It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Remember: Pompeo said this whole thing is a "live exercise".

Bann ed from YouTube

Yes, that keeps rattling through my head also. I also remember hearing Pompeo say (though I can't be sure it was him, nor when he said it!) that "we only have one shot at this". I don't think I'm making that up.

I think it should be clear to anyone watching closely that all this prep wasn't for a virus. Way too much military activity going on. I've seen some really odd activity from the UK military too in the past weeks. A lot of RAF stsuff going on.
Also, the head of the UK armed forced was on TV, and he said (paraphrasing) that "this was the biggest logistical challenge he'd ever faced"... and yet, like the US, most hospitals were empty and underwhelmed. The military haven't been engaged on the streets and are barely seen.
Even in my local paper, there wasa story about a mysterious helicopter landing in my closest city that drew a lot of attention. It was on a mission called "Operation rescript"... Operation what?? Change the script?
No, something is going on behind the scenes, but no word on the street about what it is. The options are few though...
1) Asteroid impact/Comet debris
2) Upcoming war
3) A secret set of actions to take out the pedo network... (I keep thinking that these corona bodies being burnt are maybe this) With the Q op going on, I thought this might be happening behind the scenes in a covert way. Big hope, but you never know.
4) Prep for some other natural disaster like a magnetic pole flip. (Suspicious Observers seems to be thinking it might actually be imminent... another scary possibility!)

My last piece of breadcrumb evidence, is that I've been watching the UK flight radar for a couple of months now, and every day for weeks, planes were flying over the UK doing survey work. All the surveying was over potential flood areas. The flooding narrative has been in the background ever since the 2012 olympics, and as anyone who has seen the connections, Covid shows up in that too. In fact the entirety of the last 8 years was played out in the opening/closing shows. The only thing that I've not seem to come to pass in the flooding. So seeing all this activity has got me wondering. Flooding on a grand scale can only be caused by a few things on a short time scale...
Anyway, just some odd information for anyone who cares. All a bit off topic, but like I say, I haven't discounted the idea that the UK forces aren't involved in some Q orientated ops. I watched a C17 (17) fly from the US to the UK in the middle of the night. They are used for certain things, and non of them seem to make much sense with what is supposedly going on here (very little as far as the average joe goes).

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Graham Announces Sen. Judiciary Crossfire Hurricane Hearings Will Start Next Month

“The Judiciary Committee will begin holding multiple, in-depth congressional hearings regarding all things related to Crossfire Hurricane starting in early June,” Graham said, “Our first phase will deal with the government’s decision to dismiss the Flynn case as well as an in-depth analysis of the unmasking requests made by Obama Administration officials against General Flynn. We must determine if these requests were legitimate.

"If True" this shifted things. We're mid may. Two weeks. Sullivan has to now deal or be dealt. With Lindsey it is always "if true."

Unfortunately time and again, the R's send us a guy like Sen Graham and others who make excuses when they do have the goods on the apparently "Untouchables" who get to do as they please and to hell with those pesky rules of law for them.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You are correct. Perhaps 'righteous' was too strong of a word.

Again, you are correct. She wasn't trying to be right, or righteous.

She was only being 'REAL', expressing herself in the only way she knew how, despite the presence of her childe, under such duress, considering our current circumstances.

She stood up for her rights, as well as her child's.

Like I said, WHAT HAPPENDED TO YOU, AMERICA?Q!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
How do you involve thousands of civilians and military rank-and-file in a "live exercise" and keep the purpose of it a secret? There has to be at least a few hundred people who are "in the know".

That's what always bothers me about the "big activity" claims...be it existence of Aliens being hidden, or masses of rescued children, or.....prepping for an incoming mass disaster.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ehtrust.org...

This plus the 'What they do not mention', gadgets

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

pic

Only possible if the renOgade account is Q run.
edit on 14-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Going Dark"

July & August

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if it is military in nature, then it is on a need to know basis. Order following. There are many ways to maintain silence that occasionally get broken. But need to know and non disclosure agreements etc cover a lot of it. Also, compartmentalisation is a big aspect. You know what you need to know to do your job. You might ask questions, but you might not get answers. Why? Because you get to keep your job.

Just as a quick follow up to my above post, this is what I'm talking about....
Op rescript
C17 article in local paper
Here is a quote or two, which makes you wonder what is going on...

A post from RAF Brize Norton states: "This afternoon, our C-17 Globemaster aircraft will be operating in the vicinity of East Midlands, whilst engaged in essential training.

"These are necessary, routine, flights and not connected with RAF support to the UK's fight against coronavirus."

The C-17 Globemaster and A400M Altas aircraft have both been out over the area in the last week as part of essential training exercises.

The C-17 Globemaster III is a long-range, heavy-lift strategic transport aircraft that can operate close to a potential area of military operations for combat, peacekeeping or humanitarian missions worldwide.
It is capable of "rapid, strategic delivery" of troops and all types of cargo to main operating bases anywhere in the world, according the RAF website.

