It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ok, ok, I said similar and leaning more toward resembling some of the Templar alphabet. But, you know some of the Freemason symbols/ciphers have a relationship, at least in appearance.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Ciaramella?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4104

onenewsnow.com...

Larger:

This is really starting to Pi$$ me off!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, however, our underlying presupposition is that Q and POTUS are, with absolute certainty, working together.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I internally swore to lay off the Biden stuff. Then this head scratcher happened and I thought, well...

The audacity of grope CLIP.

I figure the mental gymnastics involved in the conclusion above was a one off. I was wrong...

Lisa effing Bloom

I really cannot grasp the level of mental madness here, truly street person crackhead level.

edit on 4-5-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex
a reply to: imthegoat

I believe I could be wrong but because CV-19 presents like pneumonia and fluid on the lungs when the breathing becomes labored and hard. Pneumonia the go to at this point is to intubate because the lungs can’t handle the stress of actually inflating and deflating. But with CV-19 it’s like as the lungs can still function inflate and deflate but the actual problem is they can absorb the oxygen into the alveoli then into the red blood cells. A ventilator not only does t help but actually does damage to the lungs when a patient has CV-19. I remember reading this somewhere but I can’t find a link though sorry if I’m way off with this.

I believe you are right. They said it is much more like Altitude Sickness. Hyperbaric Oxygen is something that would probably work really well.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex
a reply to: imthegoat

I believe I could be wrong but because CV-19 presents like pneumonia and fluid on the lungs when the breathing becomes labored and hard. Pneumonia the go to at this point is to intubate because the lungs can’t handle the stress of actually inflating and deflating. But with CV-19 it’s like as the lungs can still function inflate and deflate but the actual problem is they can absorb the oxygen into the alveoli then into the red blood cells. A ventilator not only does t help but actually does damage to the lungs when a patient has CV-19. I remember reading this somewhere but I can’t find a link though sorry if I’m way off with this.

I believe you are right. They said it is much more like Altitude Sickness. Hyperbaric Oxygen is something that would probably work really well.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

A careful, helpful, explanation, worth seeing

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Trump was coerced into using a bear trap to catch a mouse.

Unfortunately, Trump isn't dealing with mice or bears. He's dealing with humans, some of whom are much faster than mice or bears, as demonstrated by this very brave (stupid/lucky?) idiot:

edit on 4-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Observationalist

Since Q posted this information about dr. Fauci, it's clear that President Trump also knows. He must take action against dr. Fauci ASAP to reduce his liability as much as possible.

A little further down the road. Need to get more states open and headed firmly toward recovery. Then scalps can be had. If Fauci and Scarf were the voices in Trump’s ear to shut it down. They have to justify it to the Senate. There had better not be an email chain pointing toward conspiring to make POTUS look bad.

At this point, I'm hoping that Q and President Trump are not that close, communication-wise. We're not talking about the Obama Spygate thing. There are people dying of Covid-19 every day.

If the President knows that Fauci is partially to blame for those who will die tonight, this week, etc., and doesn't force Fauci to "come clean" ASAP, by endorsing Hydroxychloroquine and admit to his crime...AND follow-up by putting him on trial for treason, President Trump may as well hand the White House over to Biden and Michelle right now.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The First Time I Heard of Barack - Tom Fife on Jeff Rense - 3/10/2009

So, what does this conversation from 1992 prove?

Well, it's definitely anecdotal. It doesn't prove that Obama has had Soviet Communist training nor that he was groomed to be the first black American president, but it does show one thing that I think is very important. It shows that Soviet Russian Communists knew of Barack from a very early date. It also shows that they truly believed among themselves that he was raised and groomed Communist to pave the way for their future. This report on Barack came personally to me from one of them long before America knew he existed.

Although I had never before heard of him, at the time of this conversation Obama was 30+ years old and was obviously tested enough that he was their anticipated rising star.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I had watched that when it came out but I actually read a scientific article with chest scans showing the differences between Pneumonia and Covid-19 Pneumonia. The scans were very different but very similar if that sense.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

I never saw green eggs until I joined the Army. I always thought it was just a story.

