It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Many have lived off the teats of power for so long that they have totally lost touch with how ordinary people approach life. This has led them to all being caught with their panties around their ankles. I bet half of them have yet to recognize just how bad their own optics are.

I hope they all go down in flames.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There was a hot debate on 8kun regarding Q's [1%]. I captured some of it.

The 1% ‘Elite’
The 1% to which Q refers are the parasites.
They live within the host body and work their way to the top. [The enemy within]
Once they occupy the highest positions of the land they fill the top spots with their own people. [Family bloodline / Family Jewels]
Taking over the functions of business, government, religion etc.
Then slowly subverting the institution to their own ends.
The masses are unaware of the secret society within their own society.
The masses are gradually conditioned to go along with what their 'leaders' say.
Infiltration, not invasion.

Ok, sounds about right. But, the 99% apparently all came down with Creeping Normalcy aka landscape amnesia; a Cognitive Bias that the average human is blind to. Now would be a good time for some of those 99% to wake up and start doing some skull cracking.
----------
Whoa, this is some far out stuff but some of you may find it of interest.

DRONING PROCESS: HUMAN BODY USE AS A HOST TO VRILL PARASITES

“Droning” is a process where the Vril injects its proboscis into the human eye, hence the lizard parasite takes control of the human host brain. This is a terrible experience for the human being because the human consciousness will have to die before the vril parasite consciousness is in full control. Often times, (not in all) cases memory and ability of the former human is retained & the lizard consciousness will be replica to that of the former humans' behavior. The former human is now depict as a drone.

Reminds me of the "Goa'uld" in Stargate.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Trillium

Has there been another _GHOST_ post? I only remember three or four total. I may have missed one. Not sure.

Think it was more like 7
check here

www.facebook.com...

I don't FB due to privacy. 😕

Does anyone have screencaps you can PM me?

Check your mail

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
JFK was killed. LBJ was swore in within seconds. This would suggest him being in the know, if not complicit.

If DJT was to be taken out, via 25th, impeachment or death, then who takes his place?

Pence is strangely absent in the transcripts. Nor does he seem to have been a "target" of investigation.

Pence (wife) got a note at the funeral.

Just thinking.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I honestly, in my heart of hearts hope as you do. My gut tells me to trust this, but my double think brain forever remains cautious (a lifetime of study).
Quite frankly, I just want people to be free, manipulation to die its death, for kids to be left alone, educated to think for themselves, and people to start uniting again after decades of concerted effort to divide and polarise them... oh and an end to enslavement by technocrats and governments the world over. Maybe even people growing their own food and respecting nature as well as each other would be nice too. Just a hop skip and a jump away! Easy stuff!

So if we can keep pushing until we get that done, I think we probably deserve to be visited by nice aliens & angels and have space adventures... see awesome things, and people finding happiness for a change. Darkness serves a purpose, but we can't live in it forever. Can mankind become something greater? Well, you never know. It was mothers day yesterday, and if I'm right, the people here shouldn't be disappointed by her gifts.

Final thing, and this is to anyone reading... just remember, that when it all comes to light (if that indeed is what is happening) that there are those that have been so programmed, some since birth, that this might get very difficult for them. They aren't to blame, they are victims... twisted by veiled consent. Helping them through it is more important than rubbing their noses in it. Requires understanding not gloating. If it is a victory, then enjoy it as quietly as you can unless with a like mind and try to understand what others will be going through. I mean this especially with family and friends who perhaps haven't seen everything you have seen. The programming has been so heavy of late.

If the phrase truly is one and all, then that is all-all. The enemy isn't in our sitting rooms, over the road or on the end of the phone... well, it shouldn't be I hope!
Much love to you all. Let's see where this goes huh... and maybe finally we can see this virus game brought to a close too.

Interesting times ahead.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Has there been another _GHOST_ post? I only remember three or four total. I may have missed one. Not sure.

Think it was more like 7
check here

www.facebook.com...

I don't FB due to privacy. 😕

Does anyone have screencaps you can PM me?

Check your mail

TY. 👍🙂

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You posted:

I have a reflexivity response to the word subversion ever since I saw Yuri years ago, Yuri has a couple of great videos out there, they never get old and have never been more relevant.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
There was a hot debate on 8kun regarding Q's [1%]. I captured some of it.

