It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deniers Protesters willing to give up their Medical care if they get Covid?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ma'am, you do realize that if the tyrants lift the Martial Law, it doesnt mean that you or anyone else is going to be forced to go outside or back to work or to be around people or to do anything else that you dont want to do.

Stay inside forever if thats what you think is in your best interest.

Stop imposing your beliefs on to others.

As far as medical "care", well, youre probably better off on your own.

Hmmm.

Why Some Doctors Are Now Moving Away From Ventilator Treatments for Coronavirus Patients

...some doctors are moving away from using the breathing machines when they can.

The reason: Some hospitals have reported unusually high death rates for coronavirus patients on ventilators, and some doctors worry that the machines could be harming certain patients.

edit on 19-4-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If nothing else this whole pandemic has shown many of us exactly who is willing to tell us to drop dead if our needs don't align with theirs while saying we're all in it together out the other side of their mouth. We're in it together as long as their needs are being met, beyond that we can take a hike.

Why are you so hyperbolic all the time? Your point would be better served if it wasn't so over the top.

If you keep following me around people are going to start suspecting that bulge in your pants isn't just your car keys.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

If nothing else this whole pandemic has shown many of us exactly who is willing to tell us to drop dead if our needs don't align with theirs while saying we're all in it together out the other side of their mouth. We're in it together as long as their needs are being met, beyond that we can take a hike.

Why are you so hyperbolic all the time? Your point would be better served if it wasn't so over the top.

If you keep following me around people are going to start suspecting that bulge in your pants isn't just your car keys.

I was unaware I was following you around. I typically look at a post and respond to it.

Perhaps if your posts weren't so hyperbolic I wouldn't respond to them. It's just an observation that you are big on hyperbole.

That last part is an interesting projection on your part. Are those just car keys in my pants or are you rally happy to see me?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
ahhh no problem with corona deniers...the sooner they gathering together the quicker we are reliefed of them !

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
This is what happens when our government leaders do not give specific information to their constituents. They fail to realize you do not make an effective leader by being vague and giving your people the run around.

Of course from their prospective our elected leaders like to play their hand close to the vest as to not leave themselves open to being wrong or criticized for making a mistake. By keeping their plans and message vague they can spin the native any way they want later.

And unfortunately that works for them most of the time. And even more unfortunately this is definitely not one of those times

In the absence of real leadership, planing and the sharing of meaningful information people will fill in the blanks themselves and clearly some people have decided that the situation is not as dire as the talking heads say it is.

I can't blame people for being human; this is all on our ineffective leaders.

You're being generous calling the current leaders ineffective, they are complicit in making this worse, the American president being one of the biggest offenders with his constant backtracking and his nausiating changing of his position.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

That’s where you’re confused. If You think I want to be inside forever, or locked down indefinitely, you’re mistaken. What I don’t want to happen is such an unnecessary surge of cases that were completely avoidable. Not only more deaths, but Has anyone stopped to think about the yo-yo repercussions that will have on the economy? It will be much worse.

I actually prefer the S Korean way of handling this. Nothing closed, the infected people actually keep their buts home, everyone wears masks, social distancing, and washing their hands. Testing up the wazoo. There is a very different mindset there, that’s why it works. It is a very homogeneous society. They all believe in the greater good over personal beliefs. They have a profound respect for the elderly. Yes, They are giving up certain freedoms, but when you think about it, right now they might be the most free people dealing with a Covid. They were also one of the first and hardest hit areas, so that says a lot.

I wish we could do that here, Apparently those things (social distance, washing hands, wearing a mask) are too much to ask a lot of people here. It’s frustrating because with the safer at home, at least in my state we were doing really well when people did it. I watched the numbers closely. Our state was doing significantly better than states that shut down later ( of similar size)

Ive heard from some nurses that cases are already surging in areas from our election debacle.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
ahhh no problem with corona deniers...the sooner they gathering together the quicker we are reliefed of them !

Maybe I have a dark mind, but there are people that probably know they have Covid going to these rallies on purpose....

Lots of hate between different groups still going on in the US

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ressiv

Maybe I have a dark mind, but there are people that probably know they have Covid going to these rallies on purpose....

Lots of hate between different groups still going on in the US

Oh that's definatly happening, it's a mix up muddled up world alright.

To address the op I'm about ready to just tell deniers to go lick some doorknobs.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That's very good to hear...

I'm pretty darn sick and tired of people finding new reasons and new ways to punish their neighbors. This Coronapocalypse has brought out a very fugly side to people. Worse than fugly.

If everything were done voluntarily, I'd bet the same exact people would still be observing the social distancing and isolation "rules" for the good of everyone... and the same stupid people would be doing the same stupid things they are now.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We're in it together as long as their needs are being met, beyond that we can take a hike.

