It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
My apologies if this short video has already been posted. I couldn't find it.
These are figures in the UK and from PHE........ If the projections pan out, this is our worst nightmare

Nightmare!

Very sad Rainbows
Jane

Not to worry. We have drugs for Aids these days.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Im not a huge fan of rampant conspiracy theories, but i have to be honest, that's a somewhat scary scenario. I know its off-topic in this thread, but wow.

(post by 475c0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 475c0

Well, that's not a suspect first post on the day you join.

I hope it's not true and ask why post that here and now?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
WTH?
Are you a relative/friend of his?
Have you posted this here because he died of C19/vaccine?

PS Phage's last sign in was 16th October

edit on pm113America/ChicagoMonday2021-11-22T15:53:22-06:0003America/Chicago11000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The fact that Pfizer has dusted off the old aids drug and rebranded it is an indicator that the Immune system problem might be relevant. The bioweapon meme originally put forward was that a bat virus had been used with aids and ebola stitched in. But the indications that I am getting since the building sequence of the virus was downloaded from China and the vaccine produced from that might mean that the vaccine is the virus. It was not supposed to go into the cells DNA only create a strand of RNA but this too is false as the Swedish study has shown. That's how AIDS works it gets into your DNA and disables the immune system. ADE looks real the Government is out of its depth.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That struck me I have been waiting for Phage to come in and correct on a number of times as he always does have a go. I hope he is ok.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What drug are you referring to, just curious so I can check the mechanism of action. I thought they squashed all the anti retroviral targets except maybe the protease inhibitors. The Swedish study used large amounts of spike protein, over expressing it in vitro to negatively impact VDJ recombination which is how our immune cells build antigen targets in their receptors. It’s one of the annoying ways the virus can suppress our immune cells.

I don’t remember them using vaccine levels of spike, natural infection levels of spike protein expression, or in vivo modeling in their research. Should be the next logical step though since the spike protein is causing issues in many.

The thing is full of surprises.
edit on 22-11-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Somewhere I posted a Cambridge professor saying on a News broadcast that they had downloaded the sequence from a Chinese lab, and she added that for that she was "Eternally grateful" so they were able to make the Astra Zenaco vaccine. I got pulled up by someone because I said that they had downloaded the DNA sequence and that there was no DNA in a virus. Since no independent researcher has a sample of the Virus to analyze with repeated requests to government agencies it sounds suspicious. The sequence when analyzed shows that the ebola and aids were stitched in where they usually were stitched into the sequence, which was why the conclusion was it was engineered. That's really all I know I am not anything of an expert.
Add in the PCR tests which can find fragments and give a positive reading, along with the annual flu disappearing. We seem to have a government overreaction for a virus like the common flu, with the meme that everyone must get vaccinated, which means you have no control group, so anything could happen. They could say anything, and the only thing you can believe is what is happening in front of you. It could be asymmetric warfare at its finest.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The bioweapon meme originally put forward was that a bat virus had been used with aids and ebola stitched in.

I recall that relatively early in the pandemic a lab in India went public saying that their Covid tests had found that it was AIDS artificially combined with a coronavirus.

Can’t recall what happened to that story, but I think it may have simply disappeared as opposed to being debunked. Could be wrong, though!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
WTH?
Are you a relative/friend of his?
Have you posted this here because he died of C19/vaccine?

PS Phage's last sign in was 16th October

Having seen what 474c0 has written on another thread I’m leaning towards the notion that our friendly neighbourhood spammer, the saviour has adopted a new moniker.

If so the Phage thing is pretty random. I wander if the saviour has been Phage all along and he’s gone of campus; so I’m wondering also how the timelines match up of phage’s last post in October and this saviour geezer going spamtastic all over the shop.

edit on 22-11-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You mean this

Abstract
We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus.

www.biorxiv.org...

a reply to: McGinty

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The vaccination thing is odd I’ll agree with that. It seems to be a money grab. There are similarities because RNA viruses have similarities in external structures and the way they replicate genes and hijack the cell. They also have similarities will cell receptors, signal molecules, and other components, it’s why they can hijack the cell.

