It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: keystonemadman
D5 was thought to mean Daddy Bush's funeral on December 5, 2018, at which a number in attendance were handed envelopes.

Given today's events, D5 appears to have meant 4 May (D=4th letter of alphabet, 5=5th month=May), the date of Nakasone's memo.

a reply to: onehuman

The implication of that conclusion is that Q knew what, back 0n Dec. 5 2018? when Q posted D5 (post 2549), that the declass memo would be today May 4th, 2020.

Not buying that.

See my last post.

Abundance of Alice and Wonderland references ....

Her journey takes place on May 4th.

I mean.... that’s creepy, my friend.

I don’t wanna buy it either, but it’s sitting on the shelf screaming at me and my wallet is basically jumping out of my pocket at this point.

Lol. 🥳🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm curious SG, why don't you want to "buy it?" As rel pointed out to me, "how did Q respond to the time stamp on your (me cranky) "time's not linear" post when even you didn't know when you were going to post it?" (I didn't plan my post).

I don't get why "buying" the concept that time is not exclusively linear is a problem. Confusing, sure. Head scratching, sure. But why does "buying it" illicit conflict akin to dismissal? Folks didn't "buy" air flight, tv, cellphones, internal combustion engines, open heart surgery prior to their existence either.

Oh that’s simple to answer but makes me look bad.

Cause I have trust issues I am still working on.

Something working in your favor in the now could simply turn on you eventually.

but I clearly see the coincidences are mathematically impossible.

I’ve had my own “Q” proofs (personal)

I mean the Alice thing is pretty
to me though.

I’m basically Alice, (bored with the mundane) after all.

But yeah, I’ve said it before - DJT says everything I’ve ever wanted to hear from a prez + more

but have you ever had a guy do that to you and break ya heart? Rhetorical. Just life and growth.

Blind trust=naivety
Trust with open eyes= bravery

I’m the lion who needs courage!

The only trust issue people have is not trusting themselves - more specifically their ability to react/respond/deal with external stimulus.

The "trust issues" thing is a psych-op. When one trusts themselves, those around are trustworthy, but when one does not - then folks bring the issue into reflection.

You can always trust yourself, in which case no one breaks the trust but you.

Either way, non-linear time is a reality - so trusting your connection to it is better then pretending it doesn't exist. Denial inherently creates mistrust within oneself because we actually know better.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Congress should take a GD pay cut.

Governors and Mayors who resist the will of the people to reopen, should also forfeit their pay.

Is this true? Los Angeles has has just extended their stay-at-home order, with no end date?

twitter.com...

If true, Riots for sure.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Okay I found the article I was speaking of : Flynn wasnt unmasked everyone else was

Big article but here are a couple key snippets:

If my three-year hunch is correct, the lack of incidental collection is why FISA-702 doesn’t apply; and why there’s no paper trail to a Flynn unmasking request. The intercept was not ‘incidental‘ because the intercept was the result of direct monitoring and authorized surveillance being conducted on Michael Flynn.

Because Flynn was an active target of the FBI counterintelligence investigation, anyone who came in contact with the target would be identified as U.S. Person 1, 2, 3 etc. Anyone and everyone who came in contact with Flynn would be masked in the intelligence reports; Flynn would not. So when there are mountains of “unmaskings” of Trump campaign officials, those would apply to anyone who came in contact with Flynn. That is what shocked Devin Nunes as he outlined the unmasking requests:

I really do suggest giving it a read, because it is a bit of a different slant that after today looks like it may be on target.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At this point, I'm fully expecting unrest to break out in my neck of the woods (socal). I haven't met anyone in the past month who isn't 100% over this whole thing. There are definitely some unsure and uneasy feelings out there, but literally everyone I have met and spoken to in this time (seriously, an awesome time to meet new people, everyone seems to be going out of their way to be friendly) has said they're ready to go back to work and continue living life normally, while understanding the "risk" involved.

One lady even air quoted the word "risk" when she and I were talking.

So yeah, LA is set to become a powder keg if this doesn't end soon. Too expensive to live here without being able to work or take a break from being "essential" and utilize the bounty of nature that surrounds us.

We're okay INSIDE a store, but not out in the open? Doesn't make sense to anyone I have talked to.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

At least we know what plan G will be.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Q4232

Go back further.
www.nbcnews.com...📁
The 'Hook'.
Nov 30 'unmask' needed justification?
WHO SET UP THE MEETING?
WHO WAS DIRECTING AMB. KISLYAK TO MAKE CONTACT [MEETING + PHONE]?
Q

From the lInk

"Among Kushner's many appearances in the report is his and Flynn's meeting with Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak at Trump Tower in New York after the 2016 election. The New York Times and others reported that the meeting that November was about improving relations between the two countries, and they discussed establishing a secure line of communication with Russia."

