It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Somebody's heads should roll -- figuratively speaking, of course.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Sen. Lindsay Graham calls for Trump not to pardon Flynn but to let things play out; and, Graham will not be calling in any Deep Staters to testify, saying he doesn't want to interfere in an ongoing criminal case. Rather, he says he will call them in to testify after the case is closed.

Of course, because that's how DC works. The criminal investigation will say something damning, but not pursue charges. Congress will have hearings and say more things damning. Congressmen of Political Party D/R will refer Person C to the DOJ for criminal prosecution. DOJ will say they just completed an investigation and won't start a new one without new evidence. If the "suspect" is Republican, this will be a media -fed scandal. If he's a Democrat, the media will dismiss it as political hijinx.

That's the DC game. No reason to think this will be any different.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Justoneman
I do not like being on the Ocean but the best food I ever ate was when the Navy mess fed my NG Army unit I was assigned to for a few years, when we went to see Norfolk as a MASH unit on party detail. I don't know how else to describe that event but weekend trip and the Navy were ready to feed us..Great food but I have heard the war stories about crossing the time line and the long lines at the Ship Infirmary after Port of Call....

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: carewemust

I know in past threads several of us did deep digs on who is connected to Iran, especially Strzok and their family's.

Did YOU know... Infiltration Instead of Invasion. DOITQ!
4 min clip from 2015
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America

My goodness, this is so freaking sad.

It can't end well for someone and my guess is we have a bunch of followers of Gen George S. Patton who taught that our job as soldiers is, paraphrasing, to make that son of a bitch in the other army give HIS all for HIS country, while you live to fight another day.

Hitler was crazy but he feared George S. Patton

His fear was totally rational.

twitter.com...

I was raised at a military academy in Indiana where my advisor(the man who raised me) was a tank commander in the third army under General Patton. Major George Armstrong Runkle III was about 4’10” tall and could whoop the living # out of you and five of your friends with one arm tied behind his back. He served all the way from the Cassarine to the Bulge with The General, and was pissed we didn’t finish the job. He drove a squad of Shermans like in the Brad Pitt movie Tank. Except, this Arizona cowboy was the real deal. He was also one of the most insightful, foresightful, compassionate, kind and caring kick ass warriors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He came from a time when uncommon valor was a common virtue. I miss those days.
Needless to say, he had a little influence on how I see the world.

He might be surprised, but I did listen. What I studied in college and what I did in the productive years of my youth were influenced by his experience during the war. I wasn’t a good officer, more of a Pappy Boyinton kind of rebel who looked after my men more than my own career advancement. It cost me that advancement, but I was just fine with Captain, never wanted to be admiral. No regrets. My men love me to this day as do I them.

It took about four years after retirement to finally get the oil and grease off my hands, so I had to seek it out again

The bread that the cooks baked when we were underway was really good. Breakfasts were great until we were at sea long enough that they switched to powdered eggs.
A lot sucked, but the food wasn't one of them.

Let me tell you we had some crap. One of my fav's ended up being Green Eggs and Spam. I hated the thought of it until one night on Guard Duty I had three or 4 cans that no one wanted. I cracked one open and ate in the dark. it was scrumptious and I got all I could carry for free. Having been a Spam eating kid, I had no idea I would like Green eggs and Ham.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Were you Army? My father was also there, in 86.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Sen. Lindsay Graham calls for Trump not to pardon Flynn but to let things play out; and, Graham will not be calling in any Deep Staters to testify, saying he doesn't want to interfere in an ongoing criminal case. Rather, he says he will call them in to testify after the case is closed.

But....

As per my post immediately before this one, if Trey Gowdy is right and nobody will get prosecuted (because mistreating someone "isn't a crime"), why bother calling anyone in to testify if the case closes without Durham sending anybody to jail?

Then you got Q saying,
"Locked on target [painted].
Planned and immediate."

People are losing their livelihoods, their businesses, their minds and their lives.

WE ARE TIRED OF THE CONSTANT LIES and BROKEN PROMISES!!!!

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED. We've f'ing waiting on you for 3 fx88g YEARS, Q!

I'm done.

ETA: Oh, and Bonnes Fete, Trillium!

1+1 no longer makes 2 in this instance.

The first participant, Graham, has seen the unredacted Mueller Report and other information as pertains to his role on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Gowdy hasn’t seen anything and is just going off of what a federal prosecutor has told him, which is that the current evidence in the Flynn trial is enough to let Flynn off but probably not enough to prosecute a crime...since asking a question “What’s our goal?” doesn’t constitute an admission of guilt in terms of motive legally. To prosecute treason, you need an open admission in court or the testimony of two witnesses.

I’d take Graham’s opinion over Gowdy’s any day of the week.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do you remember being a kid and playing games with your friends? What did you do when you got bored with a game? You simply stopped playing

The only way to win *this game* that we a currently in is not to play. This isn't a physical battle, it's a revolution of the mind. In order to remove your game piece from the board, stop powering it with your energy

E(nergy) + motion = Emotion (energy in motion). Detach, emotionally, from everything that's going on around you. Become a neutral observer, shed fear and that will help you cultivate the perspective of seeing the world as a very elaborate game. Remove your negative emotional energy from the parts that you don't like. When you stop *paying* attention then they stop *mattering*

Remember as a kid, creating games straight from your imagination and being so caught up in playing your role that you were able to virtually transport yourself to another world? You created a 'virtual reality ' so you could get lost in your games. This is how we create reality. If you don't like the reality that you're in, create a new one. Build it with your imagination and fuel it with your energy (emotion). Play this game every day. Project yourself into it until it feels Real. Focus on it repeatedly until you are able to virtually transport yourself into your game -- your new reality. Just like you did when you were a kid

edit on 4-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Somebody's heads should roll -- figuratively speaking, of course.

