It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay I found the article I was speaking of : Flynn wasnt unmasked everyone else was

Big article but here are a couple key snippets:

If my three-year hunch is correct, the lack of incidental collection is why FISA-702 doesn’t apply; and why there’s no paper trail to a Flynn unmasking request. The intercept was not ‘incidental‘ because the intercept was the result of direct monitoring and authorized surveillance being conducted on Michael Flynn.

Because Flynn was an active target of the FBI counterintelligence investigation, anyone who came in contact with the target would be identified as U.S. Person 1, 2, 3 etc. Anyone and everyone who came in contact with Flynn would be masked in the intelligence reports; Flynn would not. So when there are mountains of “unmaskings” of Trump campaign officials, those would apply to anyone who came in contact with Flynn. That is what shocked Devin Nunes as he outlined the unmasking requests:

I really do suggest giving it a read, because it is a bit of a different slant that after today looks like it may be on target.

This article implies that Flynn was being surveilled long before the Ambassador K phone call that supposedly was the predicate for his perjury trap.

So why was Flynn being surveilled?

And if it was for info on the Trump campaign, why blow that insider with the bogus perjury charge?

Wasn't it Flynn who had the meeting at Trump Tower that supposedly told Trump that his transition office was being bugged?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
@Dust_Off70

It appears that the unmasking was rampant up until January 12, 2017, when it abruptly stopped.

Hmmm, what announcement was made in January 12, 2017...DOJ OIG Announces Initiation of Review

Prepare to Discover That Michael Flynn WAS NOT Unmasked – But Everyone Else Was...

Obama and his thugs had been illegally surveilling @GenFlynn since 2014 using a Title 3 warrant* (see next tweet)

They use this to illegally unmask Gen Flynn & Team Trump (campaign and transition) thereby bypassing FISA court, which doesn't issue T3 warrants.
@rexxurection thread

link   
Turns out Obama was pretty dirty. Seems the troops used to weaponize agencies didn’t take a dump without clearing it thru Obama.

When folks say things like “it goes all the way to the top” - well, they were right.

link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Okay I found the article I was speaking of : Flynn wasnt unmasked everyone else was

If my three-year hunch is correct, the lack of incidental collection is why FISA-702 doesn’t apply; and why there’s no paper trail to a Flynn unmasking request. The intercept was not ‘incidental‘ because the intercept was the result of direct monitoring and authorized surveillance being conducted on Michael Flynn.

Because Flynn was an active target of the FBI counterintelligence investigation, anyone who came in contact with the target would be identified as U.S. Person 1, 2, 3 etc. Anyone and everyone who came in contact with Flynn would be masked in the intelligence reports; Flynn would not. So when there are mountains of “unmaskings” of Trump campaign officials, those would apply to anyone who came in contact with Flynn. That is what shocked Devin Nunes as he outlined the unmasking requests:

I really do suggest giving it a read, because it is a bit of a different slant that after today looks like it may be on target.

This article implies that Flynn was being surveilled long before the Ambassador K phone call that supposedly was the predicate for his perjury trap.

And if it was for info on the Trump campaign, why blow that insider with the bogus perjury charge?

Wasn't it Flynn who had the meeting at Trump Tower that supposedly told Trump that his transition office was being bugged?

2014 is the suggested date it started. Flynn formulated plans to gut the intel agencies, knew renOgade created and funded ISIS and has the pedo list. renOgade fired him and attempted to warn DJT off him. IIRC, Halper got him fired.

EMN's link above ^^^ is good.
edit on 13-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
From Techno_Fog

Judge Sullivan appoints retired Judge John Gleeson as amicus "to present arguments in opposition to the govt's motion to dismiss"

Sullivan - also orders Gleeson to address whether the Court should hold Flynn in contempt for perjury.

What is going on??

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

And Term limits!!!

Well, to be fair, they do have term limits per constitution, but its the way its interpreted that's the problem. Unlimited terms, but only 6 years at a time.

