It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!

First time im noticing this.

Wtf.. we cant use [snipped]
edit on Wed May 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!

First time im noticing this.

Wtf.. we cant use [snipped]

When these threads first started I put the WWG phrase in my signature slot. It was removed for me not long afterwards and I was sent a PM it was not allowed.....
edit on Wed May 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

Interesting article on what the PCR test is/was and how it really isn't what folks think it is. A long read, but worth it if one wishes to purge their head of lies, damn lies and corona statistics, as well as misinformation on so much.

This quote stuck out to me.

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Now, why would we be full of something like this? The answer is they are NOT problems but harbingers of SOLUTIONS to various imbalances within us (unless injected with chems etc.)

Consider this, meditate on it.
What within you tells you that your are sick?
What within you tells you you are in danger of getting sick?
What within you tells you you need to add more of x or take away y, in order to improve your health?

What are the signals? We lived without complicated labs once, quite well, so what was within us then that told us how to live? We have within us a system designed to keep us functioning at a high level. 100 years and we've handed that over entirely to Bill effing Gates.

Could a VIRUS be one source of information coordination within us, letting us know that the liver needs to be purged, or the kidneys need more X, or the over body needs more Y? How do we know we're low on Vitamin C, or overloaded with Fear Chemical waste?

Personal Experience. I had to have my appendix removed when I was 18 - bad scene. At the time the settled science was that it was some artifact. Many still think that. It isn't. What I noticed after having it gone was a vital part of my body's ability to regulate was gone. Using toxins, bacteria and code the appendix helps keep things balanced, without it my system had nothing to replace that vital information network.

The Medical industrial complex is in the spotlight right now, and NOT to make it the hero. We have become so detached from our own skin, we sneeze and call 911 for help.

WOW Granky.
One of your most powerful post (to me anyways) yet.
Thanks for sharing.
I know we all have had cravings, some REALLY strong. I believe these cravings (most) are the bodies way of telling us what we need. Other times it might be that you just want a waffle cone with three scoops of pecan praline......

TY Quad,

Cravings were a thing. If one asks a child "what do you feel like for dinner?" The answer pizza (innocent pizza) is not a craving but programming. There's the problem infancy to adulthood those patterns persist. Craving for health has been co-opted by chemical triggers from agra, pharma and more.

In modern times we have zero notion of what our body needs because we have done little to no tracking. Instead we take what we believe to be a "need" based on what we heard and apply in very random places. We don't PRE-apply, but apply when things go wrong, after we are in deficit.

To be in connection requires work, not a momentary "instinct." The science priest class dismiss the notion of the Medicine Man as quackary, but the Medicine Man looked at things in their entirety. So knowing Boy X from 0-30 tells him what the issue is at 31 by seeing a complete picture. Then applying what is needed - spiritual, physical or communal solution(s).

Now: Sneeze > ER visit > 5 minute distracted Dr. Visit > Meds = Madness.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yeah, it’s a controlled environment. It’s theirs so I have no problem with that.

That’s why the chans/8kun has the “others” all spun up trying to get IT shut down.

Filtering works great there. Not possible on this platform so mods have a tough gig.

The fact the others have to try and suppress the Qanon movement is like herding cats. Exhausting and ultimately not possible.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks guys, glad we got the 400 issue cleared up!

Now this falls under the may be something may be nothing category.

I wanted to know what the time the moon was going to rise tonight since it is the Last Super Moon of 2020. It is known as The Flower Moon and also sometimes referred to as Mother's Moon, Milk Moon or Corn Planting Moon.

Now that last one caught my eye because I wasnt aware of it being known as The Corn Planting Moon. So much talk about Corn lately it just sort of grabbed me. Didnt we just go through the corn was ready to be harvest or it was harvested, something to that effect?

Back to the Flower Moon
A Q Drop talks about Flowers

Long reach here, Children of the Corn? Last Super Moon called The Flower Moon. We know how much they love their occult kicks.

I feel like Im missing one little piece in my mind to tie this together here. Maybe major rescuse's? Grrr can't formulate this one.

Anyone else want to take a stab at this pieces, or should we just leave it at nothing?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
All true but I have been low on Iron and had awful cravings for Red Meat, Blood sugar drop and crave something sweet and so on. That is kinda what I was talking about.
Sometimes your body can still tell you what it is craving (needs) We just have to listen.
For the most part we don't have a clue though.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, having bought into the idea, and proven wrong, that there would be 64x64 = 4096 posts, today it struck me that whilst 4096 = 4KB = 4K... 8kun = 8K = 8KB?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
dossier feed

The cynic in me says they're laying folks off to get the very government they worked to take down to pay the staff.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

Please drop the hammer on Schiff Q!

We have been waiting for 3 years!

Director of National Intelligence Grinnell says if Schiff does not release the newly Declassified documents, he will do so personally.

twitter.com...

I hope grinnell's replacement, congressman John Ratcliffe, is as serious about transparency as Grinnell has been over the past 3 weeks, in his temporary role.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Governor Cuomo Says Medical Workers Who Voluntarily Traveled To New York Must Pay State Income Tax

In a Tuesday news conference, Cuomo said the state isn’t “in a position to provide any subsidies right now because we have a $13 billion deficit,” PIX 11 reported.

