It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wait until you see what Cuba and Puerto Rico have.

What is coming is the tip of the iceberg.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about the Panama Papers and the deals with the Obama administration, Russia, Cuba and the Vatican.

If they are bringing the house down, then it is literally going to bring the house down.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Fauchi wrong - someone is making out like a bandit. China?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Commando clowns make headlines, again.

Venezuelan leader Nicolás Maduro's right-hand-man publicly exposed American mercenaries' names, photos and coup plan on live TV a month BEFORE failed 'invasion'

Daily Mail

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
@3days3nights offers interesting connections to current events:

- Current + New Trafficking routes
- Reasons why WUHAN - TEHRAN - VENICE were hotspots with CCP Virus
- Light on future world plans via Kazakhstan
- Use of Hollywood movies

If you recall the Vietnamese trafficking tragedy in the UK, the routes are the same:
1. Smuggled into China (collect fake Chinese passport)
2. Moved to Russia
3. Moved to Western Europe
4. Final leg into the UK via France or Belgium
edit on 13-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
FYI: The anger over Judge Sullivan delaying General Flynn's case dismissal is growing..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Attorney General Barr has more ammunition to prove Flynn was setup and framed, he needs to release it in a formal way...like a press briefing, ASAP.
edit on 5/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: The anger over Judge Sullivan delaying General Flynn's case dismissal is growing..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Attorney General Barr has more ammunition to prove Flynn was setup and framed, he needs to release it in a formal way...like a press briefing, ASAP.

Or.... use this as a trap to see who “replies” to the judge and then release it.

- Flynn’s not in jail or being restricted in movement. Heck he went to Korea for holidays.

- this tactic, like every other one used before it, will backfire on the Left.

- just like idiot judge in TX (beauty shop) it shines the light brighter.

- who’s to say the VAST majority of submissions aren’t pro-Flynn? Shutting door on media bias.

Yeah, it’s a power play but everyone on both sides sees and knows that. Thus, ineffective. Almost to the finish line.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just for curiosity, look at this guy’s pic. If you’re going to lead a life of crime, looking like a cartoon character isn’t smart.

Oregon police say they used stun gun on suspect who threatened to shoot them: report

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 13-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Medlin has a long history of arrests, having been booked into Portland jails at least 29 times previously, OregonLive.com reported.

He will be back on the streets in no time.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

‘I feel terrible’: Bill Gates says he warned Trump of pandemic threat in 2016, regrets not doing more.
12 May, 2020

Through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, founded in 2000, the tech entrepreneur and his wife have divided their attention between a number of pressing health crises around the world, including financing treatments for the Ebola and the Zika viruses, and now mitigating the effects of Covid-19. The foundation has devoted some $250 million to fighting the illness – which Gates calls “the most dramatic thing ever in my lifetime” – with hopes of ultimately finding a vaccine.

“Every day, it’s, OK, are we going to run out of glass vials?” he said, describing the day-to-day tasks involved in seeking a cure. “You may think that’s a simple part of it, but nobody’s ever made 7 billion vaccines.”

Speaking of criminals... This ding-dong can’t keep from smerking while discussing his viruses/vaccines. This is the same guy to release engineered mosquitos in Brazil that caused thousands of birth defects(babies with small heads etc). 🤮

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, if it has been, apologies.

Open Memorandum to Barack Obama from Sidney Powell

westvirginia.forums.rivals.com...

Pretty good read.
edit on 13-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
POPE FRANCIS : ‘GOD WILL ABANDON AMERICA IF TRUMP IS RE-ELECTED’

“The time of election is fast approaching the United States of America, where many of my children of Christ reside. I am fearful that the least among them will fall victim again to the evil and morally decrepit creature Trump. I believe that should he be re-elected, God wil abandon all of his blessings upon America, and may see fit to raze it down, as Sodom, as Gomorrah.”

He also took a moment to officially forgive the Doobie Brothers for telling people that Jesus is “just alright.”

By default logic, those who vote for DJT...

