It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
hello,

seems some people concerns might have been warranted considering the BMJ has refused to publish some papers for alternative treatments and made a lot of newspapers on the bad and faked papers, will this story make any?

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.
Hope Brook stays safe and has the originals kept safe.

I haven't read the whole paper yet but will do tonight.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Well, this is a hot potato!

If it pans out you’d think it’d void their indemnity against prosecution (or whatever that sweet deal they got was)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

They have to get this through the spin doctors. It will be fact-checked. Into insignificance. With eighty percent of some populations now vaxed , the people will be told what they want to hear. They do not want to hear this anymore. It is just negative depressing misery. Which will undermine morals, and shorten their already shortened lives. On a brighter note, Gates looked really sick at the climate conference perhaps there really is a God.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You will probably like the rational question posed in this presentation.

what if the definition of "Vaccine" had not been changed to cover mRNA would you all still be mandating a Drug that trails showed did not improve the outcomes of using it?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Good video with a refreshingly articulate and concise speaker.

It's like the football's been kicked way off target, but before it lands the goal posts are moved and hey presto it's a goal! And with the majority of the ticket paying fans wearing the shirts of the team that just 'scored', their celebrations drown out the other side's protests and the goal stands, despite the evidence to the contrary.

That's my dodgy friday metaphor - apologies

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Gene linked to doubling risk of COVID-19 death found by UK scientistsnews.trust.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Wow, thank you for that. That is quite valuable information there, for me at least. It explains some things.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The Forbes Guy has a couple of good articles on Molnupiravir, the Pills that have been validated for use in the UK, and the second has some info on favipiravir.
These are medications that were initially intended for Influenza apparently.

Supercharging New Viral Variants: The Dangers Of Molnupiravir (Part 1)

and

Harming Those Who Receive It: The Dangers Of Molnupiravir (Part 2)
This one also compares it to favipiravir.

Both worth the short read.

Latest update on AY.4.2 (Delta-plus aka Delta4-2) :

a Nextstrain.org update, it's been a while :

and a clickable thumbnail for the same image, just only the emerging Delta variants :

Germany is having a rapid increase of daily numbers, and it would seem that restrictions are being/going to be reimposed there.
Numbers in France aren't looking good either, with increases in just about every region of France.
Masks are being reimposed in regions where they had previously been relaxed, basically everywhere now.
It was only the large cities like Paris region and Lyon and Marseilles that still had the mask mandate indoors and for schools.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
An update for kids being vaccinated here in Japan.

U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. is in talks with Japan to apply for approval to administer its COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 5 to 11, sources close to the matter said Wednesday.

The revelation came a day after a U.S. Food and Drug Administration panel of independent experts voted in favor of issuing emergency use authorization for the vaccine to be administered to children in that age group.

Photo shows vials of Pfizer Inc.'s COVID-19 vaccine at a hospital in Iwamizawa, Hokkaido, northern Japan, on Feb. 19, 2021. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo
If submitted, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare plans to promptly review the application, according to the sources.

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, jointly developed with German partner BioNTech SE, is currently available free of charge to people aged 12 and older in Japan, where it has been approved for use.

Coverage has not been extended to children below 12 due to uncertainty over the vaccine's efficacy and safety for that group.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Hi, now that Pfizer's Covid vaccine is already being introduced to children aged 5-11, and with the current data available, would you recommend parents to let their kids take it now? Regardless of whether they reside in a high-risk area or a relatively "Covid-free" environment. You seem to be the most knowledgeable on this subject and would appreciate your opinion. Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smirnoffsky

That’s a question between them, you, your family, and the pediatrician. Saying that, I will not be scheduling my kids until it’s absolutely mandatory, which I don’t see them doing this year. It’s just not dangerous in most, but I do worry about them and there have been times it has taken out children. One has epilepsy so I would like to look at that.

Plus I’m not going to make them get it until I get my booster (3rd shot). I had to cancel my 3rd shot because I got some stomach bug that almost obstructed my bowel. Everyone else had a respiratory bug in the house. Not COVID, my wife got tested since she had a rebound in symptoms.

I should be getting my 3rd shot in the next month or so once I get a date. I told my wife to hold off on the booster because she got very minor Bell’s palsy like symptoms and shakes off and on with a very swollen lymph node near the clavicle. This has been confirmed in patients with thyroid disease and it happened with the flu shot as well.

These companies seemed to forget that their exclusion criteria forgot about the most vulnerable population groups in many situations so it’s best to watch and research at times. We really haven’t heard anything negative about kids either at our hospital or our institution and we are doing a study on all of the vaccines in children with other institutions.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 8-11-2021 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You will be interested in these doctors thoughts on that subject Thousands of Physicians and Scientists Reach Consensus on Vaccinating Children and Natural Immunity

they have a consensus and as we all know from MSN a consensus is good science. Think this lot proves it to be true.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Direct link to the supporting declaration with evidence

13,000 physicians and medical scientists recently published the Rome Covid Declaration , to alert citizens to the deadly consequences of disrupting life-saving treatment and suppressing open scientific discussion.

Let us hope we can prevent the profit/power grab at to high a cost in human life.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

In general that's how we feel about it. All adults around us are 'fully vaccinated', only the grandparents got boosters so far (minus my father). We are not planning on getting the COVID vax for our 5 year old until there has been a substantially higher amount of data, and likely not until it is actually fully approved by the FDA (not EUA). Even then, it will depend what the data ends up saying.

I may or may not get a booster, but since I originally had J&J, if I do get a booster I would find somewhere to get another J&J dose.

