It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
New cases are showing up in my rural area town now and no one is social distancing or wearing masks. However, 2-3 weeks ago just about everyone was wearing masks, even store clerks. Now that there is actual confirmed cases no one is wearing anything. People just don't care. I can see covid19 ravaging this place. Trump wants to open everything again at peak highs and it's clearly going around still.

It appears this is our Achilles heel, it's gone on too long without any real change so we will just simply write it off as a nothing burger.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think that this one may be quite simple. Older people have had a longer life and have been exposed to more types of viruses throughout their lifetimes. This may aid in a better or more innovative immune response. reply to: musicismagic

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Rich Z

If it’s to be believed, then the elephant in the room is Putin

TD said "Neither China nor the US released this bioweapon. A third party wanted the 2 countries to blame the other."

Which you might think would be Russia, but he said it was Deepstate. Two issues with this, first that any Deep state to have power requires a military force to back them up, so whose military do they use as a proxy.

And second, if humble TennisDawg knows all this then surely the Chinese and US govts know this also? So wouldn't they be working together on this?

Also, anyone know what Astr0's info was back n 2014?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
MIM's update April 17, 2020 Friday Tokyo time 9 pm (raining all day )

I'd first like to start off by staying that after nearly 30 years in business, the wife, due to the corona virus and the State of Emergency had to close the doors to her business yesterday . We both get a small SS from the states and about 150 USD (yen 15000) a month, but paid every 2 months. Not much we can really do about our income now since of our age, but I'm sure if I wanted to hit the job market, I could find 3 job openings. I might be looking for farm work in the up coming weeks though. Doesn't pay all that much, but something to do and will keep me in better shape . I cycle about 20 or more kilos a day with no problem at all.

Here is my update: And sorry about the size of the prints. All material posted I believe are facts other then my opinion and most likely could be out dated as the evening wind blows in tonight.

1. 102 cases in Okinawa (doubles in one week) now just think of Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka
2. The Okinawa Defense Bureau announced on the 16th that a new coronavirus infection was confirmed in one worker involved in offshore construction work associated with the construction of a new base in Henoko , Nago City . "On the 17th, we will suspend construction in the US Camp Camp Schwab to sort out the situation," he said. It does not mention whether construction will resume after 18th.
3. On the 17th, a total of 368 people have been announced nationwide, including 201 people being infected in Tokyo. The number of people confirmed to be infected in Japan is 9664, including those who returned to Japan by quarantine at airports or by charter aircraft.
On the 17th, two people died in Hokkaido, one in Gifu prefecture and one in Hyogo prefecture, Chiba prefecture, and 6 in Kanagawa prefecture.
4. Among those who have been confirmed to be infected in Japan, there
are 2796 in Tokyo, ( don’t believe these figures because very few people are being tested )
1020 in Osaka
, 693 in Kanagawa
, 602 in Chiba
, 567 in Saitama, Hyogo stands at 480 cases

Fukuoka prefecture 469 people, ( this is worrying because of the international airport hub) might be too late to contain, many small pubs
Aichi prefecture 373 people,
Hokkaido prefecture 369 people, ( was leveling off, but now its spreading again, doesn’t look good ) Kyoto prefecture 235 people,
Ishikawa prefecture 160 people,
Gifu prefecture 135 people,
Ibaraki prefecture 131 people ,
Hiroshima prefecture 118 people,
Gunma prefecture 112 people,
Fukui prefecture 104 people,
Okinawa prefecture 101 people,+ 1
Miyagi prefecture 79 people, (this isn’t looking good)
Toyama prefecture 69 people,
Kochi prefecture 63 people,
Yamagata prefecture 58 people
Shiga prefecture 57 people
Nara prefecture 56 people
Oita prefecture 54 people
Niigata prefecture 53 people
Fukushima prefecture 52 people
Shizuoka prefecture 50 people
Yamanashi prefecture has 46 people,
Nagano prefecture has 45 people,
Tochigi prefecture has 44 people,
Wakayama prefecture has 43 people,
Ehime prefecture has 41 people,
Kumamoto prefecture has 35 people,
Yamaguchi prefecture has 30 people, ( so far it seems like no clusters)
Mie. The prefecture has 26 people,
Aomori prefecture, Kagawa prefecture has 22 people,
18 people in Okayama,
17 people in Miyazaki ,
16 people in Akita and Nagasaki,
15 people in Saga and Shimane,
4 people in Kagoshima , ▽
3 people in Tokushima,
Tottori The prefecture is one.

