It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

...but he's definitely NOT a clown. He just plays one in real life.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

You have to wonder, what his deadman's switch might be like.

I hope someone is war gaming this.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It looks like the Punisher to me. I don't know of any secret society that wears that sort of ring. Sorry can't help.

Ok, thanks for looking. Just found it odd for a "doctor" to be wearing such a ring.
Dr. Raoult was born in Dakar, French West Africa so maybe he has some secret fascination with death. According to his Bio he is the most cited microbiologist in Europe, and the 7th worldwide. He is a world reference for Q fever and Whipple's disease.

He was awarded the Officier of the Legion of Honour; 1 degree below a Knight, is a secular institution, and the Commander of the National Order of Merit in which Pres Emmanuel Macron is the Grand Master.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

I only discovered Q after the quarantine, and I'm wondering if the great awakening is the true awakening? The one that put us above beyond good and evil, beyond duality, full of comprehension and love, united all, in the same path to the one.

You might want to lower your expectations.

We're only here for the memes and arguments...

...and we are running low on memes.

We might be crazy, but we are certainly not delusional.

Pull up a seat, AG Barr will be by with your harmonica in a little while.

Let's make some music.

All Aboard!

😉
edit on 13-5-2020 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Meh, it worked every time previously.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just a quick note on that POPE Article.

It was dated 5-11-20 but there is this line in the article:

Vatican City was packed with onlookers yesterday as Pope Francis stood on the Papal Promenade, delivering a speech that was half-sermon and half-political observance

That would make it appear the POPE delivered this speech on the 10th. Im thinking this might be a false article seeing as this is i nRome Italy and I dont think any public place has been "Packed" with any kind of crowd for some time now. Of course I could be wrong, but just something to considered.

Bolding mine.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Low on memes you say...?

And music loaded with memes... (some cuss words)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
He has abandon God and it will be his hell to pay.

Next!

originally posted by: crankyoldman
POPE FRANCIS : ‘GOD WILL ABANDON AMERICA IF TRUMP IS RE-ELECTED’

“The time of election is fast approaching the United States of America, where many of my children of Christ reside. I am fearful that the least among them will fall victim again to the evil and morally decrepit creature Trump. I believe that should he be re-elected, God wil abandon all of his blessings upon America, and may see fit to raze it down, as Sodom, as Gomorrah.”

He also took a moment to officially forgive the Doobie Brothers for telling people that Jesus is “just alright.”

By default logic, those who vote for DJT...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
File under "Some guy in a basement said something..."

Biden plans to stay home — prompting criticism, mockery even from his own party

“Voters don’t give a s— about where he’s filming from,” campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon told The Associated Press. “What they care about is what he’s saying and how we connect with them.”

^^^ that is the official position.

Funny how DJT is out there every day, all day, and they "candidate" is more or less an video image with an opinion at this point.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That Lazar data from Area 51 supports your point here.
It still could be someone from our future/past who has vast technology we are just discovering with their help or without it. But clearly now even the astronomer with the virus name has to admit, as do I, that UFO's are real, they are apparently not from our current Scientific endeavors. Not current gives the chance that it is someone from our future. Yes, it COULD BE aliens. I have my reason to think it is true but I haven't met or for that matter touched one yet like Doubting Thomas in the New Testament.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Justoneman

Raytheon
Lockheed
General Dynamics
Northrop
Boeing

Then drop in Space Force out of the damn near clear blue. The 2001 idea hatched by none other than Don Rumsfeld becomes official in 2018/19.

There’s some wicked smart people out there with tons of $$$ to R&D the # out of tech.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Turning the other cheek is one thing. Allowing what is wrong to continue to claim victims is another.

Sometimes we have to break the rules in order to properly evolve.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Touché

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Those skull rings have been around for ages. Bikers wear them.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, the women and children are safer with him locked in the basement.
Maybe that is part of the plan by his campaign. Keep him locked up so no new videos can be made of him..... 'interacting' with the public.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Suggesting voter fraud is curbed? Note CA tweet time is 5:5

Strange how the mail in vote thing was ready so quickly??? Almost like it has been in the works for years.

Strange how this entire "contact tracing" thing - complete with prepackaged buzzword, has been so quick to see a plan enacted. Almost like it has been in the works for years. Apps even!!!

Strange how 3000 "volunteers" in Frau Whitmer's state are ready to do monitoring of suspected cases. Almost like it has been in the works for years.

To get the city to keep the streets clean requires and act of god. But poof, we get lockdown, tracing, testing, jabs, prison release, vote by mail in a few days.

Amazing what a government can do when they plan for something years in advance - Patriot Act cough cough.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This link will take you to the PDF of Pelosi's Newest Bill, The HEREOS Act. Take note it is 1815 pages long. Im guessing not to many people will be in a huge rush to read it. With that many pages though, Im sure there are some hidden little gems she hopes could possibly slip by. I do think this bill is already dead in the water though.

Link to Pelosi's New Bill

ETA: Fixed Link
edit on 5/13/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, the women and children are safer with him locked in the basement.
Maybe that is part of the plan by his campaign. Keep him locked up so no new videos can be made of him..... 'interacting' with the public.

BG, What kind of world are we in where that statement is proven fact??? We laugh at that not because it is funny, but because it is proven truth.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This link will take you to the PDF of Pelosi's Newest Bill, The HEREOS Act. Take note it is 1815 pages long. Im guessing not to many people will be in a huge rush to read it. With that many pages though, Im sure there are some hidden little gems she hopes could possibly slip by. I do think this bill is already dead in the water though.

Link to Pelosi's New Bill

Funny you say "Pelosi Bill" as if she wrote it. They haven't written a thing is decades. Basement dwelling drones in lobbyist firms churn this trash out. Hell, can Al Green or Guam guy even read 1800 pages? That's the worst part of this, those in "charge" aren't even in charge.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh I know this to be oh so true Cranky, I just didnt think anyone would understand what it was if I had put the new bill those poor sorry saps in the basement had to write. I dont remember what bill it was, but it wasnt to long ago they had one night to read over 3000 pages or so and it passed the next day. It was a big deal at the time to and of course a win for the Dems. No Name had all kind of little things back doored into that one.

Those poor poor 2nd 3rd year law students! Or however far in they are. No sleep for them

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I get the following when clicking your pelosi Act pdf:

An error has occurred.

You may have followed an outdated link or mis-typed the address (URL). If this problem persists, please contact the webmaster at [email protected].

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join