It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Numbers from around the world are taken from Worldometers for April 21st.

Spain - Pop: 44.6 M
204,175 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 229 Spaniards
10.42% Deaths

Italy - Pop: 60.4 M
183,957 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 329 Italians
13.39 % Deaths

France – Pop: 67.0 M
158,050 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 424 French
13.15 % Deaths

UK – Pop: 66.6 M
129,044 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 516 UKers
13.43 % Deaths

Sweden – Pop: 10.2 M
15,322 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 668 Swedes
11.51 % Deaths

Denmark – Pop: 5.8 M
7,695 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 754 Danes
4.80 % Deaths

US - Pop: 330 M
819,620 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 403 Americans
5.52% Deaths

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……………………..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 annual or 465 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia …………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
9. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis:..50,633 annual or 138 daily average
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide):..47,173 annual or 129 daily average

COVID-19 ……………………………………….45,314 (52 Day) or 877 daily average

*** SURPASSED *****

X. Auto accidents ………………….………37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,638) for 1 year or 24 – 50 daily average

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
6 confirmed and 0 probable cases today in Aotearoa/New Zealand, one more death link to a cluster in an old peoples home.
Kia kaha

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Update: April 22, 2020 Wednesday time: morning .. place: Tokyo

Part 1 of maybe part 2 of update.

I'm posting this to verify my known facts of the 37 to 42 day asymptomatic time zone. So around May 25th, the time zone will start showing a new cluster of infections that actually may require hospitalization. Most affected will be those that are overweight and or on certain medication . ( I won't list since now much of this is known on the net ) Your telephone line now for certain will show the path of ones destination after the above link. I'd like to thank all the protesters (not really )now for falling into one of the most American studies that will help in the control of the people that will get the virus. Dumb is dumb I guess. It was all planned out a head by the govt. and apps and the protest leaders. Thanks all in part to fb.

OK, I might make this update into 2 parts because I know from my readings ofothers that have long post, although very informative, one can get lost and may not read the whole post.

Update

Here is a graph of infections of age groups. Why is this important, well, most likely it is universal.

The numbers represents the age groups.

This is the approximate numbers of infections around the world. (truthfully, I don't think China's numbers are included )

By country,
America is the largest with 804,194 ( This number is expected to grow in numbers based upon my statement of the 37 to 42 days of asymptomatic people with uncaring regards for their fellow citizens, and personally if I was working in the health care industry, my first question to those arriving at the hospital for treatment would be... did you attend any national protest a month ago. If the answer is yes, I would not give a comment by words, but by my actions of treatment. Would I feel it was a criminal behavior for them to expose themselves knowing what they were not of the best interest for them and their families?
Spain is 204,178,
Italy is
181228 , France is 156,495, and
Germany is 147,593. .

174,336 people have died.
By country,
America is the largest with 42,458
Italy is 24,648,
Spain is 21,282 ,
France is 20,265 , and
United Kingdom is 16,509

Notice China is not included, why ?
Well I'll tell you, 98% of the businesses that are foreign doing business in China said, they have NO plans to move their production out of China.
So you all folks get ready for the wonderful news how China is doing and how happy all the Chinese people are. Mark my word, that is the future you'll be getting from all major news outlets once the market starts to open up bit by bit.

Japan news:

Among the people confirmed to be infected in Japan,
Tokyo: 3307 (these numbers are low due to the testing or I should say, lack of testing )
Osaka: 1349 (hot zone and will only get worse as the weather gets extremely hot )
Kanagawa: 812
Chiba: 725 (although the numbers are low, ambulances are blaring away continuously , so maybe not so true )
Saitama: 686
Hyogo: 543
Fukuoka 542 people ( I remember not so long ago it was only 3, but I posted about the cherry blossom viewing, now you all see my asymptomatic time zone is correct, sorry to say, but that info comes from China, so actually they were telling the truth on this one
Hokkaido 473 people
Aichi prefecture 430 people
Kyoto prefecture 264 people
Ishikawa prefecture 193 people
Ibaraki prefecture 146 people
Gifu prefecture 144 people
Hiroshima prefecture 139 people
Gunma prefecture 131 people
Toyama prefecture 127 people
Okinawa prefecture 125 people ( they got a not so bright mayor in charge of Okinawa, people are not happy with him
Fukui prefecture 118 people
Miyagi prefecture 84 people
Shiga prefecture 76 people
Nara prefecture 73 people
Kochi prefecture 69 people
Yamagata prefecture 64 people
Fukushima Prefecture 64 people
Oita prefecture 60 people
Niigata prefecture 58 people
Nagano prefecture 54 people
Shizuoka prefecture 53 people
Tochigi prefecture 51 people
Yamanashi prefecture 50 people
Wakayama prefecture 47 people
Ehime prefecture 47 people
42 people in Kumamoto prefecture
40 people in Mie prefecture Yamaguchi prefecture has 40 people infected. (lots of small villages here and people from the big cities want to come back here and live with their parents ) ( going to get real bad by the end of June )

31 people in Kagawa prefecture 28 people in
Aomori prefecture 22 people in
Okayama prefecture 19 people
Nagasaki prefecture has 18 people
Saga prefecture has 17 people
Miyazaki prefecture has 17 people ( this area gets real hot starting in May )
Akita prefecture has 16 people
Shimane prefecture has 16 people ( this is where I go camping, but maybe not this year )
Kagoshima prefecture has 10 people ( gets real hot starting in May )
Tokushima prefecture has 5 people
Tottori prefecture has 3 people.
In addition, on the 21st, one person was confirmed by quarantine at the airport, 141 people including staff of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and quarantine officers confirmed by quarantine at the airport so far, people returning from China by charter aircraft Are 14 people.

As the weather now will be turning to summer like weather, people WILL want to go out. Them tiny apartments with young children at home is not going to be too entertaining for the housewives.

This is something that most people should be aware of and that is food production. I'm mentioning this because of food exports / imports. This country grows nearly 40% of its food production. Food, by the time August comes, world-wide shortages of it WILL happen. Japan will face a food crises ( I don't want to say food shortage) because where I live, many farmers grow about 80 % of what they eat. Stay tune for this one. Will be big news by the end of summer. Also keep in mind due to the fact less air pollution, the weather will be most unstable while it tries to adjust the current situations.
Expect unusual hail storms, terrible fast and heavy rains with possible dangerous flash flooding and tornadoes with such destructive force, one would think ww3 hit. These are not my predictions. They ARE facts.
Also, you'll notice that the wild life will be invading the cities more often. Rat infestation will be a major problem that can not be solved unless the govt. offers a bounty for the rats. No other choice, people got to make money to survive. These listed above should be taken with great care. For tornadoes and twisters, please have a shelter in place. If not, start digging.

OK, on a side note, I don't believe these figures are accurate since they most likely do not include the rural areas of China, but here you are : World Food Program, the number of unemployed people increased due to the global spread of the new coronavirus, and the number of people who cannot get enough food in the world is 265 million, nearly double that of last year.

Stock up on food people for at least 6 months and guess what, I don't really care if you don't believe me.

I might have part 2 of update later in the day. Stay tune.
edit on 0400000029322020-04-21T20:32:29-05:00322904pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000037342020-04-21T20:34:37-05:00343704pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000011362020-04-21T20:36:11-05:00361104pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The much touted Vaccine by the like of WHO, Bill Gates et al.. Can someone explain just how that will work with at least 30 strains of the virus ? I do not remember a vaccine for SARs, H1N1 bird flu, MERS, or even the common cold...Flu vaccines seem to be about 30% effective (my opinion) unless the vaccine makers guess which flu will be upon us at a given season.. so far not the best guesstimates if seasonal flu deaths are an indication.. I would like to know how many are vaccinated and still end up with the flu or dead; inquiring minds would like to know.

