It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I am not advocating anything I am just an observer basing forecasts on historical precedence. Based on equal and opposing forces.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No deaths from the coronavirus were reported on Sunday in Tokyo

Not sure what is going on with the rest of the world but seems like the worst is in the past now.

Good luck to the rest of the world.

I mentioned earlier that the Japanese govt. now is forming a VACCINATION COMMITTEE ON THE SIDE EFFECTS of the vaccines.
Since this is all new, I do not have any other information regarding it. But stay tune.
edit on 1100000020222021-11-14T18:22:20-06:00222011pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
So if there is a risk to getting vaccines and the major reason for getting a vaccine is so you will be asymptomatic and spread the virus unknowingly.

Why bother vaccinating now we have 2 pills the big pharma say reduces hospitalization by the same rate or better than vaccines?

Surely stop testing, turn-up sick to the hospital, take a pill - jab some vitamins and zinc go home and isolate.

Unless of course there's less profit in only treat those that get a severe immune response.

-- So who has been treated by the new patent version of ivermectin?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Hi MB,

You seem to be on the ball with graphs.

I had a quick look online for babies born in 2020/2021 (post vax) with birth defects, but could only find numbers.

Any chance you could dig out some graphs?

Many thanks
Albert

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

As I said in my previous reply, I don’t see herd immunity policy, which amounts to getting everyone infected in order to create natural immunity and immunity created by vaccines as mutually exclusive.

If the PM wants Covid in the rear view mirror ASAP at any cost, then both herd immunity policy and vaccination rollout compliment one another. The price is that many will die in the process, as has played out. As Cummings said of Boris, he doesn’t care if old people die.

So, can you explain to my exactly how herd immunity policy and vaccination rollout contradict one another, please?

How is "herd immunity" exactly supposed to work when it is already known that people who have previously had COVID can be infected again. And as far as vaccinations contributing to the herd immunity *magic* population number, we already know that the vaccinated can most definitely catch the virus and be infectious to others. There is no PERMANENT immunity. So how does "herd immunity" fit in with the known facts?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The herd immunity issue.....I'm on my first cup of morning tea, so still in grumpy mode, but if I remember correctly the CDC/WHO changed the definition of herd immunity to include people who have had C19 and have natural immunity.
Not awake or motivated enough to go searching for the 'new' definition, sorry.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Isn't it obvious?

Nope! So i'll ask for the third time, please, explain, or are you simply trolling?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

From his actions and from the Cumming's testimony (which is proving truer than his naysayers first cried as more and more revelations venality emerge), Boris is focused only on putting out the immediate fire - being anything that stands in the way of keeping kids at school, parents at work and the dividends and taxes rolling in), no matter the cost to those more vulnerable in the community. In practice that means the infection rate rising, with vaccines mitigating the loss of life and hospital strain, but nevertheless killing many. And that is indeed the landscape before us.

The figures indeed seem to show infection rates very high, despite vaccinations and plenty of people still dying. So, yes he's no doubt aware that vaccines don't stop infection, yet despite many doctors asking him to therefore bring back distancing measures until the infection rate subsides, Boris instead wants everyone 'back to normal' right now. That is a herd immunity policy in that it's allowing infection to go unchecked and to weed out the weak.

I take your point that new strains mean immunity is all but impossible in perpetuity and when the strain changes Boris will continue this policy of no-distancing, hoping a new vaccine will again mitigate (but by no means remove) the fatalities. He doesn't seem concerned with fatalities, so long as he's making a buck. Whatever we want to call the current policy it is in this respect identical to a herd immunity policy.

He's basically blowing his whistle and shouting 'Over the top, chaps!' knowing full well that the enemy machine guns are still in position on the opposing trench and all from the safety of his little reinforced bunker.

edit on 15-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Just ignore him. He's a pain in the backside and typically full of solicitors rhetoric.
You'll never get a straight answer.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We interrupt the news to bring you some typical British humour..... enjoy!

Oh dear God! In bloody stitches here!
How the hell did I miss this one!!! So clever!

Laughing Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Rich Z

From his actions and from the Cumming's testimony (which is proving truer than his naysayers first cried as more and more revelations venality emerge), Boris is focused only on putting out the immediate fire - being anything that stands in the way of keeping kids at school, parents at work and the dividends and taxes rolling in), no matter the cost to those more vulnerable in the community. In practice that means the infection rate rising, with vaccines mitigating the loss of life and hospital strain, but nevertheless killing many. And that is indeed the landscape before us.

The figures indeed seem to show infection rates very high, despite vaccinations and plenty of people still dying. So, yes he's no doubt aware that vaccines don't stop infection, yet despite many doctors asking him to therefore bring back distancing measures until the infection rate subsides, Boris instead wants everyone 'back to normal' right now. That is a herd immunity policy in that it's allowing infection to go unchecked and to weed out the weak.

I take your point that new strains mean immunity is all but impossible in perpetuity and when the strain changes Boris will continue this policy of no-distancing, hoping a new vaccine will again mitigate (but by no means remove) the fatalities. He doesn't seem concerned with fatalities, so long as he's making a buck. Whatever we want to call the current policy it is in this respect identical to a herd immunity policy.

