It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Senator Rand Paul has learned that Democrats are guilty of doing the exact same thing they accused President Trump of doing last year.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

This^
www.google.com...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The Senate must immediately hold hearings on this! Clapper, Comey, Brennan and even Biden owe it to the American people. They should testify under oath. What did the former president know?

Sen. Rand Paul

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Im not understanding what Q meant by they thought is was Dec [5] _State Funeral.
Anyone?

That was all those discussions in late Nov 2018 leading up to GHWB State funeral on Dec 5th.

ETA: 'Skada'
edit on 13-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: typo

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

OOOOOOOHHHHH yes I new the d5 avalanche I totally forgot the date of Bush funeral. First clue should have been State Funeral derp.

Thank you

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet

Suggesting voter fraud is curbed? Note CA tweet time is 5:5

Strange how the mail in vote thing was ready so quickly??? Almost like it has been in the works for years.

Strange how this entire "contact tracing" thing - complete with prepackaged buzzword, has been so quick to see a plan enacted. Almost like it has been in the works for years. Apps even!!!

Strange how 3000 "volunteers" in Frau Whitmer's state are ready to do monitoring of suspected cases. Almost like it has been in the works for years.

To get the city to keep the streets clean requires and act of god. But poof, we get lockdown, tracing, testing, jabs, prison release, vote by mail in a few days.

Amazing what a government can do when they plan for something years in advance - Patriot Act cough cough.

Don't worry. They will keep finding boxes of lost mail-in ballots and insist "every vote counts" until voter turnout is 130% of registered voters and his 12 point lead disappears.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
D5 was thought to mean Daddy Bush's funeral on December 5, 2018, at which a number in attendance were handed envelopes.

Given today's events, D5 appears to have meant 4 May (D=4th letter of alphabet, 5=5th month=May), the date of Nakasone's memo.

a reply to: onehuman

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hunter Biden is is about to join his dad in being exposed.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

OOOOOOOHHHHH yes I new the d5 avalanche I totally forgot the date of Bush funeral. First clue should have been State Funeral derp.

Thank you

My brain went one step further on the Avalanche part of it... There were an "Avalanche" of letters/summons handed out at that "event" as well. If we are going with double, triple, quintuple meanings.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Re Q4225 - did anyone notice the Forbes article on HCQ is in the TRAVEL section.?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On Good Morning America yesterday Joe Biden said he knew that there was a Flynn investigation launched but he did not know anything about the details.

Strange to see his name as one of the unmaskers.

Judge Napolitano on Fox news right now is very defensive. Declaring that this list of names should not have been released. It is highly classified.

Judge Nap is a deep state pos. He'll never be credible in any circumstance with me after he claimed Hillary was innocent.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As usual this thread is ahead of the news..

His big reveal was Biden being on the list of "unmaskers".
mobile.twitter.com...

Respectfully,
~meathead

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,”
--Joe Biden

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: keystonemadman
D5 was thought to mean Daddy Bush's funeral on December 5, 2018, at which a number in attendance were handed envelopes.

Given today's events, D5 appears to have meant 4 May (D=4th letter of alphabet, 5=5th month=May), the date of Nakasone's memo.

The implication of that conclusion is that Q knew what, back 0n Dec. 5 2018? when Q posted D5 (post 2549), that the declass memo would be today May 4th, 2020.

Not buying that.

Edit: I see a bunch of "D5" posts by Q. I just don't see any of them as *predicting* the future that this stuff would be released May 4, 2020.
edit on 13-5-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As usual this thread is ahead of the news..

His big reveal was Biden being on the list of "unmaskers".
mobile.twitter.com...

Respectfully,
~meathead

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,”
--Joe Biden

To be fair he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: keystonemadman

The implication of that conclusion is that Q knew what, back 0n Dec. 5 2018? when Q posted D5 (post 2549), that the declass memo would be today May 4th, 2020.

Not buying that.

See my last post.

Abundance of Alice and Wonderland references ....

Her journey takes place on May 4th.

I mean.... that’s creepy, my friend.

I don’t wanna buy it either, but it’s sitting on the shelf screaming at me and my wallet is basically jumping out of my pocket at this point.

Lol. 🥳🤷🏽‍♀️

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hearing rumors that Atkinsons communications with Schiff are going to be released soon....

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
DNC knew all this was going to unfold before Nov 2020. This is why the DNC only had candidates from the Island of Misfit Dems. Nobody else (serious candidates) wanted to be the face of the party when all this comes out.

1) you’d have to campaign swimming upstream
2) you’d be asked about it even if you’re not involved
3) debates would include this stuff
4) guilty by association

Serious Dems have always been looking to 2024. No Trump, 4 years after this mess hits the fan, it won’t be part of the narrative.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If Dr. Ragoult is in France, and if he is a French Freemason, he would likely be a member of the Grand Orient of France or, maybe some other 'clandestine' Order not recognized by English Freemasonry (the U.G.L.E.; not pronounced 'ugly'). Nevertheless, the skull ring he is wearing doesn't appear to have any identifiable Freemasonry markings on it - not counting the entire ring itself being a skull, which is one of our symbols. I know several biker Brethren in my district who sport the more dark and macabre bling-bling of our repertoire of ancient symbols. Their rings might look more along the lines of this one:

There's also a motorcycle club that Masons can join if they want to called the 'Widows Sons', and there are chapters all across Canada. I'm not sure if they are in the States or anywhere else in the world; I haven't researched it. Link

Here's one from Durham, Ontario. (I chose to show this chapter's jacket because the word 'Durham', of course, caught my eye right away. I wonder why?):

Here's my ring (photography isn't my forte, sorry):

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is it just me or does anyone else see all these requests as overkill?

What is the purpose of so many recipients of this information?

Don't these people have telephones or copy machines?

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join