It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The name of my son's band since way before the pandemic. I think they will explode onto the local, perhaps national scene, when this plandemid is over.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
The name of my son's band since way before the pandemic. I think they will explode onto the local, perhaps national scene, when this plandemid is over.

Wish them all the luck in the world!
With all of your Masonic and illuminati connections, there shouldn't be a problem.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Been ready...Let's go!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I’ve said from the beginning that the top 2 “crimes” were FISA Court Fraud and the Unmasking. Then it’s Civil Liberty violations.

Then...
Leaking to press.
Lying to Congress.

If collectively they can paint a picture of Treason, Sedition, Abuse of Power, Conspiracy, then great.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hell, I know you are!!
That's where I get my best memes!

edit on 13-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The Sullivan thing is beyond surreal.

The safe assumption at this point is Sullivan took is marching orders from renOgade. The "perjury" charge comment brought wrath from pretty much all real legal folks. Turley pointed out Flynn wasn't even charged with perjury - and Turley testified at peach-mints!!!!!

Magically Sullivan creates a "case" with a guy whose got nothing to do with anything and looks into perjury. Hilariously Sullivan takes amicus submissions. as if poor Sullivan needs help figuring out how to drop a case???????

They have one playbook, with so many awakening these plays look infantile and appear so stupid as to be NOT part of the playbook. That is why Q. Once awake, this garbage looks like the garbage it is.

Are folks still naive enough to think there is no such thing as secret groups, symbolic signaling and the system diametrically opposed from what we are "taught" is real?

And on the day the unmasking stuff is dropped, marked way ahead in Qdrops for added spice.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hell, I know you are!!
That's where I get my best memes!

I’ve trained the algorithm to throw me the most relevant memes of the moment.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That's Awesome! Can I join the band? I'm ready...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There is almost zero cause to remove a judge once proceedings begin. Sullivan is probably the judge most likely to hammer the government absent outside influences. If he drops the hammer on Flynn, Flynn can appeal or take the pardon. Sucks, but it is what it is.

This is the true danger I've been railing about since the "Patriot" Act began. I am deeply annoyed if they were to unconstitutionally read my emails and tap my phones. But I am terrified of the possibility of this illegal surveillance being used to blackmail politicians, officials, judges, etc

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That’s not nuts at all. I have thought that as well since the very beginning.

Well..... You're nuts as well.
Glad I am not alone!

Can I join? I'm definitely nuts. 🤪

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Aallanon

USS Barr

You make me LOL everyday without fail.

Thank you. 🙂

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or a black lotus that could be 10k

ETA I don’t know the prices off the top of my head I would have to look but that would be a lot of money I don’t even know what the unopened pack would be worth that’s crazy
edit on 13-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

That’s not nuts at all. I have thought that as well since the very beginning.

Well..... You're nuts as well.
Glad I am not alone!

Can I join? I'm definitely nuts. 🤪

Come on bud, the more the merrier!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LOL...this one made me belly laugh.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I think criminal charges come next. Treason and GITMO and all that good stuff. I think it is actually happening.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

1993 is when I got into it. Just after Unlimited dropped. Yes the 1st 3 editions had the Power 9 in them. I sold mine long ago.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’ve worked from home 100% of the time for the last 4 years. I’m never going back into an office. I absolutely love it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

They're pricey, but have fallen some due to the economic downturn.
Still a king's ransom for a Beta or better.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Those 2 unopened decks are quite valuable. I'd advise grading them if they are undamaged.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sadly Joe is in a bunker, otherwise someone might ask him this question.

Joe, it seems you are on a list of folks who requested unmasking information on General Flynn, you can't say why you needed but can you assure us no one else, including your son, saw any or all of that information? Was is secured?

Consider those who work the campaign. They have to defend a demented pedophile - proven, a Ukraine connected criminal - suspected, a crack head son - proven, a liar - proven, a gaffer - proven and not an unmaking requester - proven.

Everyday is a D5 day. Now many of those folks are going to have to move over and defend the candidate that replaces him.

Now, given we knew half of the above before Joe announced, it begs the question - why did somebody, somebody, rig the election so he's in the Dark To Light spotlight?

Seriously. Consider how none of this really goes down if Juan Castro is the man of the hour.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join