It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Glad it synchronised LC!

Now does it make any different sense in relation to any RING references in Q posts?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Jesuits are scared of #ObamaGate.

Soon...

One of my favorite pics. Timing for that photog was perfection.

In most ways he's right, many of them are. Their time is up, the doom they predict is for themselves to themselves, as such the bitching and hate is justified.

Not a single thing they can do can stop it, nothing, they can only make a mess in the interim, but the fates have spoken on this.

As they say "it's all over but the shouting."

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I wonder if the Pope's election comment is why Pelosi went to Venice a few months back? To ask for it?

D's lost hope of winning... out with the insurance policy... "You go to Hell if you elect Donald Trump"!

Crafty way to swing Hispanics and Evangelicals!

I wonder what it COST Pelosi?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200512005D

Before I forget, I've unlocked 3 more layers of messaging and added to the spreadsheet, on the "Posts per Day Calendar" tab.

This now also shows:

a) Number of POTUS Retweets per Day,
b) Number of POTUS Retweets of himself per Day,
c) Number of Chan IDs used per day, (these are the header items that show in different colors for each post).

All of the above provide messages/audit trail/focus of what occurs over a week, when converted to letters of the alphabet.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DJT REtweeted@techofog

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I love that photo too. You can see in their faces/eyes that Ivanka and Melania are "seasoned" on how the world operates (thanks to DJT), and have zero respect for "The Pope".

People wait in pouring rain for hours just a glimpse of "THE POPE".

Barack/Michelle Obama were all ga-ga over this guy, when he visited the White House in 2015.

Photos 2015: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

(Photo #12 down, looks like Biden is telling the Cardinals a perv joke, lol.)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

@departmentofstate

I missed this. What is interesting to me is we didn't have an embassy there since 1953? Huh? 300ish consulates embassies missions etc.

Arctic States

The Arctic Council consists of the eight Arctic States: Canada, the Kingdom of Denmark (including Greenland and the Faroe Islands), Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Sweden and the United States.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Now thanks to Fauci, Los Angels county will be lockdown another 3 months and the State College cancelled their fall semester in person classes, and fall Athletics.

LA County Stay-At-Home Order Extended Until August As Coronavirus US Deaths Hit 83,377

California cancels fall university classes as Fauci warns of reopening too soon

How much more longer will this guy be allowed to have this type of power.

Watch California

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Who's that crazy fella always talking about the "Greenland disclosure project"?

--

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder what it COST Pelosi?

If she is P-2 then I wonder what it cost the Vatican?

In the end it probably didn't cost anyone anything. Pelosi probably just told the Pope that if they (the S/T crowd) go down they'll bring the church with them.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Mexican President says it is not too late to apologize.

Well DJT should go and apologize and extradite any the Mexican gov feels were involved. He can also say we will leave no stone unturned to find the perpetrators and bring them to the tribunals for acts of treason and human rights violations.

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Mexico’s president calls for investigation into Obama-era Fast and Furious Operation.
truepundit.com...

The snow ball is rolling, gathering snowflakes. D5 is eminent.

edit on 12-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I’m not super familiar with Hawaii’s seismic activity but this swam seems odd, It is off shore south of the big island Hawaii.

That sounds like the new Island that is forming with vulcanism.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
America will be just fine if the " G-D " he worships abandons us, in fact most of us want that Demon booted from our midst !

edit on 12-5-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: onehuman

I noticed that too. With all this going on (political) there is much talk about things happening out in space... asteroids/comets/solar event/magnetic reversal. Trauma surgeons and tonnes of massive hospitals don't seem to have been for the virus... The film Greenland being removed... Such a beautiful Black Sky (event?)...
I know this isn't the thread for it, but you know... as above, so below. Much going on in the world that is not being reported or talked about. All eyes are here and on a seemingly non effectual virus. Why are we being made to stay at home again?
Just thoughts... [Q]uestions and all that...

The military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

I care I have waited all my life for confirmation from the Military. But that still doesn't mean they are from the Pleiades or across the Universe somewhere. Now that this is established fact, we need to see them revive Project Blue Book.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT REtweeted@techofog

Just saw this, This is CNN

Sixteen former Watergate prosecutors have told a federal judge he has the authority to sentence former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn to prison despite the Justice Department's effort to toss the case.

The filings add prominent voices to the backlash against Attorney General William Barr's softening of criminal prosecutions against President Donald Trump's associates.
In legal memos sent to the court on Monday and obtained by CNN, the former prosecutors essentially laid out the legal footing they believe Judge Emmet Sullivan has to reject the dismissal request and sentence Flynn, who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

The deep state is desperate and this is going to get nasty. Fear is the only thing driving this.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Raytheon
Lockheed
General Dynamics
Northrop
Boeing

Then drop in Space Force out of the damn near clear blue. The 2001 idea hatched by none other than Don Rumsfeld becomes official in 2018/19.

There’s some wicked smart people out there with tons of $$$ to R&D the # out of tech.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: onehuman

I noticed that too. With all this going on (political) there is much talk about things happening out in space... asteroids/comets/solar event/magnetic reversal. Trauma surgeons and tonnes of massive hospitals don't seem to have been for the virus... The film Greenland being removed... Such a beautiful Black Sky (event?)...
I know this isn't the thread for it, but you know... as above, so below. Much going on in the world that is not being reported or talked about. All eyes are here and on a seemingly non effectual virus. Why are we being made to stay at home again?
Just thoughts... [Q]uestions and all that...

The military came out and said UFOs are real by saying the video the navy released was authentic.....and oddly nobody even cared.

I care I have waited all my life for confirmation from the Military. But that still doesn't mean they are from the Pleiades or across the Universe somewhere. Now that this is established fact, we need to see them revive Project Blue Book.

Now that would be very cool.....

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read you 100%, but does it mean the D party is anti-religion, and so is the R party?

Nobody wants to be the guy who takes down the catholic church. That would be too big a cross for me to bear.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 9 Q Posts, 48 POTUS tweets,total 57 for May 12th:

Q V17.65 20200512 to 4225 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.65 20200512 from QPost 3601 to 4225

NEW FUNCTIONALITY
1) Three new options on parameter for "Posts per Day Calendar" tab; Retweets, RT Himself, Chan ID.
a) Second needs some data extrapolation/cleansing for previous years (didn't collect it then).

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Well, this is most interesting and there IT IS...

CHINA or CHY-NA and Russia.

China mixing military and science in Arctic push: Denmark

Disputes in the Arctic over global warming and access to minerals broke into the open in May when U.S. Secretary Mike Pompeo accused Russia of aggressive behaviour in the polar region and said China’s actions must be watched closely.

China has in recent years invested heavily in Arctic research. But Danish Defence Intelligence Service chief Lars Findsen said on Friday that Chinese research expeditions in the Arctic are not just a matter of science but serve a “dual purpose.”

Camp Century: America’s nuclear powered base under the Greenland ice sheet. Project Iceworm remained a closely guarded secret until 1997, when the Danish Institute of International Affairs (DUPI) reported Camp Century’s military ambitions.

A few of us mentioned CEO Scott G. Borgerson of Cargometrics; which is partnered with Maersk shipping and funded by Google's Eric Schmidt.
Borgerson is also on the Artic Circle Advisory Board.
www.arcticcircle.org...

ETA: I'm sure 'MindBodySpiritComplex' can add some interesting gems.
edit on 13-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join