It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sen. Lindsay Graham calls for Trump not to pardon Flynn but to let things play out; and, Graham will not be calling in any Deep Staters to testify, saying he doesn't want to interfere in an ongoing criminal case. Rather, he says he will call them in to testify after the case is closed.

But....

As per my post immediately before this one, if Trey Gowdy is right and nobody will get prosecuted (because mistreating someone "isn't a crime"), why bother calling anyone in to testify if the case closes without Durham sending anybody to jail?

Then you got Q saying,
"Locked on target [painted].
Planned and immediate."

People are losing their livelihoods, their businesses, their minds and their lives.

WE ARE TIRED OF THE CONSTANT LIES and BROKEN PROMISES!!!!

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED. We've f'ing waiting on you for 3 fx88g YEARS, Q!

I'm done.

ETA: Oh, and Bonnes Fete, Trillium!
edit on 4-5-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I do not like being on the Ocean but the best food I ever ate was when the Navy mess fed my NG Army unit I was assigned to for a few years, when we went to see Norfolk as a MASH unit on party detail. I don't know how else to describe that event but weekend trip and the Navy were ready to feed us..Great food but I have heard the war stories about crossing the time line and the long lines at the Ship Infirmary after Port of Call....

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: carewemust

I know in past threads several of us did deep digs on who is connected to Iran, especially Strzok and their family's.

Did YOU know... Infiltration Instead of Invasion. DOITQ!
4 min clip from 2015
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America

My goodness, this is so freaking sad.

It can't end well for someone and my guess is we have a bunch of followers of Gen George S. Patton who taught that our job as soldiers is, paraphrasing, to make that son of a bitch in the other army give HIS all for HIS country, while you live to fight another day.

Hitler was crazy but he feared George S. Patton

His fear was totally rational.

twitter.com...

I was raised at a military academy in Indiana where my advisor(the man who raised me) was a tank commander in the third army under General Patton. Major George Armstrong Runkle III was about 4’10” tall and could whoop the living # out of you and five of your friends with one arm tied behind his back. He served all the way from the Cassarine to the Bulge with The General, and was pissed we didn’t finish the job. He drove a squad of Shermans like in the Brad Pitt movie Tank. Except, this Arizona cowboy was the real deal. He was also one of the most insightful, foresightful, compassionate, kind and caring kick ass warriors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He came from a time when uncommon valor was a common virtue. I miss those days.
Needless to say, he had a little influence on how I see the world.

He might be surprised, but I did listen. What I studied in college and what I did in the productive years of my youth were influenced by his experience during the war. I wasn’t a good officer, more of a Pappy Boyinton kind of rebel who looked after my men more than my own career advancement. It cost me that advancement, but I was just fine with Captain, never wanted to be admiral. No regrets. My men love me to this day as do I them.

It took about four years after retirement to finally get the oil and grease off my hands, so I had to seek it out again

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well, double post I wont totally waste it.

I bet I would have enjoyed serving on your ship Cpt! I see your comment on commission.
Still,

I had a few good officers give me great advice. The one where I was told by a Major in ROTC that when I get to my 1st Assignment as a Butter Bar that I tell the 1st Sgt that "I was ignorant on how to lead men, please teach me top". I never met an E6 or above who didn't say that was the best advice an officer had ever given anyone under them.

Our ROTC people died early in Nam and the PMS wanted us to know it was arrogance that caused their early demise. Thinking they knew better than battle tested leaders is a big mistake they said.

I stayed in the NG and didn't take a Butter Bar position at FT McClellan. No telling what would have happened had my wife not commented she wasn't too keen on following he Col's wife lead on everything.

Of course NOW, she denies ever saying that... I would NEVER forget such comments from my wife when I have made a decision based on that. Plus Environmental Chem was my destiny, I just didn't know it then. God works in mysterious ways.

edit on 4-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There is a fine line, as a former Heatlh Dept worker, between safety and tyranny that was crossed there. The HD is required to provide a safe environment but have overreached on CV19. THIS will be the end of the CDC and HD having absolute sway thanks to overreach. The balance has been broken.

Q4092:

twitter.com...📁
Can you see clearly?
Q

Here's the longer version with him speaking.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I would have loved a Day Room like that, wooo that one is nice as hell. I bet there is some beer flowing in there too.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

NAVSCOLEOD in my history, even if I was USAF. I recognize those “day rooms” lol.

The pic came from Dan Scavino’s twitter feed. Not sure it puts Q inside the circle but other drops may have.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I believe if you don't get some good Z's you are going to do like Robbie the Robot when your brain starts repeating over and over "This does not compute"

"This does not compute"
"This does not compute"
'thisss dos..........."
out...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 18 Q posts and 31 POTUS tweets = 49 total (7x7):

Q V17.55 20200503 to 4095 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.55 20200503 from QPost 3601 to 4095

Last thought before I get some zeds... 18 Q posts today, 18=R... the last post, Q4095, also sums to 18=R... [RR]?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome long time lurker. The card version of that is Hearts. Oh the irony.

