It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Wow, I'll put this one under my pillow. 1800 pages, sigh. Wonder if ANY politician has read it and when did the writing start?
"HEROES Act" - additional $1200 stimulus check which includes college students and up to $6000 for families but does not provide any stimulus or bailout for America's $800 billion trucking industry. I guess we can 'eat' it while Pelosi enjoys her extravagant ice cream.

The bill does provide a "hazard pay" supplement for essential workers and those at businesses required to stay open.

Here's a breakdown summary: POLITICO Playbook PM: NEW DETAILS of the House Dem coronavirus bill

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As usual this thread is ahead of the news..

His big reveal was Biden being on the list of "unmaskers".
mobile.twitter.com...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: onehuman

Wow, I'll put this one under my pillow. 1800 pages, sigh. Wonder if ANY politician has read it and when did the writing start?
"HEROES Act" - additional $1200 stimulus check which includes college students and up to $6000 for families but does not provide any stimulus or bailout for America's $800 billion trucking industry. I guess we can 'eat' it while Pelosi enjoys her extravagant ice cream.

The bill does provide a "hazard pay" supplement for essential workers and those at businesses required to stay open.

Here's a breakdown summary: POLITICO Playbook PM: NEW DETAILS of the House Dem coronavirus bill

Someone said Weed is mentioned 68x, but jobs only 58x.

Great meme I saw, "I can walk in and by weed, but I have to go to back alley to get a hair cut.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wild burros are far more an issue in southern Nevada than lil white terror bunny.

BUT, these are far more terrifying...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah I get the part where the FBI asked him about a phone call when they already had the transcript of the call, so they could say he "lied" about something. Way ahead of you on the perjury trap.

But how does just asking for an ID result in criminal conduct?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A lot of people I know haven't even received the first $1200 but they're declaring the plan a "success!" and continuing it.

Far more people including myself haven't received the measley $600 we were promised when they shut down my business.

But yeah, more money for the fat cats and bankers.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Yeah I get the part where the FBI asked him about a phone call when they already had the transcript of the call, so they could say he "lied" about something. Way ahead of you on the perjury trap.

But how does just asking for an ID result in criminal conduct?

I think the question would be whether they had a reason to unmask people (I say people because I think we will see a lot more intel drop about the numbers and what names were unmasked) if they were not involved in an investigation of those people. If they had no need to see the name, it is a violation of the 4th Amendment, no?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But the NSA report shown says the people were "authorized" and the request was properly made.

Do you think now they'll have to go back and review every request to see if there was proper authority for it, including investigating that authority?

I guess I don't see, other than the Flynn perjury trap, what they did with the information, authorized or not.

And if I'm not getting it, can you imagine a jury of average Americans trying to understand this, half of whom think winning at all costs is a valid reason to do anything?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

It's proof behind the case that there was a group in the previous administration dedicated to setting up the new administration. The Flynn case was one aspect of that.

This is proof that the conspiracy theory isn't so much theory.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

But the NSA report shown says the people were "authorized" and the request was properly made.

Strzok, Page, McCabe and Comey were authorized to do all the things that they did at the time. Doesn't make it right. An investigation found what they had done wrong. I think the unmasking deserves investigation.

Do you think now they'll have to go back and review every request to see if there was proper authority for it, including investigating that authority?

Yes, that would be warranted, looking at what we have seen so far.

I guess I don't see, other than the Flynn perjury trap, what they did with the information, authorized or not.

Possibly leaking to journalists. We know that happened in other instances, with classified information.

And if I'm not getting it, can you imagine a jury of average Americans trying to understand this, half of whom think winning at all costs is a valid reason to do anything?

That's why I am hoping for military tribunals.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Senator Rand Paul says stay tuned for something.

twitter.com...

Someone threw water on Nancy Pelosi, and she melted away like the Wicked Witch?

That chick is senile. She looks and sounds worse every day.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Q4229

Bigger:
Q1268

Apr 25 2018 14:05:13 (EST)
Did you know?
Quiet.
Army Lt. Gen. Paul Nakasone
Good.
Q

edit on 13-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: NSA

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bigger Picture. The contention is renOgade was out to get Flynn in 2014. Remember Rodgers and Flynn are friends, patriots and swamp drainers.

Timeline of the Justice Department's case against Michael Flynn

“On or about Dec. 22, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution...

“On or about Dec. 29, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Government of Russia’s Ambassador to the United States...

Look at the date requests.

Samantha "not me" Powers started asking in Nov. of 2016 = NOT related to the call or muh russia.

How stupid? Powers requested from Admiral NSA-has-everything Rodgers AFTER DJT was elected.

They were an outgoing admin. It is as much about the dates as the names. Why does an outgoing VP personally need unmasked information?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On Good Morning America yesterday Joe Biden said he knew that there was a Flynn investigation launched but he did not know anything about the details.

Strange to see his name as one of the unmaskers.

Rand Paul just went on TV calling this out!

edit on 13-5-2020 by pianopraze because: fixing youtube link

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

John Durham had already investigated the unmasking quite some time ago. That is why approval was given to release the names. The goose is already cooked for those who are guilty. They know it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Im not understanding what Q meant by they thought is was Dec [5] _State Funeral.
Anyone?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
May 4th? Interesting.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Im not understanding what Q meant by they thought is was Dec [5] _State Funeral.
Anyone?

12/5 vs 5/12?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Anyone?

D5 avalance, or D 5 = Dec 5 state funeral for Paw Bush.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join