He's basically blowing his whistle and shouting 'Over the top, chaps!' knowing full well that the enemy machine guns are still in position on the opposing trench and all from the safety of his little reinforced bunker.

It was Boris' policy here until the first lockdown but has not been since and is not now. Yes, he is a clown:

www.ft.com...

Ah. Seems to be subscription only article but it is well known here that herd immunity is not Govt policy and has not been for quite a long time now.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

it is well known here that herd immunity is not Govt policy and has not been for quite a long time now.

Where's here?

I've been in central London for past 50 years and it's well known here that he's ordering everyone to get on the tubes with your vaccine that doesn't stopped covid transmission so you can help spread it that much more.

When you say 'well known' you're obviously referring to the official line. Good luck with that. Of course the official line is well known not to be herd immunity, but the policy they preach and the policy they practice are often different beasts.

Never more so than on the London underground. Squeeze into one of those crowded, maskless, coughing coffins everyday and then tell me that allowing the free spread of covid in those condition, no doubt accelerating variant creation isn't in practice a herd immunity policy in all but name.

You might counter that masks are mandated on public transport. But few wear them and the rules are never enforced; that in itself is in effect a policy to allow transmission, no ,matter how they label the official line.
edit on 15-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

it is well known here that herd immunity is not Govt policy and has not been for quite a long time now.

Where's here?

I've been in central London for past 50 years and it's well known here that he's ordering everyone to get on the tubes with your vaccine that doesn't stopped covid transmission so you can help spread it that much more.

When you say 'well known' you're obviously referring to the official line. Good luck with that. Of course the official line is well known not to be herd immunity, but the policy they preach and the policy they practice are often different beasts.

Never more so than on the London underground. Squeeze into one of those crowded, maskless, coughing coffins everyday and then tell me that allowing the free spread of covid in those condition, no doubt accelerating variant creation isn't in practice a herd immunity policy in all but name.

You might counter that masks are mandated on public transport. But few wear them and the rules are never enforced; that in itself is in effect a policy to allow transmission, no ,matter how they label the official line.

I'm in Wiltshire, UK, but often go into London and use train/tube.

Not a fan of Boris.

When has he been "ordering everyone to get on the tubes"?

Interesting article on mask wearing rules on public transport here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

When I say "well known" I mean just that. Nothing to do with the official line.

edit on 15-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're missing my point again, which is that there's a difference between the official policy and what being allowed and sometimes facilitated in contrast to that policy.

He's never 'ordered' people on to the tubes, but when people are told by Boris to return to the office, they are indeed forced to start using the tube again. It's like Boris telling someone that what they need in order to survive is on the other side a busy motorway and therefore must cross or else be evicted from their home. So the person crosses and run down - splat. You're saying that Boris didn't order them to cross so he isn't responsible.

The tubes are supposed to be made safer with the mask mandate, but if it isn't enforced then Boris has created a situation for high transmission rates, which is exactly what we've seen transpire in London.

No point in continuing to go in circles, so lets agree to misunderstand one another and go on out merry way, sir!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You're missing my point again, which is that there's a difference between the official policy and what being allowed and sometimes facilitated in contrast to that policy.

He's never 'ordered' people on to the tubes, but when people are told by Boris to return to the office, they are indeed forced to start using the tube again. It's like Boris telling someone that what they need in order to survive is on the other side a busy motorway and therefore must cross or else be evicted from their home. So the person crosses and run down - splat. You're saying that Boris didn't order them to cross so he isn't responsible.

The tubes are supposed to be made safer with the mask mandate, but if it isn't enforced then Boris has created a situation for high transmission rates, which is exactly what we've seen transpire in London.

No point in continuing to go in circles, so lets agree to misunderstand one another and go on out merry way, sir!

Well, you said he ordered us onto the tube, not me. Clearly, he didn't then.

Your logic is a little off, but never mind, agreed, sir!

My experience of South Londoners by the way, which is quite extensive is that they are mostly....well, fill in the blank yourself!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just a little update.
So we're apparently in the 5th wave officially from the Govt here in France.
I also read that the EU set AY.4.2 aka Delta-plus, aka Delta4-2, a Variant of Interest (VOI) on 20th October.
They also set it as a Variant under monitoring (VUM) on the 11th November.
It's obviously a concern to the EU.

It's possible it's the variant doing the rounds in eastern Europe right now, but it's just conjecture with nowt to back it up but pessimism.
if it is, then it should be a concern to the UK too, as it's slowly but surely climbing up the UK charts.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

My experience of South Londoners by the way, which is quite extensive is that they are mostly....well, fill in the blank yourself!

I’ve no idea what your blank could be! Complimentary, or flattering is anyone’s guess. Please do elucidate…

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

There is sadly indeed a whiff of the inevitable about it.

If only we in the U.K. had a leadership we could trust, then I and doubtless many more would pull in the same direction regarding the boosters. But frankly Boris has pissed away whatever erring trust he’d somehow mustered from the blue Laborites up the wall with all the revelations (though not revelatory at all to some of us here) about his and his cohorts venality.

So it’s a pretty safe bet imho that booster uptake will be slow and begrudging and 2022 will look more like 2020 than 2021.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join