Bah, we should go all Henry VIII on their asses.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I never saw green eggs until I joined the Army. I always thought it was just a story.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Whistleblower: Nurse in NY hospital
Instagram Post
Watch this before it gets removed already removed from Facebook.

Nevada nurse who went to help in New York hospitals She went live, she breakdown multiple failures by the doctors, people dying from reckless doctors.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Gowdy most certainly became a big let down for me. He said he was leaving Congress to return to working in justice. At one point I had hoped he would be appointed by Trump to replace Comey & Wray for FBI Director. He was a badass prosecutor before he ran for Congress, it seemed so strange that he would suddenly announce that he wasn’t seeking re-election in 2018.

Apparently, he worked in some capacity on the POTUS defense team during the impeachment. I still think he is making himself available in anticipation of a POTUS appointed position, and that may have been one reason why he chose to leave Congress so hastily.

And I’m sorry, but he is so lame as a talking head on FOX News.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Just found that other pool table photo -
posted by Dan Scavino on FB on June 23, 2019.
His caption confirms: At Camp David - The Presidential Retreat.

First Photo: June 23, 2019 at 11:44am
2nd Photo: May 3, 2020 at 10:10 am
(314 days, 22 hours, 26 minutes between posts)

Q314 It's about the Break

Possible Clues in New Photos:
1) "Its about the break" = The break has happened already?
2) STRIKE just happened?
3) Q ball moving = ON THE MOVE?
4) Maroon balls : 7 - 15 = G O
5) Blue Balls : 10 - 2 = J B (GO John Brennan?)
6) All balls: 7 + 15 + 10 + 2 + 8 = 42
7) Balls in Photo 2: form an "X" in the rack on Photo 1
8) Back Wall Poster: US Carrier with "Buy War Stamps"
9) Side wall: "Shangri-La"
10) Other strange thing is the angle the guy in green is holding his stick.

USS Shangri-La (will look at this closer tomorrow)
Nickname: "Tokyo Express"
Fate: Scrapped in 1988
Asbestos Exposure on the USS Shangri-La

Could clues in this post:
Strike - On the Move - Shall we play a game?

Also tie to another post on May 3 by Vincent Kennedy
- Texas Holdem
- Showing your hand
- Jack high
- Flush (out?)

edit on 4-5-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Did tens of millions just click on the hashtag and see this?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED. We've f'ing waiting on you for 3 fx88g YEARS, Q!

Other ramifications too, Solomon knew.

“I have seen wicked people buried with honor. Yet they were the very ones who frequented the Temple and are now praised in the same city where they committed their crimes! This, too, is meaningless.

When a crime is not punished quickly, people feel it is safe to do wrong.

But even though a person sins a hundred times and still lives a long time, I know that those who fear God will be better off.

The wicked will not prosper, for they do not fear God. Their days will never grow long like the evening shadows.” ‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭8:10-13‬ ‭NLT‬‬ www.bible.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Q4092:

twitter.com...📁
Can you see clearly?
Q

Here's the longer version with him speaking.

That was some nice foresight on his part. To show how ridiculous and how wrong this lockdown has become. I assume that was his wife or significant other who was crying. A tough decisions for them to make. If he was going to loose his business anyway...go out swinging.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Whistleblower: Nurse in NY hospital
Instagram Post
Watch this before it gets removed already removed from Facebook.

Nevada nurse who went to help in New York hospitals She went live, she breakdown multiple failures by the doctors, people dying from reckless doctors.

I just want to give her a hug. If you don’t cry watching that, you have no heart.

This is the result of Cuomo’s stupidity in allowing doctors to graduate early from medical school to “combat the coming crisis”. New York is going to be sued out of existence IMO.

And people actually think he’d be a good presidential candidate.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
New drops.

The opposition is using military-grade software against the American people.
edit on 5/4/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
New Q drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/04/20 (Mon) 12:37:456452a4 (2) No.9024925
www.foxnews.com...

"Information warfare."
Imagine that.
Q

edit on 4-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6452a4 No.9025008
May 4 2020 11:43:12 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...
Why would Pelosi [D] block origination-source [roll-out] investigation of COVID-19 in [China]?
Prevent public exposure of truth?
Ask yourself, why?
[D]_People's_Republic_of_China
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow, thanks CT! It's so easy to get caught up in ego. I needed that.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6452a4 No.9025283
May 4 2020 12:01:24 (EST) NEW
EWZ1TObXsAAzMJR.png⬇

Why did [Hussein, Barry] choose 'RENEGADE' as USSS codename?
Define 'Renegade'.
[Hussein, Barry] parents both fluent in Russian?
Is Russian a common language to learn?
Public 'career' history mom-dad?
Public 'career' history require Russian language as prerequisite?
Farm work takes special skills.
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join