Except for boiled eggs where the yellow hits the white there is a layer of green. But no way had I even imagined that a whole can of eggs would be green and taste good.

Well, I do remember being told:

"Everything in the Army is GREEN!"

Then BDU's were handed out.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had no idea there was such a thing as a "Templar Alphabet".

Something like this?

Here's something I found that purports to be a so-called "Masonic" alphabet:

The symbols on the McD's box do look similar. Do you see any exact matches? I'll go back and take a look.

Er...I actually forget why we're looking into this, lol!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This made me belly laugh....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok, if I get 6 I am good to go.

Albert Einstein had a comment that sticks with me on sleep.

Sleep, he surmised was a great big waste of mind time to think.

I feel the same way. Not that I am a genius nor am I perfect as the great Scientist Einstein.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Jom, just to allay fears of my transmutation into Robbie the Robot - I've increased my nightly sleep from 3/4 hours to 6... getting up for start of EST working hours.

ETA - We've passed Q4096 so bang goes my "64x64" theory! 66x66 would take us to Q4356!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, if I get 6 I am good to go.

Albert Einstein had a comment that sticks with me on sleep.

Sleep, he surmised was a great big waste of mind time to think.

I feel the same way. Not that I am a genius nor am I perfect as the great Scientist Einstein.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Jom, just to allay fears of my transmutation into Robbie the Robot - I've increased my nightly sleep from 3/4 hours to 6... getting up for start of EST working hours.

ETA - We've passed Q4096 so bang goes my "64x64" theory! 66x66 would take us to Q4356!

That's funny. I have the opposite POV. One is never more awake then when they are asleep, and never more asleep then when they are awake. It's a consciousness thing.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

So far so good, but if you seek out the genetic layout of the Covid 10 mRNA, plus AU GC e5tc. you will gradually find new leanings. So far they have diagnosed the said Virus wrongfully and have now learned how such is capable of attacking the T Cell Lymphocytes. How their are 2 ways for the mRNA to enter certain cells and how it can - and does - build a larger means of destruction. Interests me for several reasons, (A) I did suffer the original SARS version and (B) a few years later i suddenly got Lymphatic Cancer. Fingers crossed and Prayers regular that Chemo did put the brakes on such. But for that reason a new found assailant - SARS - 2 (Covid 19), Gives reason after reason to seek out what it takes to avoid the ruddy thing.

Best of everything all round, but do not stop Biology studies.......interesting to say the least eh ??

edit on 4-5-2020 by steaming because: Mis spelt word

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
After his wife whacked him with a golf club across his spine, Tiger had issues with his swing.
Hell hath no fury like a women scorned. Golf is a special skill that requires good health despite it not being like some sports that emphasis foot speed and throwing skills.

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Sorry but I have another Rabbit Hole to explore.

Remember Tiger woods, his father Earl Woods who was in the special forces, a Green Beret.

Tiger was the most recognized and richest black man in the world before his fall.
Interestingly his falls come right as Obama makes his rise.

Did Tiger need to fall for Obama to rise. Obama could not afford to compete against another more powerful and successful black man. Tigers fall was November 2009. One year after Obama was elected.

It wasn’t until Trump took office that Tiger was able to rise back to some mesure of success.

Just some food for thought as we consider the context of Obama’s emergence. Coincidence?

Side note: Ellen Norgren, Tigers ex wife dated Chris Cline. Chris Cline died in a helicopter with his daughter(Kobe style) on July 4, 2019 the same week the Epstein thing broke loose, and the same day of the China Lake Earthquakes.
There were reports that Tiger was a product of the China lake underground MK Ultra program who’s father Earl Wood was apart of.

Edit: One of Tigers mistresses was a waitress at The Waffle House. Was she planted
Obama used The Waffle House to stage his first false assignation attempt in 2008. wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join