Cuomo said Tuesday that he needs help from Washington to cover the budget deficit created by the pandemic, and subsidizing state income tax for the health care workers that heeded his call isn’t feasible, according to PIX 11.

Come to NY, help put our sick elderly in death homes, stay to help fix our budget.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

Please drop the hammer on Schiff Q!

We have been waiting for 3 years!

Director of National Intelligence Grinnell says if Schiff does not release the newly Declassified documents, he will do so personally.

twitter.com...

I hope grinnell's replacement, congressman John Ratcliffe, is as serious about transparency as Grinnell has been over the past 3 weeks, in his temporary role.

watching a bit of Ratcliffe's hearing yesterday, he is Human. He was a bit nervous, working to say the right things. A pleasure to see. Remember, he saw it all years ago. He's been living with this feces show from the House side.

He'll do fine.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

PSMM, having bought into the idea, and proven wrong, that there would be 64x64 = 4096 posts, today it struck me that whilst 4096 = 4KB = 4K... 8kun = 8K = 8KB?

4096 Q posts? 4126-4096=30.... meaningful?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It still gives me a queasy feeling, from recent experiences, that a congressman who has friends in Congress, would be the dni.

Here is more information about the documents that dni Grinnell promises to release, and Adam Shiff is holding back.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Before reading that article I was not sure exactly what those Russian documents were. I see now that they helped the Nunes intelligence committee form their report.

Don't know why Adam Schiff would be against them being made public. All they will do is verify that the Nunez memo, as it was called, was accurate.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Further proof that Democrats do not care about saving human lives. No gratitude to the medical workers who came to New York whatsoever.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes PSMM, from Q2681... "Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]"?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: acc52d No.5101092 📁
Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST)
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.

www.youtube.com...📁
Q

edit on 6-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Still catching up, imo these are timeline changes being experienced, a drifting off and reconection.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

I had that light headed feeling around midnight.... first time for around 12 years. Lasted for about half an hour.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of Anastasia's great finding, from the Ringing Cedars books, Eat As You Breath.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

Interesting article on what the PCR test is/was and how it really isn't what folks think it is. A long read, but worth it if one wishes to purge their head of lies, damn lies and corona statistics, as well as misinformation on so much.

This quote stuck out to me.

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Now, why would we be full of something like this? The answer is they are NOT problems but harbingers of SOLUTIONS to various imbalances within us (unless injected with chems etc.)

Consider this, meditate on it.
What within you tells you that your are sick?
What within you tells you you are in danger of getting sick?
What within you tells you you need to add more of x or take away y, in order to improve your health?

What are the signals? We lived without complicated labs once, quite well, so what was within us then that told us how to live? We have within us a system designed to keep us functioning at a high level. 100 years and we've handed that over entirely to Bill effing Gates.

Could a VIRUS be one source of information coordination within us, letting us know that the liver needs to be purged, or the kidneys need more X, or the over body needs more Y? How do we know we're low on Vitamin C, or overloaded with Fear Chemical waste?

Personal Experience. I had to have my appendix removed when I was 18 - bad scene. At the time the settled science was that it was some artifact. Many still think that. It isn't. What I noticed after having it gone was a vital part of my body's ability to regulate was gone. Using toxins, bacteria and code the appendix helps keep things balanced, without it my system had nothing to replace that vital information network.

The Medical industrial complex is in the spotlight right now, and NOT to make it the hero. We have become so detached from our own skin, we sneeze and call 911 for help.

WOW Granky.
One of your most powerful post (to me anyways) yet.
Thanks for sharing.
I know we all have had cravings, some REALLY strong. I believe these cravings (most) are the bodies way of telling us what we need. Other times it might be that you just want a waffle cone with three scoops of pecan praline......

TY Quad,

Cravings were a thing. If one asks a child "what do you feel like for dinner?" The answer pizza (innocent pizza) is not a craving but programming. There's the problem infancy to adulthood those patterns persist. Craving for health has been co-opted by chemical triggers from agra, pharma and more.

In modern times we have zero notion of what our body needs because we have done little to no tracking. Instead we take what we believe to be a "need" based on what we heard and apply in very random places. We don't PRE-apply, but apply when things go wrong, after we are in deficit.

To be in connection requires work, not a momentary "instinct." The science priest class dismiss the notion of the Medicine Man as quackary, but the Medicine Man looked at things in their entirety. So knowing Boy X from 0-30 tells him what the issue is at 31 by seeing a complete picture. Then applying what is needed - spiritual, physical or communal solution(s).

Now: Sneeze > ER visit > 5 minute distracted Dr. Visit > Meds = Madness.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Trump has got to know this.
If Trump is Q+...what does this mean?
It means that Q knows as well.
I really feel that Trump has done some awesome things, even when he has been under constant attack. So, why?
Why allow this? I have heard him talking about "the vaccine" more and more and not so much about HHC.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

QQQQUESTION EVERYTHING.

edit on 6-5-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MaplePatriot

This goes much deeper and wider than Durham's original mandate.

Durham needs a team bigger than Bob Mueller had. Let's hope that enough resources are available to him.

Bob Mueller had to go back to Congress every six months to be re-approved and refunded. I have not heard any such actions associated with the John Durham investigation.

My my how soon we forget

Enjoy The Show

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join