It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

DECODE ID 26RSH200206001D

Re analysing dates in Q4119 Dates are important - this is IMPORTANT because it shows us how to predict future events - which will help us to red pill peeps once the Great Awakening has arrived!

What does Q4119 show us by pointing in its pictures to Q3332 and Q4072? Firstly, remember that a Q week starts on a Saturday (because that's when we were told to Start the clock). Now here's how these posts show (some of?) the decode methods for predicting future events:

Q3332

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c616d2 No.6482574 📁
May 12 2019 19:10:40 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.

Q

Q4072

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 79c210 No.9002095 📁
May 2 2020 14:29:28 (EST)
BOOM WEEK AHEAD.
Treason doesn't pay well in the end.

Q

1) Think in terms of Prediction and Action dates!
2) Both posts have 5by5=Eyes On in to stress their importance; in Q3332 it's in the date (May 12 2020) and in the Chan post number, in Q4072 the Chan post number adds to 25!

3) May 2 2020 IS the start of the week as it was a Saturday this year,

4) Q3332 is the Prediction and the date is May 12 2019:
a) Take the first digit of the Days and use that as the Year incrementor,
b) Take the second digit of the Days as the Days in the Action date,
c) Take the same month as the Prediction Date as the Month in the Action date

Using the above:

May 12, 2019 > May 2, 2019+1 > May 2, 2020

5) Q4072 is an exact content repeat of Q3332 - making it simple for us to associate the two as Prediction/Action dates in this example!

Q.E.D

To add:
6) Because there are max 31 days in a month the Predictions can point to 1, 2, or 3 years ahead!
7) I need to add an action date to the Spreadsheet!!

edit on 6-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 13:27:23c6adb6 (2) No.9052346
File (hide): e6ca62459cd1bd4⋯.jpg (185.46 KB, 1200x724, 300:181, EXWdiR2UMAALwJ6.jpg) (h) (u)

All assets deployed.
Social media yesterday v today v tomorrow.
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Everything is at stake.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 6-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 12:34:088ec79e (1) No.9051651

twitter.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Connected?
How do you comm [secure] non_publicly?
Define 'backchannel'.
Q

qanon.pub...

We've known Feinstein is probably a Chinese spy for a while now.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin...the more star systems will slip through your fingers...

edit on 6-5-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

Interesting article on what the PCR test is/was and how it really isn't what folks think it is. A long read, but worth it if one wishes to purge their head of lies, damn lies and corona statistics, as well as misinformation on so much.

This quote stuck out to me.

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Now, why would we be full of something like this? The answer is they are NOT problems but harbingers of SOLUTIONS to various imbalances within us (unless injected with chems etc.)

Consider this, meditate on it.
What within you tells you that your are sick?
What within you tells you you are in danger of getting sick?
What within you tells you you need to add more of x or take away y, in order to improve your health?

What are the signals? We lived without complicated labs once, quite well, so what was within us then that told us how to live? We have within us a system designed to keep us functioning at a high level. 100 years and we've handed that over entirely to Bill effing Gates.

Could a VIRUS be one source of information coordination within us, letting us know that the liver needs to be purged, or the kidneys need more X, or the over body needs more Y? How do we know we're low on Vitamin C, or overloaded with Fear Chemical waste?

Personal Experience. I had to have my appendix removed when I was 18 - bad scene. At the time the settled science was that it was some artifact. Many still think that. It isn't. What I noticed after having it gone was a vital part of my body's ability to regulate was gone. Using toxins, bacteria and code the appendix helps keep things balanced, without it my system had nothing to replace that vital information network.

The Medical industrial complex is in the spotlight right now, and NOT to make it the hero. We have become so detached from our own skin, we sneeze and call 911 for help.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 13:54:03326c20 (1) No.9052758>>9052768 >>9052785 >>9052790

www.youtube.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 6-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 13:54:03326c20 (1) No.9052758>>9052768 >>9052785 >>9052790

www.youtube.com...

Q

This is really making me hope the pain is about to land. You'd better not be messing with us, Q.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Target painted

TAKE THE SHOT!

MAKE IT RAIN YOU ANIMAL!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Is anyone else beginning to vacillate between a feeling of heavy heartbreak (for our country) and anger for those who have sold us down the river for the last 30 years?

So many of the traitorous people are now old, most in their 70's and 80's. But, their families will benefit for decades off the spoils taken from us by these corrupt globalist politicians.

I don't care if Dianne Feinstein is about to turn 87. If she sold us out, great great grandma or not, let her pay the entire price! There are American grandmothers and grandfathers that are now suffering because of these liars and thieves and traitors.

This country will not heal till these pos's are served a full measure of just punishment. Rant over.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To me, this is a big boom if true. GO DURHAM!!