As a Catholic, I'll say I hope Francis isn't pope for much longer. He spends more time politicking than he does on moral or ethical issues.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
US Supreme Court Rules with President Trump – Reinstates Law Making It a Felony to Encourage or Help People Come or Stay in US illegally. Source

Wonder what this means for sanctuary cities?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Well I'm going a little crazy with all the reading I'm doing trying to catch up with everything Q related.

I only discovered Q after the quarantine, and I'm wondering if the great awakening is the true awakening? The one that put us above beyond good and evil, beyond duality, full of comprehension and love, united all, in the same path to the one.

They (the ones who slaves us) are really trying to stop that? Trump and my president are trying somehow to bring the truth to the light, to give people the opportunity to ascend?

There will be two earths after that?

Or all this is just a psyops to keep us in the duality, fighting for political sides, for point of views?

Q was hacked in early times, on 4chan? He is just a kid with good intentions or was telling the truth and they shut him down? All this frog thing sometimes feel so silly.

And about the mountain of wisdom? And Ra?
It's all about waking up the star seeds and we are the plan to save the world?

Should we be doing something more, than tweets and words on the web?

Or we are just crazy delusional waiting all that to be true, or we will ruin everything if we strike too early?
How many coincidences... I still can't fully believe

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yikes - it doesn’t get much more viscous than that in a legal sense. An absolute excoriation of Obama here by Powell. Good stuff!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did the Pope actually say these things? I find this very hard to believe....

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One of my best friends in the world is a Major in the Air Force. He told me the other day that he’s officially transferring to the Space Force.

I’m incredibly jealous. If I wasn’t too old and broken down from my previous Air Force time I would have been the first to sign up for the USSF.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

It could go a variety of ways. Each individual has to decide what “they” deem as necessary.

Personally, it’s the voting booth for me.

There were 2 key special elections yesterday and Trump backed candidates won. CA & WI.

To me, that’s an early indicator. Mid terms of a first term are almost always a bloodbath for the party in the WH. The 2018 mid term also had Russia front & center and the “coup” was crazy talk by the Trump supporters. Now, everyone knows.

It took decades and generations for the DS to get to the point of what happened under Obama. It’s not going to get eradicated quickly.

Q drops cover a wide variety of subjects. It’s not realistic to expect results in every one that will satisfy all followers. Take the wins, big or small, and run the marathon.

As I’ve stated numerous times, for me it’s;

- Trump wins in Nov
- Repub retain Senate
- Repub flips House
- 1 more SCOTUS appt
- hold coup conspirators accountable

Yes, no arrests to this point. Yet, the investigations continue. However, there are a LOT of previously powerful black hats off the board. Relegated to tweeting with no authority. That may have to do.

Imagine, 4 years ago...

- 8 years of BHO and nobody knew about the weaponized agencies (to the level we know now)
- HRC was looking like the next POTUS
- Comey, Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, and so many others could have been dug in like an Alabama tick.
- there was no “fake news” label on MSM
- Border? Taxes? DoD? ISIS? Iran? NK? Russia? Covid-19? Economy? What would all that look like today?

If you want more. Do more. Demand more from those elected. Awareness has been HUGE with Q and Q+. They are relentless on messaging. That’s what has the Left in such a panic.

Trump vs Biden/Bernie/Warren... that was/is over before it got started. Think 2024. Who on the Left is waiting in the wings? Making name/brand now to be used in 3 years? AOC? The GOP has a lot of popular and strong options for 2024 who now have a template from Trump on how to operate vs media/Dems. Sure, tweaking it some is expected. The template is proven though.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It looks like the Punisher to me. I don't know of any secret society that wears that sort of ring. Sorry can't help.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

Welcome Lapuka..
Great Questions, lol, wish I had the answers for you ! It seems that the coincidences or " Q-proofs " have been so overwhelming, that it's mathematically impossible for that to occur if Q was just a larp. Opinions / guesses vary on who or what Q is, I think it's a military operation and POTUS is in the know, but I think most here agree that we are all part of the Q team, in the sense that an informed public is needed for " The Plan " to work. Praying is important too !

I've grown to Love those silly Frogs..

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I don't know of any secret society that wears that sort of ring.

Excellent.
It is still a secret.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join