It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was referring to what laws he was under at the time. I don't know. I was throwing it out there based on my experience, which is old.

🙂

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As the un-masking scandal unfolds, everyone Must wear a Mask ! ... Holy Moly...what's next ?!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here’s a stat;

San Diego County reports 194 Covid-19 deaths. County Supervisor says only 6 of them were “pure” Covid-19 related.

What a charade.

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

It sounds like evil judge Sullivan is attempting to form his own team of prosecutors.... in order to attempt to entrap and frame General Flynn again.

Not just Sullivan . Techno_Fog twitter again

Former Judge John Gleeson - the amicus appointed by Judge Sullivan - has already judged the case.

"The [Flynn] record reeks of improper political influence."

Seems to say a lot about Judge Sullivan's motives.

Even his amicus is biased.

Lots of comments at the link

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Jan. 5-Oval office meeting with Obama where Flynn discussed

Jan. 12-Biden unmaking request

Jan. 12-WAPO David Ignatius mentions Flynn/Kislyak call leaked

Jan. 12-Obama awards Biden 'Medal of Freedom'

Jan. 17-Biden flys to Ukraine on mystery trip

Biden made the unorthodox visit to the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv on Jan. 17, 2017—a mere three days before Trump’s inauguration.

www.libertyheadlines.com...

Jan. 20-Trump inaugurated

...WHAT was Biden up to?

The nerve of these guys is insane!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

To borrow the dire phrase uttered by CNN and MSNBC many times during the Mueller witch-hunt, (Cue up the ominous soundtrack...and Replace "Trump" with "Obama")

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Devin Nunes appears with Lou Dobbs to discuss the recent list of Obama-era officials who unmasked NSA intercepts of Michael Flynn talking to foreign government officials.

Rep. Nunes reminds the audience that Flynn is only one person within a much larger group of Trump transition team members who were under surveillance by Team Obama.
Additional Disclosures from Devin Nunes: theconservativetreehouse.com... lance/

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
LOL..the Marine standing behind Obama in your photo looks totally disgusted, like he "knows something".

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
60 days into Covid19. Haven’t missed a day of work and didn’t work from home. In a company of 200+ we have 2 people out fighting cancer, couple having babies but not a single day missed due to Covid.

NY/NJ/MA/MI/PA - they crushed their own citizens with their policies. Those 5 states make up 60% of all CV deaths.

I know people with restaurants that played live music that are just devastated too. It is great to hear someone didn't get totally hosed over the hoax. I hope others had stories like this to share. I got to work from home before this started. My wife was in a situation where they had all their underlings working one day a week at the office only. She had to go in every day but now gets to stay home. Not many companies were practicing this before March. Glad ours were. Data can be read from anywhere, files are easily accessible, and numbers can be easily crunched from my home office.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Acting DNI Richard Grenell has selected career intelligence official & longtime naval officer Neil Wiley to be his #2. Wiley is currently chair of the National Intel Council (strategic think tank), spent years at DIA, & has 30+ years of NatSec experience.

Wiley will be taking over the role that was left vacant by Andrew Hallman, a longtime CIA officer who held the principal deputy director role at DNI under former acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire until stepping down when Grenell temporarily took over the top spot earlier this year.

Wash Examiner

ODNI News Release

The NIC's goal is to provide policymakers with the best information: unvarnished, unbiased and without regard to whether the analytic judgments conform to current U.S. policy.

NIC Global Trends 2035 - PARADOX OF PROGRESS [PDF] Map of the Future.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
As the un-masking scandal unfolds, everyone Must wear a Mask ! ... Holy Moly...what's next ?!

My inner rebel needs someone else to go to jail before I do.
🤣

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

It sounds like evil judge Sullivan is attempting to form his own team of prosecutors.... in order to attempt to entrap and frame General Flynn again.

Not just Sullivan . Techno_Fog twitter again

Former Judge John Gleeson - the amicus appointed by Judge Sullivan - has already judged the case.

"The [Flynn] record reeks of improper political influence."

Seems to say a lot about Judge Sullivan's motives.

Even his amicus is biased.

Lots of comments at the link

One reply in that link was from Victory Toensing and it is a clue folks. BOOM

Does Judge Sullivan read SupCt decisions? Last week SupCt held using amici was “drastic departure” and “abuse of discretion.” Why amici for @GenFlynn now when Judge refused Flynn friends amici 24 times. Judge shld be removed from case...then from Bench. #obamagate #maga

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Senators Demand Names of Obama Officials Implicated in Flynn Spying Scandal
LOOKY
edit on 13-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

link   
Q4235

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1a3e4f No.9161693 📁
May 13 2020 19:18:52 (EST) NEW

The point to understand.
They [knowingly] unmasked [attached names to] AFTER POTUS won the election of 2016.
They thought they could prevent the exposure of this information and remain protected.
Why did they believe this?
What 'insurance' did they have?
Infiltration of US GOV?
This fact alone should scare every American.
SHADOW PRESIDENCY.
SHADOW GOVERNMENT.
It took this long for a reason.
Q

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, catching up so apols if mentioned...

Re your ref to Q1268 in connection to Q4229, just to make it clear for people:

Q1268

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 031ee0 No.1183319 📁
Apr 25 2018 14:05:13 (EST)
Did you know?
Quiet.
Army Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone
Good.
Q

The timestamp encodes the date of ODNIs release, today May 13th... but this post was 2 years before it happened!

What control must Q team have to be secure to flag a date 2 years in the future!!!!!

Also to note:
a) Q1268 sums to 17=Q,
b) between Q1268, on April 25th 2018, and May 13th 2020, there are 2 years and 17 days... which is 107 weeks!
edit on 13-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

When you hate the country you live in you abuse it for your own profit and entertainment.

They made a mockery of our country.

I'm grateful Trump has worked so hard to repair the damage.

I just hope his health holds and the SS heavily protects him through the end of his second term and beyond.

He. Has. Earned. It.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Can't hardly wait for the June news cycle.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, catching up so apols if mentioned...

Re your ref to Q1268 in connection to Q4229, just to make it clear for people:

Q1268

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 031ee0 No.1183319 📁
Apr 25 2018 14:05:13 (EST)
Did you know?
Quiet.
Army Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone
Good.
Q

The timestamp encodes the date of ODNIs release, today May 13th... but this post was 2 years before it happened!

What control must Q team have to be secure to flag a date 2 years in the future!!!!!

Also to note:
a) Q1268 sums to 17=Q,
b) between Q1268, on April 25th 2018, and May 13th 2020, there are 2 years and 17 days... which is 107 weeks!

Many of you will think I am nuts (it is ok, as I agree with you) but I honestly believe "Q" stands for Quantum, as in Quantum computing.
As far as I understand it, Quantum Computing deals with one QC (Quantum computer) communicating with another QC in the future.
Q has not been spot on every time, this may be due to OUR actions changing the time line.
But......
That brings in the entire thought process:
If the future has changed , how does Q remember our past?
Mind.....BLOWN.
edit on 13-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I want these bastards to suffer the indignity of public arrest, handcuffing, strip searches, and orange jail uniforms in court.

Please SOMEONE arrest one of these pr*cks.

Holder would be great, but I'll take Brennan in a pinch.

Just one. Any one.

We, the People need the shot in the arm.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
I'm behind but ^^^ this! That's exactly what they did with Katie Hill and Steve Knight!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

That’s not nuts at all. I have thought that as well since the very beginning.

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join