In addition, there
are a total of 135 people, including personnel from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, quarantine officers, and those who have been confirmed to have been infected by quarantine at the airport

According to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, the number of seriously ill persons
was 207 persons infected in Japan by the 17th
5. Japan may double the pay to medical personal for treatment of infected persons
6. 100,000 yen times 126 million people would cost 12,600 billion yen. Its being talked about giving each person that amount
7. Professional baseball held a meeting with representatives of 12 teams on the 17th, abandoning the season start next month, and decided to cancel all exchange games, while the spread of the new coronavirus could not be stopped.
8. MILAN (Reuters) - Italy plans to use a smartphone app developed by tech start-up Bending Spoons to track people who test positive for the new coronavirus as part of efforts to lift its nationwide lockdown.
9. There have been at least 168,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Italy, according to the Italian Department of Civil Protection. As of Friday morning, 22,170 people had died.
10. Gross domestic product shrank 6.8% in the first quarter from a year earlier in China
11. 2nd day of State of Emergency for Japan. Many restaurants are closing their doors
12. Marines in Japan are now barred from using non-military public and mass transportation, including taxis, and are allowed off-base only to patronize essential services, the statement said. Those are limited to medical and veterinary appointments, grocery shopping, bill paying, purchasing gas at service stations and postal services.
13. Many Americans woke up Wednesday expecting to find a payment of $1,200 or more from the U.S. government in their bank account, but instead they realized nothing had arrived yet — or the wrong amount was deposited.
14. WASHINGTON – Facebook Inc. and the Department of Veterans Affairs will provide 7,400 free video-calling devices to veterans to help them stay connected to friends and family during the coronavirus pandemic, the department announced Wednesday.
15. A Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, was visited by representatives from its Chinese Communist Party-tied parent company one month before the first COVID-19 case was confirmed at the facility, according to three employees.
16. A group of Republican senators have asked the World Health Organization (WHO) to provide information on the body’s “failed and delayed response” to the CCP virus outbreak.
17. The official tally of coronavirus cases in the Veterans Affairs’ health system rose to 4,946 on Thursday, a jump of nearly 11 percent from the previous day’s totals.

Well, that’s it for this evening.
Wear them mask and eye wear. If going outside, try not to wear contacts. Best to wear disposable plastic gloves when pumping gas. Try to do your own cooking from now on.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Drachenfel

Hi..below is a link to AstrOs thread. Frankly a great script for a sci fi movie but completely unbelievable in my opinion. Like you I must question the US and China’s security services and governments if they were to fall for the supposed plot that tennisdawg suggests.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidMK

Hi..below is a link to AstrOs thread. Frankly a great script for a sci fi movie but completely unbelievable in my opinion. Like you I must question the US and China’s security services and governments if they were to fall for the supposed plot that tennisdawg suggests.

Many thanks for the link, and yes, anyone hoping for an outcome from releasing a novel virus in a single city would need to be Nostradamus to be confident that it would go their way.

Only Russia could just conceivably gain from US/ China war, but they would most likely suffer badly along with the rest of us.

Tennisdawg's credibility (seeing as he mentioned this guy) now hinges on the sci fi I am about to read...
edit on 17-4-2020 by Drachenfel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drachenfel

originally posted by: DavidMK

Many thanks for the link, and yes, anyone hoping for an outcome from releasing a novel virus in a single city would need to be Nostradamus to be confident that it would go their way.

Only Russia could just conceivably gain from US/ China war, but they would most likely suffer badly along with the rest of us

I don't think anyone in general planned this out, and if one did, he or she is truly no longer around to say they are sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Example 212 why China is As whole.

link

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
China’s Coronavirus Epicenter Wuhan Sees Death Toll Leap by 50%

Wuhan, the Chinese city at the epicenter of the global coronavirus outbreak, dramatically lifted the number of cases and deaths late Thursday night after “a city-wide investigation,” state media reported.

Local authorities admitted previous figures had been skewed due to omissions, delays and mistakes.

The Wuhan government said total confirmed infections in the city have been revised to 50,333 as of Thursday, an increase of 325 cases.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wuhan, the Chinese city at the epicenter of the global coronavirus outbreak, dramatically lifted the number of cases and deaths late Thursday night after “a city-wide investigation,” state media reported.

Local authorities admitted previous figures had been skewed due to omissions, delays and mistakes.

The Wuhan government said total confirmed infections in the city have been revised to 50,333 as of Thursday, an increase of 325 cases.

And that number is still way low. Trying to save face, because they knew the number originally put out was not even possible, and others were catching on.