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I believe that was Admiral Rogers of the NSA.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That was NSA Admiral Rogers

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Yes. President Trump has said numerous times over the last three years that this coup goes all the way to the top. To Obama. That was not just a gut feeling on his part.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
60 days into Covid19. Haven’t missed a day of work and didn’t work from home. In a company of 200+ we have 2 people out fighting cancer, couple having babies but not a single day missed due to Covid.

NY/NJ/MA/MI/PA - they crushed their own citizens with their policies. Those 5 states make up 60% of all CV deaths.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It sounds like evil judge Sullivan is attempting to form his own team of prosecutors.... in order to attempt to entrap and frame General Flynn again.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Was he retired by then as an officer?

I think so IIRC.

If he is retired, he is off the UCMJ ruling body like I am off of it since I got out years ago.

Discharged means you are not obligated accept for any Top Secret data. That will have to remain so until they tell you it is ok to talk about that information.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: butcherguy

Mmm, I'm pretty sure Flynn was subject to the UCMJ.

You sort of waive your rights while in the military.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It sounds like evil judge Sullivan is attempting to form his own team of prosecutors.... in order to attempt to entrap and frame General Flynn again.

The Left has dragged this charade out for the sole purpose of baiting Trump into a pardon. Then they could bash him with that. Another Dem plan backfiring.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think it's more about smearing AG Barr as DJT tool in the public forum ahead of serious charges coming down the tracks.

They are panicked for sure.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Well, serves me right for not reading a link I posted, I guess.
It shows we take fake Masons serious; we'll ban whole freakin' countries if we have to.

"Brother"!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Jan. 5-Oval office meeting with Obama where Flynn discussed

Jan. 12-Biden unmaking request

Jan. 12-WAPO David Ignatius mentions Flynn/Kislyak call leaked

Jan. 12-Obama awards Biden 'Medal of Freedom'

Jan. 17-Biden flys to Ukraine on mystery trip

Biden made the unorthodox visit to the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv on Jan. 17, 2017—a mere three days before Trump’s inauguration.

www.libertyheadlines.com...

Jan. 20-Trump inaugurated

...WHAT was Biden up to?
edit on 13-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
EndtheMadnessNow: the video you posted is a companion piece to any discussion regarding the unmasking, the MSM should have this and show it...but they won't..without this video you are flying blind.

NSA director Mike Rogers explained the limited process of revealing the identity of Americans subject to incidental surveillance, during a hearing Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on June 7 at the Capitol.--from youtube video tag.

Video summary;
Admiral Rogers says in regards to those who have the authorization for unmasking....
-that there are 20 individuals in 12 different positions and he is one of the 20.
We need to find out the other 19 to cross reference them from our list.
Also, Admiral Rogers seems to be making a statement, with an undertone, almost like he is letting people know that the rules have been broken...Admiral Rogers then goes on to mention the three criteria that are required to unmask....
(1) all unmasking requests must be made in writing
(2) must be made on the basis of your official duty, not the fact that you find the report really interesting and your just curious, it must be tangibly tied to your job
(3) the basis of the unmasking request is that you need this unmasking to understand the intelligence you are reading...those are the three criteria and I would love to see if all those on the list met these criteria, I would guess no. . this was June 2017 so the deeds were done by then.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Reminder...

Judgement Day cometh...Gen. Nakasone’s stamped notification that the release of classified information has been approved for release to Grenell.

edit on 13-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No worries. We can't possibly read everything in this day & age. Yea, that snippet was an eye opener. You were right on legit Lodges vs fake ones.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
you posted:

We are quickly learning the relevance of the unmasking names and dates released today by Senator Ron Johnson(R-Wis). It also seems interesting that the release was attributed to Senator Ron Johnson(R-Wis), not the DNI or the DOJ.

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
60 days into Covid19. Haven’t missed a day of work and didn’t work from home. In a company of 200+ we have 2 people out fighting cancer, couple having babies but not a single day missed due to Covid.

NY/NJ/MA/MI/PA - they crushed their own citizens with their policies. Those 5 states make up 60% of all CV deaths.

And the rest of the country has suffered for it.

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join