It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's interesting to see Rhianna (also Riri) and Drake trending at the same time. There doesn't seem to be anything actually happening related to them though... looks more like diversion counter-measure. Friends of Obama too no? But the rate this hashtag is blowing up, I'm not sure anything will takes eyes away.
Interestingly, those trying to counter it are having to include #obamagate in their tweets to even show up, just bringing more attention to it... while leaving their replies open to a whole lot of info drops and memes.

It really is quite fascinating. I wonder if twitter will mysteriously crash or suffer "technical problems"?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cool, thank you.
Great link to 311 as well!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Can someone explain the reasoning of RR "Scope Memo" to the Mueller probe?

Rothstein HAD to know it was political suicide to do that.

The only thing I can think of was that Trump turned Rothstein early and he played the role.

And I even don't believe that.......

RR is a tough but to crack in all of this.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
JFK was killed. LBJ was swore in within seconds. This would suggest him being in the know, if not complicit.

If DJT was to be taken out, via 25th, impeachment or death, then who takes his place?

Pence is strangely absent in the transcripts. Nor does he seem to have been a "target" of investigation.

Pence (wife) got a note at the funeral.

Just thinking.

Follow the wives....see drops 247, 329, 331

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Can someone explain the reasoning of RR "Scope Memo" to the Mueller probe?

Rothstein HAD to know it was political suicide to do that.

The only thing I can think of was that Trump turned Rothstein early and he played the role.

And I even don't believe that.......

RR is a tough but to crack in all of this.

Evidently there is third scope memo? Not seen yet.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
F U Chuck Todd.

I'm over your weekly corrections of your segments after the fact. You do it intentionally and playing the "Inadvertent" card each time you do it shows you think the public to be fools. Stop acting like you are a journalist when all you are is a glorified waterboy for your politics.

link

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Qanons went weapons free on #Obamagate it looks like.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Twitter really throttling back #ObamaGate now.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM we did

Now your turn Q

Enjoy The Show

Awesome everyone in the world will know obama is a fraud by morning

tweets are at 100,000 every 30 minutes

edit on 10-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The fake news has been called out at least 3 times in the past few days as well. Manipulating video of pence and barr to suit an agenda and then being called out and having to retract. Also the CBS fake covid test line.

Obamagate at 1.25mil tweets.

This is legit hilarious right now.
edit on 5/10/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

link   
File under "what are the odds...?"

3 Key Officials Guiding CCP Virus Response in Self-Quarantine After COVID-19 Exposure

Anthony Fauci, a high-profile member of the White House CCP virus response team, is considered to be at relatively low risk based on the degree of his exposure, according to a representative for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Robert Redfield “will be teleworking for the next two weeks” after a “low-risk exposure” on Wednesday

U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Stephen Hahn, who is 60, is in self-quarantine for a couple of weeks after coming into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19

All three officials were scheduled to testify on Tuesday to a Senate committee

link   
ObamaGate being Painted.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm curious what is going to be said in this senate hearing. Maybe that Plandemic movie is correct and they're putting these folks under oath. Let's see how this one plays out.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There is a twit poster called johnheretohelp who is a whistleblower. He was a contractor under RR in Maryland and says that RR plays both sides.

RR is named in a lawsuit by Sharyl Attikison.com for a breakin of her computer several years ago while employed by CBS. Also named is Shawn Henry and others including the above johnheretohelp under the pseudonym Ryan White. He gave a deposition in the case.

RR is not a good guy

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Remember, when we talk about prosecutable crimes, everything that happened prior to 20 Jan 2017 12:00 is covered by the pardons handed out by 0bama.

However, this only covers federal crimes, not state ones. Also, I think there is an exception in the case of murder....and you know who I'm talking about.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If his presidency is nullified. All of those pardons are also nullified. Which will cause a chain reaction all the way back to GHWB. Assuming each president after pardoned the previous presidents crimes. Reply to Flying Fox. My mobile reply glitched.
edit on 5/10/2020 by MaplePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Trump agrees!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Remember, when we talk about prosecutable crimes, everything that happened prior to 20 Jan 2017 12:00 is covered by the pardons handed out by 0bama.

However, this only covers federal crimes, not state ones. Also, I think there is an exception in the case of murder....and you know who I'm talking about.

I'm sure we don't know if there are secret pardons in this case. But the irony would be delicious considering all the "secret pardon" talk in the media during the Mueller investigation. "He could be secretly pardoning people and making them less likely to cooperate because they have immunity! That'd be obstruction, wouldn't it? Find me a lawyer who will say, yes, and put him on air immediately !"

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join