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
Hello,

Thank you for letting me in- Long time listener (lurker), first time caller.

When I saw the post of the pool players
The pool game for 3 players is called "Cutthroat"

You folks are awesome. Thank you all for your hard work! Great Info
Maybe I can add something of value or a laugh.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Your birthday it is.

A good one I hope you have padawan.

originally posted by: Trillium

a reply to: Trillium

It sure is
Thank you

May 4 is my Birthday

So this could very well be a AWESOME birthday

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The night is darkest before dawn...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Have Trey Gowdy been right about ANYTHING in regards to SpyGate?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Mistreating someone may not be a crime, but what about massive fraud upon the FISA court?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I do not like being on the Ocean but the best food I ever ate was when the Navy mess fed my NG Army unit I was assigned to for a few years, when we went to see Norfolk as a MASH unit on party detail. I don't know how else to describe that event but weekend trip and the Navy were ready to feed us..Great food but I have heard the war stories about crossing the time line and the long lines at the Ship Infirmary after Port of Call....

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson

a reply to: carewemust

I know in past threads several of us did deep digs on who is connected to Iran, especially Strzok and their family's.

Did YOU know... Infiltration Instead of Invasion. DOITQ!
4 min clip from 2015
Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America

My goodness, this is so freaking sad.

It can't end well for someone and my guess is we have a bunch of followers of Gen George S. Patton who taught that our job as soldiers is, paraphrasing, to make that son of a bitch in the other army give HIS all for HIS country, while you live to fight another day.

Hitler was crazy but he feared George S. Patton

His fear was totally rational.

twitter.com...

I was raised at a military academy in Indiana where my advisor(the man who raised me) was a tank commander in the third army under General Patton. Major George Armstrong Runkle III was about 4’10” tall and could whoop the living # out of you and five of your friends with one arm tied behind his back. He served all the way from the Cassarine to the Bulge with The General, and was pissed we didn’t finish the job. He drove a squad of Shermans like in the Brad Pitt movie Tank. Except, this Arizona cowboy was the real deal. He was also one of the most insightful, foresightful, compassionate, kind and caring kick ass warriors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He came from a time when uncommon valor was a common virtue. I miss those days.
Needless to say, he had a little influence on how I see the world.

He might be surprised, but I did listen. What I studied in college and what I did in the productive years of my youth were influenced by his experience during the war. I wasn’t a good officer, more of a Pappy Boyinton kind of rebel who looked after my men more than my own career advancement. It cost me that advancement, but I was just fine with Captain, never wanted to be admiral. No regrets. My men love me to this day as do I them.

It took about four years after retirement to finally get the oil and grease off my hands, so I had to seek it out again

The bread that the cooks baked when we were underway was really good. Breakfasts were great until we were at sea long enough that they switched to powdered eggs.
A lot sucked, but the food wasn't one of them.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Mistreating someone may not be a crime, but what about massive fraud upon the FISA court?

Entrapment is a crime. Falsifying documents is a crime. Using those documents to get spy warrants is a crime. Running a coup against a sitting president is a crime. Etc etc etc.

On that note - 6 months until the general election. Wasn't "The Plan" supposed to be a 3.5 year plan to fix everything that was broken. It's been 3.5 since trump was elected, or are we counting from when Q first started posting.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Good point.
We should also remember that he is one of those members of congress that 'retired'.
He retired when he had won all of his congressional elections with at least 60% of the vote each time.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is so Much Bigger than the OPTICS of "arrests" .... the closer you look .... Worth a watch .... FLASHBACK

edit on 542020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Q''s recent post on "color of law" also applies quite well.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Please forgive my newbie posting skils. Long time lurker.

I'm getting old, my brother is retired ATF and the other night we were chatting about the AG out of Detroit who's heading up the fed response to possible civil over reach by state governments. That got me looking at a few hours of Barr on YT.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before?

Full Interview: Barr Criticizes Inspector General Report On The Russia Investigation

12:59 to 13:07 www.youtube.com...

"Durham has been looking at the whole water front."

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Gowdy talking out his butt. Nothing in any of this has a ceiling of “mistreatment”.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexLettuceFarmer

The moment the IG stated in public that he did not find political bias, BOTH Barr AND Durham (who has been quiet as a church mouse) made statements that they did not believe that to be true. Durham. That was unexpected.

“...whole water front.”

In a Q-like way, he’s confirming what we’ve seen from the outside looking in.

* Administrative Review converted to Criminal Investigation.

* the investigation expanding.

* international travel for Barr/Durham looking into the overseas involvement.

* no leaks. Any info that’s making its way to the media has been “bad news” for black hats.

* FISA fraud, SpyGate, unmasking; those rabbit holes likely opened up new tunnels we are not even aware of yet.

Time will tell if this dog hunts or it’s a nothing burger.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, he's been consistently skeptical that anybody involved in Spygate would get indicted or sent to prison. So far, he's right on the money.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join