It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We have some picture comms to decipher!

Dan Scavino posted this on FB around 5am (Link):

We had dicussion on a previous pool table picture but I can't find whether the previous was in a Q post or tweet - so there is a history of comms thru pool table pics!

Picking off one ball at a time? We can't see the ball(s) in Q-uestion. Q ball in Q, so don't take eyes off the ball (Q)?

Not sure if its been said or not but the only colored balls showing on the table are 10, 15, 7, and 2. 1 blue solid, 1 blue stripe, 1 burgundy solid and one burgundy stripe.

Stripe burgundy (15) and solid blue (2) = 17
Solid burgundy (7) and stripe blue (10) =17

I saw earlier where someone thought it was red, but those are both the burgundy balls.

Is there any significance to these numbers besides adding to equal Q? As in GOP/Dem numbers for something?

edit on 5/3/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, I wonder what was going on at Camp David over the weekend?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I know in past threads several of us did deep digs on who is connected to Iran, especially Strzok and their family's.

Did YOU know... Infiltration Instead of Invasion. DOITQ!
4 min clip from 2015
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America

My goodness, this is so freaking sad.

It can't end well for someone and my guess is we have a bunch of followers of Gen George S. Patton who taught that our job as soldiers is, paraphrasing, to make that son of a bitch in the other army give HIS all for HIS country, while you live to fight another day.

Hitler was crazy but he feared George S. Patton

His fear was totally rational.

twitter.com...

I was raised at a military academy in Indiana where my advisor(the man who raised me) was a tank commander in the third army under General Patton. Major George Armstrong Runkle III was about 4’10” tall and could whoop the living # out of you and five of your friends with one arm tied behind his back. He served all the way from the Cassarine to the Bulge with The General, and was pissed we didn’t finish the job. He drove a squad of Shermans like in the Brad Pitt movie Tank. Except, this Arizona cowboy was the real deal. He was also one of the most insightful, foresightful, compassionate, kind and caring kick ass warriors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He came from a time when uncommon valor was a common virtue. I miss those days.
Needless to say, he had a little influence on how I see the world.

He might be surprised, but I did listen. What I studied in college and what I did in the productive years of my youth were influenced by his experience during the war. I wasn’t a good officer, more of a Pappy Boyinton kind of rebel who looked after my men more than my own career advancement. It cost me that advancement, but I was just fine with Captain, never wanted to be admiral. No regrets. My men love me to this day as do I them.

It took about four years after retirement to finally get the oil and grease off my hands, so I had to seek it out again
edit on 3-5-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dup

edit on 3-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Q4092:

twitter.com...📁
Can you see clearly?
Q

Here's the longer version with him speaking.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This won’t end well for the Left.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

That ship CV38 was scrapped in ‘88. Unless there’s a 2.0 version.

ETA: nope, that’s Camp David. Pics on web showing Obama playing on same pool table. You can tell they redecorated some but same room. Even that long game table against wall. Where the other guys are leaning up against. Also, Camp David original name was Shangri-La.

Well, well, well, nice dig.
I guess that ends the discussion on whether or not Q is an inside player.
I thought it odd playing pool on a ship, on the ocean.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ATS

A paper from 2015 warned about the coronavirus while Obama cut funding

Worth a visit

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

NAVSCOLEOD in my history, even if I was USAF. I recognize those “day rooms” lol.

The pic came from Dan Scavino’s twitter feed. Not sure it puts Q inside the circle but other drops may have.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The clips of the protests got me thinking.

American Civil Liberties Union

What they up to? After all, Civil Liberties = Right to Assemble. Amirite???

Well have a look HERE if you dare. I think their name is actually meant to be ironic.

Zero suits against the suppression of actual Civil Liberties touted.

BUT>>>>>>>

COVID-19 should not be a political issue, but with presidential primaries and the general election coming up, it’s already impacting our politics. For many, the best way to vote while safeguarding their health will be to vote by mail. That’s why we’re encouraging Congress to provide federal funding and mandate national standards to ensure that every voter has the option to vote by mail.

Oh, and >>>>>>>>>>

What Happened When I Needed an Abortion During the Pandemic

Oh and their begging for money.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

We have some picture comms to decipher!

Dan Scavino posted this on FB around 5am (Link):

We had dicussion on a previous pool table picture but I can't find whether the previous was in a Q post or tweet - so there is a history of comms thru pool table pics!

Picking off one ball at a time? We can't see the ball(s) in Q-uestion. Q ball in Q, so don't take eyes off the ball (Q)?

Not sure if its been said or not but the only colored balls showing on the table are 10, 15, 7, and 2. 1 blue solid, 1 blue stripe, 1 burgundy solid and one burgundy stripe.

Stripe burgundy (15) and solid blue (2) = 17
Solid burgundy (7) and stripe blue (10) =17

I saw earlier where someone thought it was red, but those are both the burgundy balls.

Is there any significance to these numbers besides adding to equal Q? As in GOP/Dem numbers for something?

Look at the mirrored pockets lol

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
NAVSCOLEOD in my history, even if I was USAF. I recognize those “day rooms” lol.
The pic came from Dan Scavino’s twitter feed. Not sure it puts Q inside the circle but other drops may have.

The Presidential Seal on the felt plus other decor hint at Camp David or the White House. Maybe a dayroom for attached military?

ETA: Did you go through BUDS before EOD or skip the big tank and get to bomb making.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Haha,
I flew the fringes, military trained (selected) after a long family background, but never accepted a commission. Like I said, fringes in the boonies, where you see walruses, bears, seals and #.a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
DECODE ID 26RSH20020503005D

Q4095 Q+ is ANOTHER MARKER against the POTUS tweet Evidence emerged Obama ran the coup:

15 min MARKER - Important re past before Q started

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oddly....a fellow named Judd Trump happens to be ranked number 17 in the world in pool.

Judd Trump

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

DECODE ID 26RSH20020503005D

Q4095 Q+ is ANOTHER MARKER against the POTUS tweet Evidence emerged Obama ran the coup:

15 min MARKER - Important re past before Q started

youtu.be...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 5/3/2020 by pteridine because: Thread Drift

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

USAF - handled the classified CNWDI RSP’s.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"he has won a career total of 17 ranking titles, putting him in joint seventh place (with Mark Selby) on the all-time list.[9]"

Currently ranked #1 as of 3/2/20 per the Wiki.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So Obama is a lefty.... interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join