going back to is that I feel like in order to implement some of the changes they are hoping to make in our society that it may be necessary for them to collapse the banking industry. And that's a scary proposition. People are already losing their homes, cars, possessions, etc, and it may still get worse before it gets better, imo. I just hope they have a plan in place that will keep people from being forced out into the streets, and maybe a more equitable system for we "little guys" moving forward.

Long story short is that I'm trying my best not to be mad about what's happening, I still believe in Q's mission, and I'm ready to see it finished. Let's get this thing over with so we can get The People some relief.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Unfortunately for most of us, 'waking up ' doesn't happen at the apex of life when everything is running smoothly and we're feeling safe & secure. Most often it only happens after we've hit rock bottom -- either facing death or when the security blanket's been ripped away...when we're feeling powerless and at our most vulnerable point. The Breaking Point

The most profound epiphany to wake up to is that we, The People, have way more control over this situation than what we currently believe. Just like Dorothy never had to do the bidding of Oz and fight the evil witch. She had the power to go home all along, she only had to believe in herself

However, she had to go through the process of facing and conquering her own fears in order to attain that belief
edit on 17-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Perhaps trying to hide a fact early on, but now they are trying to accentuate that fact...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/17/20 (Sun) 12:55:209c278b (1) No.9212037

twitter.com...

Flynn DOJ_dismiss_week_1
FISA unmask_DECLAS[public][select date(s)]_week_2
CLAS 1-99_week_3 [you are here]

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 17-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/17/20 (Sun) 12:55:209c278b (1) No.9212037

twitter.com...

Flynn DOJ_dismiss_week_1

FISA unmask_DECLAS[public][select date(s)]_week_2

CLAS 1-99_week_3 [you are here]

Q

Ten weeks of disclosure and pain? I'm okay with that.

I read this as "Clas 1-99" not being 99 events, but one event encompassing a bunch ("99") related things.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Maybe 1-99 is this. I think we discussed this earlier?

www.justice.gov...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/17/20 (Sun) 13:05:199c278b (2) No.9212171

www.hsdl.org...

[Pg 20][Pg 21][Pg 22][Pg 23]
For future events [understanding].
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 17-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Cheers for the value add Aallanon!

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join