The most likely theories are lab virus used for vaccine research or a recombination event between a bat coronavirus as the major parent and a pangolin coronavirus as the minor parent and where it got it’s unique ACE2 receptor binding and the furin cleavage site. We have multiple variants grown in cells and then in animal models at work. Our virus samples seem legit, they work on their target receptor and we can replicate them in cells.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Using only the official data - If you follow the science and look really closely at the data does it match the presentation by the MSM and Governments?

In this lecture I talk about our ongoing analysis of the latest data published by the Office for Nat Statistics on mortality by vaccine status. The reason this data is incredibly important is because it potentially provides us with the simplest and most objective way to determine the overall risk-benefit of the Covid vaccines, namely the comparison of all-cause mortality between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

What I will show you is that there are so many inconsistencies and missing information in the data – as is the case for most studies into covid vaccine effectiveness - that few conclusions can be drawn other than that it provides no real evidence that the benefits outweigh the risks.

NOTE error at end of conclusions: should say "proportion of unvaccinated underestimated" - not vaccinated.

Question is how can we get the message to the politicians people are becoming more aware and they are not scared.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

That’s the one, thanks for digging it up. I wonder what became of this this and the researchers? Seemed like a strong lead to then disappear. Wasn’t long after this that Boris paid a ‘business’ visit to PM Modi.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Writing style is different. But what happened to him?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I remember a group of 16 Italian scientists in a lab in Italy saying it was part of the HIV virus that was 'spliced' to theC19. It was April last year, when we went into lockdown. Never heard anymore of them either. Was on Sky news for the day and then poof!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

It is very possible since there is so much confusion at the top level of leadership these days.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I love the showdown between the research groups during the pandemic, many of them are very well established and respected labs. Great time to learn about diseases.

One number was his 84% of all positive tests are actually false. I’m curious if it’s because of one of the shortcuts they use during testing which could be problematic.

Basically, testing centers have never been able to keep up with tests. So, they decided to start pooling test samples. That is, you take 5 or 10 PCR tests, pool them, test them with 28 or 29 or whatever thresholds, and it can still detect a positive in something like 100% or 87% overall accuracy respectively. Sensitivity is compromised to test higher amounts of samples. This is all from memory, we spent about a month breaking down SARS-CoV-2, it’s genome, pandemic impacts, vaccination, and treatments/research.

Most of our analysis comes from the other betacoronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2 is very similar with a few exceptions. We didn’t expect the spike to activate certain signaling pathways related to the angiotensin renin system, it’s inflammatory, and it’s definitely showing signs of ADE in natural and vaccinated.

One thing it is surprisingly good at is suppressing interferon signaling. This is a 2 component signaling pathway that branches into two major components. One direction is NFKB which leads to cytokine or inflammatory signaling and the recruitment of immune response. The other is interferon stimulated genes that suppress viral infection and act to quarantine cells and prepare it to present antigen or compromised self to T cells and NK cells respectively.

You suppress interferon, vaccine doesn’t matter anymore because the link to the adaptive immune response is gone and NK cells may have reduced ability in identifying compromised cells and are held back too long, causing increased viral load. This needs to be analyzed because that group could have the highest vaccination rates. What that would mean is our target is botched. It does not work early enough in infection for the immune response to be stimulated like say the replicase complex would. It also means this virus has very effective pathways to suppress immune signaling and vaccination may not even matter.

What’s with the weird voice overs in the video? Reminds me of edited for TV movies.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
For anyone not on the Great Barrington Declaration email list.

Here are some liks to past articles and their new website.

While occasionally censored, we have not been silenced. Since authoring the Declaration in October 2020, the three of us have actively advocated for focused protection through social media, op-eds and interviews on, for example, vaccine passports and natural immunity.

links from above quote
occasionally censored
Vaccine passports
natural immunity

We have also launched Collateral Global, a charity staffed with academics from across the world to document and disseminate information about the collateral damage of the restrictive measures so that we don’t repeat the mistakes of this pandemic and are able to inform future policy with evidence and analysis. Collateral Global is crowdfunding so that this work can be done to the highest possible standards. You are welcome to join us and help us in those efforts at www.collateralglobal.org, as well as follow us on Twitter, etc. We are also planning an initiative on scientific freedom soon.
Collateral Global

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join