Also I will not post the links but the word out of China is there are new lockdowns due to the spread of the virus once again.. If true, not good for anyone anywhere.

A new study carried out by researchers at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China, finds that COVID-19 has mutated into at least 30 different variations, and that the ability of the novel coronavirus to mutate has been underestimated.

The study, which was led by Professor Li Lanjuan and published on the website medRxiv.org on Sunday, analyzed the strains of the coronavirus that had infected 11 patients from Hangzhou, where there are at least 1,264 reported cases of the illness.

Researchers found that there were many more mutations within the small sample pool than had previously been reported. Within the sample, officials detected more than 30 mutations, around 60% of which were new.

sputniknews.com...
edit on 727stk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes, there are new news of northern China and also along the edge of Russia. Seems like there may be some violence going on. Later I'll post some stuff that is happening or has happened.

the vaccine talk is just hot air for companies to cash in on research work and yes, its been 16 years and no vaccine for SARS

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Update Apr.21/20
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada *** Total= 39,405 ***
20,126-Quebec, 12,715-Ontario, 3,095-Alberta, 1,724-British Columbia,
737-Nova Scotia, 320-Saskatchewan, 255-Manitoba, 118-New Brunswick,
257-Newfoundland & Labrador, 26-Prince Edward Island,
5-Northwest Territories, 11-Yukon, 13-Grand Princess,

coronavirus.1point3acres.com... USA & Canada Updates

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Update: April 22, 2020 Wednesday time: morning .. place: Tokyo

Part 1 of maybe part 2 of update.

I'm posting this to verify my known facts of the 37 to 42 day asymptomatic time zone. .

Remember that not everyone catches it on the same day. So person A could have it (asymptomatically) and ten days later give it to person B (also asymptomatic)... and then after a 15 day day period transmits it to C, who develops typical symptoms 5 days later.

Without constant antibody testing, you can't know what the real timeframe is.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sorry, guys, but it looks like testosterone is a risk factor for Covid-19

Actual title of paper: A PRELIMINARY OBSERVATION: MALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS AMONG HOSPITALIZED COVID-19 PATIENTS IN SPAIN – A POTENTIAL CLUE TO THE ROLE OF ANDROGENS IN COVID-19 SEVERITY

Note: it's actually a letter to the editor... BUT... it's been peer reviewed and is accepted for publication (yes, letters to the editor have to be peer reviewed for journals.)

Summary:

A preliminary observation of high frequency of male pattern hair loss among admitted COVID-19 patients, and suggest that androgen expression might be a clue to COVID-19 severity

Translation: The more testosterone you have, the more likely COVID-19 is to be serious. They note that men who go through treatment for male pattern baldness or other treatments that lower testosterone may be lower risk for severe cases.

Clinically, this is treated as an anecdote... reliable findings that someone somewhere might want to research (and they will probably follow up with research when they get time/people/funding.)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Humm younger men should suffer more than older men then. But doesn't seem to be the case.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
interest treated for almost 100 days and turned their skin Dark...

Wuhan: Coronavirus positive doctors' skin goes dark after treatment | Gravitas

China won't reveal the treatment.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Byrd

Humm younger men should suffer more than older men then. But doesn't seem to be the case.

They're looking at male pattern baldness, which does relate to testosterone... but there's other genetic factors there lurking on the Y chromosome (or, rather, not lurking there. Baldness runs along maternal lines... if your mom's father was bald, you will likely be bald.)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

yes, you are right, there are no current vaccines for any of the Human transmitted coronavirus's.
Throwing money at vaccine trials and study's is good, but should not be your only response to this.
Probability says that we will most likely never have a vaccine for it.
Therefore, it is wise to prepare for not having one, and what that entails.
We are also about to find out if this is seasonal, or stays with us all year round.