I mentioned Here that the dates matter more then the names.

First sign is "New York Times and Others reported" which means the story was concocted ahead of time. Prior to the meeting, prior to the call. The set up on Flynn goes back years. He's the keystone, or a least a keystone.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Q4233

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 020975 No.9159315 📁
May 13 2020 16:52:24 (EST) NEW

www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
Q

I'm liking this quote from that article:

The congressman also said he will ask the Justice Department to investigate possible obstruction of justice of the congressional inquiry into the Russia investigation.

"I want to see all of them held accountable for this,” he added.

Congress weasels!! Yes! Eyes on you especially, Schiff.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting, frequency 11.175 MHz Upper Side Band has come alive at 2200 Z. Heard very little on it the last 2 or 3 days and usually nothing after 2000 Z. Probably nothing...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Q4231

Bigger:

Q4232

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
www.nbcnews.com...

Q4233

May 13 2020 16:52:24 (EST) NEW
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
Q

edit on 13-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not really. Pretty sure you still have your Constitutional rights regardless.

LOL

There was no free speech or freedom from search and seizure when I was in.

Maybe things have changed.

When it comes to interactions within the military, yes, military members do give up rights when they join.
But...
When you are a military member living off base, the civilian police can’t bust down your door and do a search without a warrant, can they?
These were not military personnel unmasking Flynn.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@TheWarEconomy connects some unmasking requests with possible events.

Okay, so let's see if we can time these unmaskings to events that happened. On November 30, 2016, Samantha Power's first unmasking, this was the same day as the Department of Justice sending a letter to Flynn about his work with Flynn Intel Group and Inovo BV being scrutinised.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Again... "AC-130 Gunship Lights up the Night"
Q4234

May 13 2020 17:31:54 (EST) NEW
www.military.com...📁
Q

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: keystonemadman
D5 was thought to mean Daddy Bush's funeral on December 5, 2018, at which a number in attendance were handed envelopes.

Given today's events, D5 appears to have meant 4 May (D=4th letter of alphabet, 5=5th month=May), the date of Nakasone's memo.

The implication of that conclusion is that Q knew what, back 0n Dec. 5 2018? when Q posted D5 (post 2549), that the declass memo would be today May 4th, 2020.

Not buying that.

See my last post.

Abundance of Alice and Wonderland references ....

Her journey takes place on May 4th.

I mean.... that’s creepy, my friend.

I don’t wanna buy it either, but it’s sitting on the shelf screaming at me and my wallet is basically jumping out of my pocket at this point.

Lol. 🥳🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm curious SG, why don't you want to "buy it?" As rel pointed out to me, "how did Q respond to the time stamp on your (me cranky) "time's not linear" post when even you didn't know when you were going to post it?" (I didn't plan my post).

I don't get why "buying" the concept that time is not exclusively linear is a problem. Confusing, sure. Head scratching, sure. But why does "buying it" illicit conflict akin to dismissal? Folks didn't "buy" air flight, tv, cellphones, internal combustion engines, open heart surgery prior to their existence either.

Literally, "Q"'s lesson to Picard in Star Trek: TNG

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It wasn't classified because there were national secrets on there. It was classified to protect the GUILTY. That makes it null and void to be "classified", period.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On Good Morning America yesterday Joe Biden said he knew that there was a Flynn investigation launched but he did not know anything about the details.

Strange to see his name as one of the unmaskers.

Judge Napolitano on Fox news right now is very defensive. Declaring that this list of names should not have been released. It is highly classified.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Reminder...

Judgement Day cometh...Gen. Nakasone’s stamped notification that the release of classified information has been approved for release to Grenell.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Congress should take a GD pay cut.

I've been saying this since it started, but I think their salaries should be diverted to the emergency funds. They're a hell of a lot better off than the majority of the country. Not sure why they can't afford it. Congress and senate.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That is why Q says we are just at the beginning of Revelations right now.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

And Term limits!!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess the murder hornets weren't doing it for people.

The problem with the Murder Hornet theory is the Red and the Green ones will kill you dead already the exact same way. Giant wasp like hornets sting you repeatedly. Damn, they think we didn't have hornets didn't they?

I had a nasty bout with the Red variety one day. It was bad, the only thing that saved us was so many of us were there the Hornets spread the "love" around. Had it been only one or two people, we would have likely died. As it was about 25 people got stung multiple times I have allergies and was freaking out since a small bee made me have a bad reaction. It was literally like a hot hammer hitting me. I dropped like a rock and rolled trying to kill them and because it hurt so bad.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The CNN panel just finished a discussion about how normal it is to unmask someone when you suspect that they have been doing something wrong.

Pretty much blowing off the whole thing, and blaming President Trump for trying to divert the country away from fixing the virus crisis that he brought.

denial and deflection...as usual.

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join