Yup! And it seems the longer it goes the worse it gets. We're supposedly on the downside now... or at least we've plateaued, but you sure wouldn't know it.

This has gone far beyond reasonable (or even unreasonable) fear, and it's in bully territory now. They flexed their muscles, they think they have a little power now, and they can't stop...

The Stanford Experiments come to mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Tell ya what. Just give all of us who have already had the damn thing some sort of mark or implant so we can go about our business and the rest of you who are scared to death can cower and whimper and let your elected scaremongers take care of you. Yeesh. Enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

agree…
there is no back to normal anymoore...this wake-up call will be an world-chancer

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DanDanDat
This is what happens when our government leaders do not give specific information to their constituents. They fail to realize you do not make an effective leader by being vague and giving your people the run around.

Of course from their prospective our elected leaders like to play their hand close to the vest as to not leave themselves open to being wrong or criticized for making a mistake. By keeping their plans and message vague they can spin the native any way they want later.

And unfortunately that works for them most of the time. And even more unfortunately this is definitely not one of those times

In the absence of real leadership, planing and the sharing of meaningful information people will fill in the blanks themselves and clearly some people have decided that the situation is not as dire as the talking heads say it is.

I can't blame people for being human; this is all on our ineffective leaders.

You're being generous calling the current leaders ineffective, they are complicit in making this worse, the American president being one of the biggest offenders with his constant backtracking and his nausiating changing of his position.

As I pointed out in another thread UK, France, Spain, and Italy have 2/3 the population of the US and 50% more deaths.

I can do without his COVID briefings, but in spite of his backtracking and babbling we're collectively ahead of the game compared to countries I'm frequently told have superior healthcare systems.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
3.5 millions sq miles of land, 330+ million people, roughly 3 million tested, 741k confirmed cases 39k dead, it makes little sense to keep all 330 million people under shelter in place orders if there is little to no activity in their area.

They can and should be doing phased openings back to a more normal way of living for those areas that are virtually untouched, and areas where its still a major problem keep them under those orders.

We must start the economy back up slowly or the cure will be worse than the illness.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This part of Michigan they are opening up stuff. Found a nice loophole, sell groceries. Got an ice cream shop well add bread and milk!!

Most factories never closed, oil change opened back up. Coffee shop sells bread and milk they buy from the grocery store!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Lots of things going on.

Went to the beach for sunset last night must have been 200 people.

Went to the state park about noon yesterday and I couldn't count all the cars half from Indiana or Illinois.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I think if you truly believe your state/area should be opened at ALL costs, you should start with yourself and family first. Make a pledge that when you get it, IF the hospitals are overwhelmed you'll take the back seat to those that were either essential workers or practiced safer at home.

I will take this pledge if every one of you who are so willing to give up my constitutional rights along with your own will take a pledge not to take any government(taxpayer) assistance or bailouts when you've lost everything you worked to obtain in your life. Take a pledge that you will still say this was the best route to go when you have lost your business, your home, and your livelihood. Pledge that my tax dollars will not have to support you and care for you when you come down with the wuflu anyway and couldn't pay your insurance premiums.

This is the reality of shutting down an economy. People suffer and die. It's already happening right now, but you will hear little about it on the news.

This pandemic has been used as an excuse for wealth redistribution and government spending like there's no tomorrow. I said in a recent thread that the world was about to change again in the same way it changed after 911, and I was right, but I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. It was as easy as looking at recent history. Remember the phrase "We're living in a post-911 world"? Soon you'll be hearing "We're living in a post Coronavirus world".
Rights that are given away seldom come back without a revolution.
edit on 4/19/2020 by Klassified because: edit

edit on 4/19/2020 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Sooner or later, people are going to have to go outside and they are going to have to get sick. Don't you understand that this whole exercise was *nver* about eradicating the disease so people wouldn't get sick, buy only about slowing it down?

That implies that, yes, you and yours will almost certainly get it sooner or later assuming you already haven't had it.

We cannot all sit inside afraid of our shadows forever. People do have to go outside and work and make money so they can actually, you know, eat and stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Are the people demanding the country be shut down willing to accept no financial assistance from the government anyone else if the shutdown collapses the economy?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And, of course, your demands leave out the obvious -- If I go outside and get sick and actually have the means to pay for my care, under what right are you demanding I give it up again?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I agree 100 % , I worked for a small precision gage company for 40 years . They have 6 to 10 employees and pay very well and the contact between people and the outside world is minimal . Yet they are forced to shut down , I would not be surprised if they told Whitmer to go pound sand and continued to work .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join