I would have to guess the true numbers are in the 10s of thousands.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drachenfel

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Rich Z

If it’s to be believed, then the elephant in the room is Putin

TD said "Neither China nor the US released this bioweapon. A third party wanted the 2 countries to blame the other."

Which you might think would be Russia, but he said it was Deepstate. Two issues with this, first that any Deep state to have power requires a military force to back them up, so whose military do they use as a proxy.

And second, if humble TennisDawg knows all this then surely the Chinese and US govts know this also? So wouldn't they be working together on this?

Also, anyone know what Astr0's info was back n 2014?

Check your Mail PM

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That certainly seems to paint China into the guilty corner.

My question: Is Remdesivir really the cure? If so this is pretty damming.

Their reaction to Trump's trade war and Hong Kong's 'spring' (which China are likely to suspect the US and UK to be sponsoring) ?

edit on 17-4-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned this: What happens when it warms up and is Mosquito Season? Can the Wuhan be transmitted via blood and Mosquitos? Things could get really scary then.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: xuenchen

And that number is still way low. Trying to save face, because they knew the number originally put out was not even possible, and others were catching on.

I would have to guess the true numbers are in the 10s of thousands.

Based on the populations of Italy & Spain I calculated that the China death toll would be close to 145,000 if not more.
edit on 17-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
Here is a link to all of TennisDawg's posts

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

The link is good but is not resolving to the list... &list=posts needs to added manually by anyone who clicks your link.

For the less technically inclined here's the same link reformatted - - > tennisdawg's posts CV update threads

edit on 17-4-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So, maybe there is a way to prove that the so called 'mitigation efforts' of destroying our economy really isn't doing anything other than ... destroying our economy and causing so much stress in people that suicides are up, people are dying from procedures they cannot get done, etc etc...

Thanks!

originally posted by: Karyotype
I've not kept up with what has been happening the last few ways, I did not see this browsing back thru the pages but it is interesting I thought

"Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel of Tel Aviv University, who also serves on the research and development advisory board for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, plotted the rates of new coronavirus infections of the U.S., U.K., Sweden, Italy, Israel, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Spain. The numbers told a shocking story: irrespective of whether the country quarantined like Israel, or went about business as usual like Sweden, coronavirus peaked and subsided in the exact same way. In the exact, same, way. His graphs show that all countries experienced seemingly identical coronavirus infection patterns, with the number of infected peaking in the sixth week and rapidly subsiding by the eighth week."

Source

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Did you see the Blue man

Yeah, you want colloidal silver, not silver salts, silver salts will turn you blue. He readily admitted this is what he was doing (intended to make homemade colloidal silver, but ended up making silver salts because he added salt to the water to increase conductivity, which is a huge NO-NO for this very reason).

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Has anyone mentioned this: What happens when it warms up and is Mosquito Season? Can the Wuhan be transmitted via blood and Mosquitos? Things could get really scary then.

They had a news segment on this last night. Bottom line - no. It doesn't circulate in the blood so mosquitoes can't transmit it.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: FellowHuman

I've posted this about a vaccine: The SARS , its been 16 years now and no vaccine has been developed yet. So this BS about a vaccine for corona ( the soft toning of the marketing of one in my opinion as of today is just to give hope and nothing more) heck there isn't even a drug out that can successfully treat "all patients" as of today.

Not a drug... no.

But there are certainly very safe, very (almost 100%) effective treatments...

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
So, maybe there is a way to prove that the so called 'mitigation efforts' of destroying our economy really isn't doing anything other than ... destroying our economy and causing so much stress in people that suicides are up, people are dying from procedures they cannot get done, etc etc...

Thanks!

originally posted by: Karyotype
I've not kept up with what has been happening the last few ways, I did not see this browsing back thru the pages but it is interesting I thought

"Professor Yitzhak Ben Israel of Tel Aviv University, who also serves on the research and development advisory board for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, plotted the rates of new coronavirus infections of the U.S., U.K., Sweden, Italy, Israel, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Spain. The numbers told a shocking story: irrespective of whether the country quarantined like Israel, or went about business as usual like Sweden, coronavirus peaked and subsided in the exact same way. In the exact, same, way. His graphs show that all countries experienced seemingly identical coronavirus infection patterns, with the number of infected peaking in the sixth week and rapidly subsiding by the eighth week."

Source
In the UK they have claimed that without a lockdown the death toll could have been 800,000. When you consider the daily death toll now and the extent of the isolation and social distancing could this have happened? I don't know!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join