SAUCE

Thought to be left for dead, the federal probe of the Clinton Foundation has found new life in Connecticut, where U.S. Attorney John Durham has quietly breathed life back into the investigation of the Clinton’s widespread charity and vaccine schemes.

Durham’s newly-minted focus of putting the schemes of the Clinton Foundation back under the federal microscope was detailed on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon. Top-level federal sources detailed just when and what is happening surrounding these surprising revelations and how it relates to what is playing out with the corrupt CDC, FDA, NIH and White House coronavirus ‘gurus’ Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx and CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, who are all linked to the shady operations and associates of the Clinton Foundation. Listen Above

Durham was tasked by U.S. Attorney General William Barr with conducting a sweeping probe of FBI surveillance abuse against the 2016 Trump campaign.

This story is developing.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When it comes to Diane Feinstein, I have always thought she got away with murder when Mayor George Moscone and Harvey Milk went down. After all these years Im still not convinced they got the right person. With what we know about her now and how connected she is...... Shes been a dirty player a long long time. Time to pay the piper Grandma

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.fairfieldcitizenonline.com...

A joint federal-and-state task force has been crated to combat a range of possible fraud, from scams to steal residents’ checks to price-gouging, lending scams and charities fraud.

Attorney General William Tong, U.S. Attorney John Durham, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Chief State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo made the announcement Wednesday morning in a joint statement, stressing that violators may be face civil fines and state or federal prosecution.

“The Justice Department is prioritizing the investigation and prosecution of COVID-19 fraud schemes and individuals who are exploiting this public health crisis for personal gain,” Durham said. “Our office has a dedicated COVID-19 Fraud Coordinator who is working closely with our state counterparts in the offices of the Attorney General and Chief State’s Attorney to review complaints and direct the prosecution of COVID-19-related crimes.”

Hopefully the real scam they investigate is the scam involving patient deaths and case numbers that are an attempt to defraud the US government.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

New Q Drop

www.youtube.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

Going to Store this one on my backup drive... virus or not.
I hope the recipient of the salvo was wearing some really
thick Kevlar skivvies--- so there was sufficient time to kiss
his soon to be scattered @$$ goodbye.
Now THAT's violence on television, no telephoto required

PSEDIT:: I also showed the Tanzanian President's Covid results
to my wife. She looked at me like I was wearing a rotten stalk of
celery from my pants with a "BANG" flag at the end.
Goat pawpaw fail... some sophistry required.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Moar on Feinstein from the Federalist.

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

According to four former intelligence officials, in the 2000s, a staffer in Senator Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco field office was reporting back to the MSS [China’s Ministry of State Security, its intelligence and security apparatus]. While this person, who was a liaison to the local Chinese community, was fired, charges were never filed against him. (One former official reasoned this was because the staffer was providing political intelligence and not classified information—making prosecution far more difficult.) The suspected informant was ‘run’ by officials based at China’s San Francisco Consulate, said another former intelligence official. The spy’s handler ‘probably got an award back in China’ for his work, noted this former official, dryly.

This anecdote provides significantly more questions than answers. For starters: Who was the spy? For how long was the spy under surveillance? What information about “local politics” was the spy passing back to China? Just how close was the spy to the senator? Did law enforcement officials sweep vehicles and other areas for listening devices? Was there an investigation into whether others in the senator’s circle may have been coordinating with Beijing?

More to Read HERE

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The better part of hump day is over. It feels like the momentum is picking up. I think there are going to be a whole lot of blind folks shocked soon once they gain sight. I love the suspense of a good psychological thriller.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Visitor again
Bozzo need gas
happen once or twice a week
ho well pays for my Corona case
see you later

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Taking a look a this drop a bit...

The section of the thread on Kun:

"GHIDRA Tutorial — Learn How to Use Reverse Engineering Tool" is posted at 21:17:16

The reply to this post is "gifts?" posted at 21:17:17

(Then 6 posts.)

Then Q Time stamp/: 23:26:52 52 is 26x2

Then This post follows.

"Good stuff that ghidra. So is its cousin HMMR"

So following along, the red cross does not seem to connect to the discussion. So was Q looking for a "gifts" quote, or did Q drop in "gifts" 17:17 in order to reply?

Looking at the box, and connecting to the red cross, is tainted blood the hint - as in beyond the earlier hint at andrenochrome taint?

Is Ghidra somehow going to point to folks using some app or another to make deals for tainted blood? Or maybe the connection is symbolic: In the way Ghidra reveals, so do the gifts contained in the tainted blood?

What's interesting is this a case of future proves past? As the blood taint was long ago, the gift was the reveals?

Consider the Blood/andrenochrome was tainted with a Gatesian Chip.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
💣💰

source

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

First thing that came to mind.

Bring the motha#ing pain.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Post removed by author..

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join