It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can't wait to see the numbers for 2020.

I purposely and energetically search for products now that are NOT made in China. And, I know I'm not the only one. Businesses that have relied on cheap China-made crap will have to learn to adapt to new sources. I expect a bumpy ride for awhile till the adjustments are made. It is time.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus?

Interesting article on what the PCR test is/was and how it really isn't what folks think it is. A long read, but worth it if one wishes to purge their head of lies, damn lies and corona statistics, as well as misinformation on so much.

This quote stuck out to me.

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Now, why would we be full of something like this? The answer is they are NOT problems but harbingers of SOLUTIONS to various imbalances within us (unless injected with chems etc.)

Consider this, meditate on it.
What within you tells you that your are sick?
What within you tells you you are in danger of getting sick?
What within you tells you you need to add more of x or take away y, in order to improve your health?

What are the signals? We lived without complicated labs once, quite well, so what was within us then that told us how to live? We have within us a system designed to keep us functioning at a high level. 100 years and we've handed that over entirely to Bill effing Gates.

Could a VIRUS be one source of information coordination within us, letting us know that the liver needs to be purged, or the kidneys need more X, or the over body needs more Y? How do we know we're low on Vitamin C, or overloaded with Fear Chemical waste?

Personal Experience. I had to have my appendix removed when I was 18 - bad scene. At the time the settled science was that it was some artifact. Many still think that. It isn't. What I noticed after having it gone was a vital part of my body's ability to regulate was gone. Using toxins, bacteria and code the appendix helps keep things balanced, without it my system had nothing to replace that vital information network.

The Medical industrial complex is in the spotlight right now, and NOT to make it the hero. We have become so detached from our own skin, we sneeze and call 911 for help.

WOW Granky.
One of your most powerful post (to me anyways) yet.
Thanks for sharing.
I know we all have had cravings, some REALLY strong. I believe these cravings (most) are the bodies way of telling us what we need. Other times it might be that you just want a waffle cone with three scoops of pecan praline......

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
3:17PM on 5/6/20
Did anyone else feel that?
Strange and unusual.....
If you did, you know what I am talking about.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I dont know what you felt, but I just got very light headed out of the clear blue for a moment. I still have some residual of it going on.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Take a look at the youtube Dahboo77 site

Few surprises there about Tracer etc.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

This goes much deeper and wider than Durham's original mandate.

Durham needs a team bigger than Bob Mueller had. Let's hope that enough resources are available to him.

Bob Mueller had to go back to Congress every six months to be re-approved and refunded. I have not heard any such actions associated with the John Durham investigation.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This goes much deeper and wider than Durham's original mandate.

Durham needs a team bigger than Bob Mueller had. Let's hope that enough resources are available to him.

Bob Mueller had to go back to Congress every six months to be re-approved and refunded. I have not heard any such actions associated with the John Durham investigation.

From my understanding, Mueller was Special Counsel and that requires congressional oversight. Whereas durham is not special counsel and doesn't report to anyone but Barr and the fact that he's DOJ. I'm not up to snuff completely on that but I came across that info somewhere recently. I'll try to dig it up.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
DARPA ➡ US's New Unstoppable War Winning Strategy 🔜 "Mosaic Warfare" - battlefield 3D printers & suicide Drones.

Army researchers help design 3D-printed ventilators

CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- To take on the shortage of ventilators caused by COVID-19, developers from the Army Research Laboratory are collaborating with civilian partners to manufacture low-cost, emergency ventilators suitable to be 3D printed.

The handheld gas ventilator, dubbed the Illinois RapidVent, is roughly the size of a water bottle.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That makes sense. Durham likely has the entire budget of the doj at his disposal. I guess the US House did not try to cut the DOJ budget out of fear.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm I seem to recall a Q Drop that mentioned how much help there was in reference to the team of lawyers. The number was 400 + something, I dont recall the exact number, but it may ring a bell with one of you. I think it went with Kansas? Sorry to be vague, its all kind of lost in my stroke fog. It gets so frustrating. Hopefully one of you know what Im trying point to here!

So maybe he also has access to that help

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm I seem to recall a Q Drop that mentioned how much help there was in reference to the team of lawyers. The number was 400 + something, I dont recall the exact number, but it may ring a bell with one of you. I think it went with Kansas? Sorry to be vague, its all kind of lost in my stroke fog. It gets so frustrating. Hopefully one of you know what Im trying point to here!

So maybe he also has access to that help

It had to do with the server farms in Utah and the 440? number of lawyers was later revealed to be the 440?th Army Command with many more attached to it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
When it comes to Diane Feinstein, I have always thought she got away with murder when Mayor George Moscone and Harvey Milk went down. After all these years Im still not convinced they got the right person. With what we know about her now and how connected she is...... Shes been a dirty player a long long time. Time to pay the piper Grandma

She has never faltered from he story that she stuck her finger in the bullet hole in Milks chest, and felt his heart stop. There was no need what so ever for her to do that. In a first aid situation she should have covered the wound, and not stick her finger into it. She basically "Barnes'ed" Milk (hint to the unaware Surgeon General Joe Barnes killed Abe Lincoln by shoving the bullet deeper into Abe's head. Any other surgeon would have been able to extract the bullet, but being Surgeon General Barnes bullied his way into treating Lincoln. Some say he was part of the plan to prevent Lincoln from healing the nation. SO in case anyone wants to know Barnes was involved with two US Presidents being shot, odd isn't it)

Everyone thinks that Feinstein's story was a sad recalling of the events of the Milk shooting, but what if it wasn't? Most of the people I knew that supported Milk didn't think she was innocent in Milks shooting.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In 2018 Q pointed to an article from Jonathan Turley, with attorney general Jeff sessions stating that John Huber had at his disposal 400 US attorneys across the country for investigating Spygate. Now I assume that Durham has access to the same network.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

DECODE ID 26RSH200206003D

onehuman, I had 2 decodes yesterday pointing to Dianne Feinstein but one didn't seem relevant at the time to raise in a post.

1) As reported in my spreadsheet update post around 1am, the Posts per Day calendar gave DFFC for the Pix parameter... i.e. the number of pictures in Q posts by day this week translated into that.

DFFC = Dianne Feinstein, FC= Fraud China?

2) This tweet yesterday, at 12:35:53 (MIRROR) gave interesting Timestamp2Acronym decodes:

Remember this? Happy #CincoDeMayo!

Acronyms:
LIA = Liar
CHH = China, Husband
@@NX = Next
@@DF = Dianne Feinstein
IJ = Incoming Justice?

edit on 6-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/06/20 (Wed) 12:34:088ec79e (1) No.9051651

twitter.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Connected?
How do you comm [secure] non_publicly?
Define 'backchannel'.
Q

qanon.pub...

We've known Feinstein is probably a Chinese spy for a while now.

I doubt if China has all their eggs in that 87 year old basket. It's likely that someone else is standing by ready to take her place, since China thinks long-term.. I wonder who has been groomed to quickly replace Dianne Feinstein?

======

Re: twitter.com...

To throw this back and Qs lap... Show the world the evidence!

edit on 5/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Wed May 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:40 PM
    link   

I had that light headed feeling around midnight.... first time for around 12 years. Lasted for about half an hour.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
    link   

You're probably thinking of a team of 470 lawyers...

"What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?"

Q2548 & Q2211, Q2007, Q2008, 1659.

Also, the 470th Military Intelligence Brigade.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    Barack Obama up to his same old tired tricks. I hope John Durham can circumvent this latest Obama order to the National Archives

twitter.com...

edit on 5/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:59 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pteridine

It was 470lawyers, linked with 470th regiment of military lawyers I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join