We just don't know yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

edit on 22-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
From French Live Feed :

- 11h28 : " First clinical tests of a vaccine in Germany. "
BioNTech, working with Pfizer, is going to start a trial with about 200 healthy volunteers, aged 18-55 years old.
This is only the fourth trial in the world on Humans for COVID-19.

- 11h50 : " Eight Babies contaminated in Day Care Center in Tokyo infected by one of their staff. "
A staff member who supervised the infants while in the day care centre, has infected 8 babies.
They have a light fever, and have been hospitalised as a precaution.
21 other infants, who all tested negative, have been placed under observation.

- 13h25 : " New COVID-19 hotspot in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China, creates new partial lockdown. "
Vehicles arriving from the exterior of Harbin will not be allowed into residential areas, and people arriving from the outside, or from hotspot zones, will be quarantined.
This is a province that borders with Russia, from where Chinese residents have been returning due to restrictions elsewhere in China.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Death prediction model for the US revised upwards again.

Two weeks ago the IHME prediction model was for approx. 80,000 deaths in the US, then last week it was revised down to 60,000.

I have been watching the actual numbers against the model and we have been 3,000+ deaths ahead of the predicted curve. I figured at some point the model would have to be updated. It was updated last night, and is now back up to an estimate of 65,000+ deaths.

Even looking at the data from yesterday, we are still 2,000+ higher than the predicted for 4/21. I would expect it to be revised upwards again in a few days, closer to 70,000.

Also, the mid line (predicted numbers) are not centered in the "area of uncertainty" zone on the graph. I am not sure why this is. Maybe it is just the way they calculate, maybe they are trying to show confidence in lower overall numbers. I would think the mid line would be in the center of the uncertainty zone, making an average between high an low. If that is the case, the mid line should be somewhere near 85,000.

We are not really seeing a decline in death rate in the US. It has kind of hit a plateau, and riding there for about 2 weeks now.

covid19.healthdata.org...
edit on 22-4-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
DBL
edit on 22-4-2020 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A lot of things being coded the virus on death certificates. $$$$$

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

You mean that deaths from other causes are being attributed to Covid? For funding purposes?

Anything to back up that claim? I would think that with numerous hospital workers, one would spill the beans on a plan like this.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: mikell

You mean that deaths from other causes are being attributed to Covid? For funding purposes?

Anything to back up that claim? I would think that with numerous hospital workers, one would spill the beans on a plan like this.
A facebook user said so! So it must be true, right?

A reporter tried to contact the facebook user to get details to see if it was true but was unable to confirm the claim:

Social Media Posts Make Baseless Claim on COVID-19 Death Toll

Many experts believe the number of deaths linked to the novel coronavirus in the U.S. is likely higher than the figures available — due to factors such as an insufficient number of tests and inconsistent reporting across locales.

One Facebook user has claimed the opposite, erroneously suggesting the count is being inflated by unrelated deaths, and copies of that claim have gone viral on the social media platform.

New York for example said they stopped testing people who died at home for COVID-19 due to lack of test kits, so they are pretty sure their COVID-19 deaths are being under-reported because they can't code a death as COVID-19 if they didn't test for COVID-19.

However when there are multiple causes of death, let's say an elderly person has COVID-19 and other illnesses, which one was the true cause of death? Accurately coding deaths where multiple causes are involved can be a challenge whether there's a conspiracy to influence coding or not and the difficulty isn't restricted to COVID-19:

Determining causes of death: How we reclassify miscoded deaths

As it turns out, knowing what someone died of can be complicated. We often talk and think about death as a singular event. We say, “he died of cancer” or “she died of old age.” In reality, a series of domino effects are often occurring inside the body that lead to someone’s death.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Got to wonder as to how our beloved goobement managed to outfit the general public with an approximation of proper PPE back in the 1940s, but can not seem to manage to recreate the feat even where vital NHS staff and care workers are concerned in this day of age?

Boris your a wanker!
edit on 22-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join