It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not me. This is all they have twisted spins on one law or another being broken that wasn't.

Think Saturday Night Live Land Shark er plumber; they will keep trying lies till they find one that works.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Quadrivium

So they can then scream “Abuse of power” of course.

Yes but don't you get the feeling it's more than that?

edit on 14-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: samuelsson
Very disturbing.. how long will this be tolorated?

mobile.twitter.com...

not siding with the cops but she surely escalated the situation.

Brought it on herself by arguing.

Ask them for a mask.

People are stupid.

She didn't want to wear a mask, and she did not want to be forced to wear something she didn't want to wear, did you not get that part of the video?

She was going peacefully about her day. It was the police who accosted her, so how did *she* bring it on herself? All the police had to do was ignore her. It was they who chose to start something with her.
edit on 14-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: interupt42

No. She was righteously angry, and rightfully so. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, AMERICA?!

starting a fight with cops when you have a small child with you is not the time to be righteous.

pick your battles. no way i would have put my child in danger like that nor risk getting separate d from me

to eachs own

edit on 45531America/ChicagoThu, 14 May 2020 17:45:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I posted that document 10 or so pages ago Q is slow

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If you like coincidence, have you heard of corona satellite project?

Sorry if this ha already been discussed but I've not followed all the Q stuff. Just dipped in from time to time.

Can't remember much about it but thought it might be of interest.

link   

No. She was righteously angry, and rightfully so. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, AMERICA?!

starting a fight with cops when you have a small child with you is not the time to be righteous.

pick your battles. no way i would have put my child in danger like that nor risk getting separate d from me

to eachs own

Seems to me she was going about her day when the police accosted *her*. They started something, not her.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"Black Sky" event? Also, Army preppin...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: When Comey was fired, he had the following in his desk drawers.

- An entire Levinson folder
- Two whole folders on "Going Dark"
- CDC Documents
- "HAIR Review"
- "AQ Misc Paperwork"
edit on 14-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

to eachs own

Seems to me she was going about her day when the police accosted *her*. They started something, not her.

the video doesn't show the start but irregardless screaming and waliking away from cops with a small child is just stupid unless you are wanting it to end like it did.

like i said even if she is right she went about it wrong and put her child in harms way. she should have sugned for the fine or signed the ticket then gone to court to fight it.

no different then the idiots that get shot when the cops tell them to get down and not make sudden moves.

seriously who expects a different ending when they argue,yell, and walk away from a cop who is telling them to stop?

Again im not saying the cops have a right to force her to wear a mask but she went about it all wrong and put her child in danger.

edit on 00531America/ChicagoThu, 14 May 2020 18:00:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Deep State Swamp is being exposed by warriors like Sidney Powell.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/14/20 (Thu) 18:35:242f1c02 (2) No.9175527

www.documentcloud.org...

Q

qanon.pub...

The "reporter", Natasha Bertrand, who wrote the piece that the Obama archive letter claims covered the debunking of Ukraine's interference in the 2016 election is the same reporter accused of receiving leaks regarding the Vindman and Hill closed door testimonies.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
LOL boy this going to be fun to watch
Breaking911
‏ @Breaking911

#BREAKING: Los Angeles County Health Director Demands ALL 10 MILLION Residents Wear Face Masks Outdoors

twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Do you guys recall the Project Stargate remote viewing docs the CIA dropped a while back? One of the remote viewers visited what was thought to be Mars, and something there showed them an image of a great cataclysmic event caused by a planet going through the tail of a comet.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I posted that document 10 or so pages ago Q is slow

IMO, Q gets many ideas from ATS. You've been Q'd !

link   
Lansing Braces For Another Militia Fueled State Capitol Protest

Militia groups in Michigan plan their return to the state capitol building on Thursday to protest Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home orders that have been enforced for virus containment purposes.

Thursday will be the next round of protests as anti-quarantine demonstrators have already flooded the state capitol building in a series of rallies, with armed and unarmed folks, many of whom have demanded the government reopen the crashed economy. The protests started around the time President Trump tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" in mid-April.

Michigan commando's...for optics... nice floor tiles.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Breaking911
‏ @Breaking911

#BREAKING: Los Angeles County Health Director Demands ALL 10 MILLION Residents Wear Face Masks Outdoors

twitter.com...

Does the Los Angeles County Health Director have the authority to make this legally enforceable? Or is he/she just a smaller version of the CDC?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/14/20 (Thu) 18:35:242f1c02 (2) No.9175527

www.documentcloud.org...

Q

qanon.pub...

The "reporter", Natasha Bertrand, who wrote the piece that the Obama archive letter claims covered the debunking of Ukraine's interference in the 2016 election is the same reporter accused of receiving leaks regarding the Vindman and Hill closed door testimonies.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well well will you look at this

same name as in unmasking and obama letter
edit on 14-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Breaking911
‏ @Breaking911

twitter.com...

This will implode.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And Obama issued an emergency order that enabled deep-state intelligence operatives to fully share information with each other. From January 12, 2017:

With mere days left before President-elect Donald Trump takes the White House, President Barack Obama’s administration just finalized rules to make it easier for the nation’s intelligence agencies to share unfiltered information about innocent people.
More at: www.eff.org...

It's now pretty certain that this move by Barack Obama was tied to setting the attempted Coup against President Trump in motion.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't recall the details but that was part of Russell Targ and Harold E. Puthoff using RV'ers Ingo Swann along with Uri Geller, Pat Price, Joseph McMoneagle, Ed Dames, and Michael Aquino had some involvement but says it's all a staged clown show since there was no confidence in actionable intel. Course, we know he had alternate agendas.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I've been keeping an eye on Atlas y4 for a while, and there is rumour and some (though hardly conclusive) evidence that someone (human/alien? who knows) broke it up. This bred the idea that it had been stunted... but it never had any danger of hitting Earth. So, it has made me wonder if breaking it apart would actually intensify the particulates it creates. It is still on the same course, but now multiple pieces are spread out and still emitting its' contents.

Was it made better, or worse by the break up? The "corona" of Atlas is said to be larger than Jupiter, a vast area of spread. 11 times greater than Earth, possibly much bigger.

I mentioned the figures shown on deagel.com in the covid thread several months ago, and in a search for deagel, I found the following article HERE that says in recent years, they have changed the figures for the USA in the past few years, from losing 54 million people by 2025, to 227 million people. You read that right. The article was written in May 2018... and it seems to have been completely accurate 2 years later... worth a quick read.

But what could possibly cause that kind of loss? This virus? Doesn't seem to be the case, and there are only 5 years left on that timetable. Check deagel HERE

Both the USA and Europe according to this site are set to lose a crazy amount of people. the article I mentioned earlier seemed to attribute the deagel website as very connected to the deep state, and if that is right, then it has to be connected to their agenda. It should concern everyone that these figures are there without much reasoning given.
Is it comet/asteroid related? The figures seem quite fine for the Eastern nations.

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join