The 1% ‘Elite’
The 1% to which Q refers are the parasites.
They live within the host body and work their way to the top. [The enemy within]
Once they occupy the highest positions of the land they fill the top spots with their own people. [Family bloodline / Family Jewels]
The masses are unaware of the secret society within their own society.
The masses are gradually conditioned to go along with what their 'leaders' say.
Infiltration, not invasion.

Ok, sounds about right. But, the 99% apparently all came down with Creeping Normalcy aka landscape amnesia; a Cognitive Bias that the average human is blind to. Now would be a good time for some of those 99% to wake up and start doing some skull cracking.
----------
Whoa, this is some far out stuff but some of you may find it of interest.

DRONING PROCESS: HUMAN BODY USE AS A HOST TO VRILL PARASITES

“Droning” is a process where the Vril injects its proboscis into the human eye, hence the lizard parasite takes control of the human host brain. This is a terrible experience for the human being because the human consciousness will have to die before the vril parasite consciousness is in full control. Often times, (not in all) cases memory and ability of the former human is retained & the lizard consciousness will be replica to that of the former humans' behavior. The former human is now depict as a drone.

Reminds me of the "Goa'uld" in Stargate.

edit on 10-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

“If science, like art, is to perform its mission truly and fully,” he began, “its achievements must enter not only superficially but with their inner meaning into the consciousness of people.”
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Artistic license allows for a range of interpretations.
Covert manipulation "for the better good" requires oversight from somewhere you would think.
WWG1WGA only works for us sheep that have a guilt complex.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

At the top, barely readable, is "TOP SECRET//NOFORN".

NOFORN means Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The wave is on it way

now can we hit 1 million or 2

Awesome
Just got over 902K

Keep firing on all canon Q uester

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The wave is on it way

Awesome
Just got over 902K

Watching #ObamaGate live and just saw 20k tweets vanish from the total.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
#ObamaGate now at 1.01 Million.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The wave is on it way

Awesome
Just got over 902K

Watching #ObamaGate live and just saw 20k tweets vanish from the total.

No doubt the most on point tweets become buried too, if not deleted... probably about 20,000 of them. This kind of thing is going to become very very obvious, and I hope clear to those who have yet to see this kind of dirty manipulation.
They do themselves more harm with every censoring action, and yet, they cannot help themselves. Digging themselves deeper and deeper into their pit.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
All of this is fun and games but can we see some actual BOOM offense? The information warfare is just not cutting it anymore.. the proofs are there and the mathematical probability for Q not to be real is 0. It all depends now on whose side DJT is on.....’m PRAYING that it’s time. The connecting dots phase is played out, we know this is now not a LaRP. We have all lost too much as it is, if they have it all, there wouldn’t be a better time to release it. CMON **** .

How many more days in self isolation before the world can wake up? Trusting “the plan” is getting more ridiculous everyday we lose more freedoms.

Back to lurk mode sorry about my rant: had a few brews

edit on 10-5-2020 by ItsHabbening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
BOOOM we did

Now your turn Q

Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

#ObamaGate
1.11M Tweets

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

FIRE AT WILL

FIRE AT WILL

FIRE AT WILL

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Different subject

Looks like Deborah Brix is bucking the CDC finally. Nice she finally said something. Maybe because Fauci is out of the pic for now.

"There Is Nothing from the CDC I Can Trust!" - Dr. Birx Tells Off CDC Director, Claims COVID-19 Mortality Rate Inflated By as Much as 25%!

Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent,

gateway pundit

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bugglesby

ETA: Sanitized Nugget - SEE-eye-eh

Now, no offense meant to our beloved CanadianMason here (and other Brothers)

No worries.

The difference(s) between the so-called "Illuminati" (I refer to them as the Bilderberger types, some of whom may very well, indeed, be members of our Order, too) and Freemasonry, are vast; like the difference between Dark and Light.

It's not difficult to pose as a Mason. All you have to do is go to Amazon and purchase a bit of bling, and you can wear it after a false flag event, like these guys:

BTW, wow. I just noticed that last pic was YIG, who's moniker here on this thread is onehuman. Belated congrats on getting Q'd.

The Illuminati goes way back, probably much farther than I have been able to trace: Look up "alumbrados"; then, if you haven't already done so, do a comparison search with "jesuits". It's quite 'enlightening'.

Anyway, carry on! We're in this together, patriot.
edit on 10-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join