I've never seen the local papers pick up on this activity before, so people must be noticing. In fact, I only happened upon this article as i looked up the one about rescript... came as a suprise. Anyways... just thought I'd add that.
Odd goings on.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
If that was intentional, its incredible, and reassuring to see Devin Nunes associated with Q-team!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The se are the 37 Senators that voted to let the FBI seize your internet history without a warrant

A key amendment to the USA Freedom Reauthorization Act of 2020 that would have required authorities to obtain a warrant before gaining access to American internet browsing and search history just failed on the Senate floor by a single vote. For those that are unaware, key parts of the Patriot Act – namely the mass surveillance section – is currently unauthorized and needs to be reauthorized by Congress to stay in effect.

The current bill under consideration to do that is called the US FREEDOM Reauthorization Act of 2020 and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has snuck in an amendment that would allow the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ) to seize internet search and browsing history if they claim it is tied to an active investigation. To try and stop this, Senators Wyden and Daines introduced their own amendment that would stop the FBI from being able to get that information without a warrant – as makes sense. That amendment needed 60 votes to pass, and only received 59 Wednesday afternoon.

How you like them R's now.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

According to declassified information, everyone possesses the ability to do 'remote viewing', albeit, it lays dormant in us in an underdeveloped state.

Perhaps Q's abilities have been devoloped to maximun current capacity with the aid of Quantum AI computing?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

pic

Only possible if the renOgade account is Q run.

Ok, this is weird... Missile Missile Fox 3 Splash As the world turns,

I just read THIS article about asteroids that was linked to a few pages back, and this was part of it regarding the huge asteroid 1998 OR2... passing the Earth on April 29th 2020...

As if all that weren't enough, there's said to be a massive asteroid coming our way, though we're being given assurances it will pass by at a safe distance.

But let me just note for the record that 1998=666 x 3. And let me also remind you these assurances come from NASA, an entity not renowned for truthfulness.

For anyone who has studied numerology, FOX is 666 (F = 6th letter, O =15th so 1+5=6, and X is the 24th letter, so 2+4=6... 666)
666 x 3 FOX THREE 1998... an asteroid is a missile of sorts... splash (ocean...flooding) as the world turns. That is just weird, and maybe one of those weird coincidences. I wouldn't even have made the connection unless that asteroid article hadn't been linked to a page or two back. I'm sure it is nothing, but honestly, that is just weirrrrrd.
edit on 14-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Maybe we're dealing with a star child with super powers.

Planet P Project - Pink World [Full Album 1984]

The album tells the story of a dystopian society sheltered from nuclear annihilation by the Zone, a protected area created through the psychic powers of a seven-year-old boy named Artemus. The boy is manipulated by government officials into acting as a figurehead to gain public support for their rule, though Artemus himself has nearly absolute power over everybody in the Zone. Artemus eventually leaves the area of safety he created, causing it to vanish as he departs.

More to the Story

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

POPE FRANCIS : ‘GOD WILL ABANDON AMERICA IF TRUMP IS RE-ELECTED’

“The time of election is fast approaching the United States of America, where many of my children of Christ reside. I am fearful that the least among them will fall victim again to the evil and morally decrepit creature Trump. I believe that should he be re-elected, God wil abandon all of his blessings upon America, and may see fit to raze it down, as Sodom, as Gomorrah.”

He also took a moment to officially forgive the Doobie Brothers for telling people that Jesus is “just alright.”

By default logic, those who vote for DJT...

Is that enough to revoke the entire catholic churches’ tax exempt status in the US?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How did you ever come to learn about any of those things on your own?

(post by CrazyFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
BOOOOM

New POTUS tweet!

Thank you to all of my great Keyboard Warriors. You are better, and far more brilliant, than anyone on Madison Avenue (Ad Agencies). There is nobody like you!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A few days ago when I mentioned that I initially had the inkling to believe Q was created by an MKULTRA victim gone rogue- this is precisely what I meant.

😉🥂

Consciousness expansion is part of what I put under the umbrella of MKULTRA. Imagine if you will-

screwing around with a kids potential ESP powers and thinking you didn’t find/unlock anything but later down the road that kid grows up to explore their own consciousness and discovers not only the powers, but that something has been there before themselves.

No more details cause I could write a killer sci fi novel with this concept. And one day I might. LOL

a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Things that make you wonder.🤔

ObamaSlap

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

110% agree!

I am a big fan of LEO's and what they encounter daily. They keep me safe while I do my job but, anyone who watches this video and vindicates their response is wrong!. I find it quite disgusting that of the 7 Officers involved, not one of them said enough's enough guy's. What did this prove?, what was accomplished?. Another traumatized child who will NEVER trust LEO's when he/she should, because the majority are great people.

This is abhorrently unacceptable!!

THEY SURROUNDED, INTIMATED AND SCARED A WOMEN WHO WAS WALKING ALONG WITH HER CHILD...CAUSING NO DISTURBANCE OR DANGER. THE MAMMA BEAR CAME OUT AND GOT A BIT FEISTY...HANDCUFFS..OFF TO JAIL. SEPARATED FROM HER MASK WEARING CHILD!!

Those "citizens on patrol"..COPS... are a bunch of spineless #ss holes!

Live Free or Die!

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join