It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH200503005D

Qclock 3D Chess moves DECODE of Q4095 Q+ gives this interesting vignette:

Q2162 Another wave of attacks coming? Nothing to See Here.
Q2263 FAKE NEWS ABOUT TO SHIFT NARRATIVE AGAINST THEIR MASTERS IN EFFORT TO WEATHER THE STORM? PANIC EVERYWHERE. PATRIOTS ARE READY.
Q2936 At what stage in the game do you play the TRUMP card?
Q3365 Picture of WWG1WGA sign at garage
Q3370 Sessions began the Epstein investigation. When that is revealed those who doubted may see the light. The wheels of Justice turn slow but when they turn they are powerful. 10x speed now underway. We are back online (Pelosi attempted block).
Q3375 Disguised under the 'leaker' target program.
Q4001 All the walls are falling down.
Q4006 Be ready.
Q4024 Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth. YOU MUST SHOW THEM. A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by………. Game theory.
Q4027 Obama and Brennan - Infiltration instead of invasion tweet
Q4030 Valerie Jarrett bio
Q4060 WWG1WGA!!!
Q4061 WWG1WGA!!!
Q4062 WWG1WGA!!!

edit on 3-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hearing the rumours of Hillary running with Obama as VP candidate, a thought struck me...

What if POTUS WANTS this to happen so that he can go thru the cycle of checking Obama is a valid candidate and then prove his birth certificate false?

Maybe also prove Hillary's birth certificate is invalid because it doesn't name the right father..."We've got DNA proof".

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: pteridine

USAF - handled the classified CNWDI RSP’s.

I never knew any to be UNCLAS.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We are now awake... we now know most of the truth. We now have the Armour of God on. The enemy has showed themselves to the entire world.

I am ready to stand up, and have been ready for my entire life.

Enough with the twitter links and the spam wwg1wga... It’s now been played out a thousand times. People are losing their business and unemployment is rising every single day this “movie” plays out.

It’s time to drop the damn hammer, and to show the world. It is now time to have the great awakening, to give the hidden technologies back to human kind; the cures and medical research done over history.

The leader of my country just decided to ban 1500 different types of assault style weapons. If this isn’t the n.w.0 being pushed into place with mandatory vaccine/communism.....all the while, the global population is stuck inside while giving up our basic human rights...because we are now ordered to do so.

I apologize for the negativity. I appreciate all you guys and the work you do.. I myself am going to step back from the research.

Q is without a doubt real, the coincidences were mathematically impossible after about QProof #10... anons who have been having faith in this since day one are NOT “ ENJOYING THE SHOW” so much during these times of globalism and the market crashing
edit on 3-5-2020 by ItsHabbening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 18 Q posts and 31 POTUS tweets = 49 total (7x7):

Q V17.55 20200503 to 4095 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.55 20200503 from QPost 3601 to 4095

Last thought before I get some zeds... 18 Q posts today, 18=R... the last post, Q4095, also sums to 18=R... [RR]?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Remember these

Enjoy The Show

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dr Alexander Shulepov fell out a hospital window & is in critical condition after complaining in a video he was forced to work while sick with COVID19.
He's the 3rd Russian doctor to fall out a window in the past 10 days.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hello,

Thank you for letting me in- Long time listener (lurker), first time caller.

When I saw the post of the pool players
The pool game for 3 players is called "Cutthroat"

You folks are awesome. Thank you all for your hard work! Great Info
Maybe I can add something of value or a laugh.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Holding onto my last straws of hope for some justice this month. I know that’s unrealistic because “the swamp is just too deep”...... Not sure how much longer I can believe this is about saving the world from corruption.

The corruption is still flowing as we speak with the worst criminals in history still flaunting around on social media... oh , and one of them is running for president of the United States.

The timeline gets crazier by the hour, I guess it’s time to go with the flow..... with my full armour of God on.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hearing the rumours of Hillary running with Obama as VP candidate, a thought struck me...

What if POTUS WANTS this to happen so that he can go thru the cycle of checking Obama is a valid candidate and then prove his birth certificate false?

Maybe also prove Hillary's birth certificate is invalid because it doesn't name the right father..."We've got DNA proof".

I thought it was already confirmed that Michelle Obama was going to be his VP ... errr ... I mean the person that will be President? Why is Biden even allowed to run at this point, he has said many times that he won't make it through his firs term. I 'm sorry but if you are not healthy enough to get through one 4 year term, then you shouldn't be running in the first place, and your party allowing you to run is just reckless on their part.

Isn't Tulsi still on the DNC presidential campaign?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

It sure is
Thank you

May 4 is my Birthday

So this could very well be a AWESOME birthday

edit on 4-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsHabbening
those of us who are awake will have to be the first ones to step up and reclaim our sovereignty. No longer give our consent to a corrupt slave system. Take back our power and authority over our own lives

what he said
and what he said
edit on 4-5-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

30 years ago. Converting everything from paper to digital. It was a mess, lol. The birth of “tempest” security. Your iPhone could probably crack that today.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BO isn’t eligible to run as VP because he’s not eligible to be the P. I think that’s how that works.

My gut tells me the DNC (and Dems in general) don’t want HRC anywhere near the ticket. After what’s come to light about what her campaign was up to, it would be a difficult process.

While I don’t think Biden makes it thru the month, the replacement would have to Bernie or at least have to go against Bernie in some sort of primary.

The Bernie Bro’s would lose their minds if as “runner up” he wouldn’t elevate to the nominee.

It’s going to be chaos from here to Nov. Either Joe survives the sex assault claims only to face Trump in multiple debates or the DNC has to replace him with Bernie or some other candidate. Pick your poison

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Unless M is a woman with a peculiar penchant for stuffing large pickles down her pants, she's a man.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I’m still going with Cuomo-M.Obama

There have to be betting futures on this somewhere which might reveal what insiders know...

ETA:
www.predictit.org...
edit on 4-5-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I just finished watching it myself and I have to say it is one of the better ones from Greer. I didnt feel like I wasted 2 hours. If anything, there was some new footage in it that I hadnt seen yet. So that was bonus.

Amazing how they say all its takes is 1% of the world population, 7 million I think it was (?) to actually make the full contact happen. It was almost like watching a Q video with the people reporting in from around the world practicing the steps Greer has laid out.

I do like the conscience theory of it all. Seems to make the most sense to me.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
That is some compelling evidence in there COM....

One daughter looks like Mr Nesbitt with Anita Blanchard's nose. Malia looks just like the mini me of Ms Blanchard but the other clearly looks like Nesbitt.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: dashen
Good Question Malik.
Mighty good question.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wrong question. Right Q, How can two people have children that not only look nothing like them, but exactly like two other people?

I guess I don’t know who the supposed parents are in that pic. Any help?

Mar tin Nesbitt besties with the renOgade family. Link is to darpagoog images, which seems to have unlocked the algo...

edit on 4-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join