Then again, I've been ramping up my home gym to pretty awesome levels, and have spent most of this pandemic getting back into the shape I was in way back when I was playing college lacrosse (which I argue is the most effective preventative you can do re: COVID)...

I hope everyone is staying safe / healthy / happy out there!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
New interesting article by the Forbes Guy intitled : A Single Point Mutation In The Nucleocapsid Protein Increases Covid Virus Infectivity By More Than 100 Times.

An image and a related quote from the text :

Further analysis of the infected cells used in the previous experiment 24, 48, and 72 hours post-infection found that infectious titers were 166-fold higher in viruses with S202R as compared to the wildtype. Additionally, R203M viruses posted 51-fold higher infectious titers. These experiments demonstrate that the N protein is a major contributor to increased replication of natural variants, specifically the Delta variant, which carries R203M, and possibly others.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

That’s a question between them, you, your family, and the pediatrician. Saying that, I will not be scheduling my kids until it’s absolutely mandatory, which I don’t see them doing this year. It’s just not dangerous in most, but I do worry about them and there have been times it has taken out children. One has epilepsy so I would like to look at that.

Plus I’m not going to make them get it until I get my booster (3rd shot). I had to cancel my 3rd shot because I got some stomach bug that almost obstructed my bowel. Everyone else had a respiratory bug in the house. Not COVID, my wife got tested since she had a rebound in symptoms.

I should be getting my 3rd shot in the next month or so once I get a date. I told my wife to hold off on the booster because she got very minor Bell’s palsy like symptoms and shakes off and on with a very swollen lymph node near the clavicle. This has been confirmed in patients with thyroid disease and it happened with the flu shot as well.

These companies seemed to forget that their exclusion criteria forgot about the most vulnerable population groups in many situations so it’s best to watch and research at times. We really haven’t heard anything negative about kids either at our hospital or our institution and we are doing a study on all of the vaccines in children with other institutions.

Thank you for sharing you thoughts, much appreciated! I’m sorry to hear about you and your wife’s current condition. I hope it’s nothing too serious and wishing your family good health! Personally, I’m more inclined to go the wait-and-see route for my kid. Probably will wait for an FDA approval… at the very least. Given the social stigma caused partly by mainstream media about kids dying from Covid, there’s this growing sense of urgency and mounting pressure to vaccinate kids from where I live. People aren’t even asking questions anymore, and tend to focus on the immediate benefits of getting their kids the shot. This sense of security pretty much erased any concerns and discourse on possible long term effects. Nobody is putting up any effort to address all aspects, and people tend to rely more on of gov’t. advisories and protocols — and of course the mainstream news. Your firsthand input and the information that people here share (just requires some effort to filter off some of that nonsense misinformation) makes ATS quite a unique place. Please don’t grow tired sharing your thoughts and updates. The same goes with everyone here! I pretty much suck at research and don’t have much to offer here but casual thoughts haha.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

You will be interested in these doctors thoughts on that subject Thousands of Physicians and Scientists Reach Consensus on Vaccinating Children and Natural Immunity

they have a consensus and as we all know from MSN a consensus is good science. Think this lot proves it to be true.

Hey thanks for sharing this link! Very interesting with all that effort being put up by what seems like reputable doctors around the globe. Maybe we need more of this to balance out information being given away and dare I say monopolized by the mainstream.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Covid-resistant people inspire new vaccine tactic

Maybe this is old news, but i wasn't aware of folk being found to be naturally immune. I'd read theories and that it was assumed some may be immune, but didn't know they'd singled them out.

I wonder if they can still tell them apart if they've been vaccinated!

Hopefully studying their blood leads to a breakthrough.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Interesting isn’t it? I think this could be a double edged sword. They could’ve explained it better.

Cross reactive T-cells also drive hypersensitivity reactions. So, say you are allergic to a type of pollen, now you have an increased chance of something like food allergy because of a structural similarity that, by chance, your T cell receptors identify between two different antigen targets that share that similar structure. This can also occur with complement, clotting, similarities between RNA transcripts, immune complexes responding to antigen, and when your cells express foreign protein until it’s cleared by that cell or a cytotoxic T cell or a natural killer cell. Sound familiar, vaccine spike and virus spike, because this can work both ways and help the patient or even kill the patient. This can cause antibodies at the 2nd or 3rd plus exposure and they can be helpful or problematic, depending on their target.

With a virus the immune response goes like this: cell gets infected by a virus and that virus shifts the cell into protein and gene production while blocking cell based protein and gene production. The cell tries to block all gene and protein production while signaling for help using something called interferon. The cell also attempts to present foreign antigen in some form from a portion of the virus outside the cell in something called MHC-I.

Natural killer cells come and poke holes or tell the cell to self destruct early in infection that fail their handshake check via MHC. Tumor necrosis factor and other cytokines are released that cause inflammation and make us sick. Dendritic cells eat the pieces of cells or become infected themselves and present antigen via MHC-I (from inside the cell) or MHC-II (from outside the cell).T cells are trained by the dendritic cell to target that antigen. Major ones that apply here are CD4 or T helper cells (target outside the cell) and CD8 or cytotoxic T cells (target inside the cell).

Helper T cells are mostly signal based and they lead to driving a th1 or inflammatory response, a th2 or humoral response, or a th17 or granulocyte response. Inflammation drives feeling sick and tissue damage and removes infected cells (or clears them). Humoral is training of B cells into plasma cells for antibody production. Granulocytes are the common culprit of cytokine storms and overuse of complement.

Cytotoxic T cells can influence these as well. So cytotoxic T cells are what they are talking about here. They are trained by MHC-I and by chance, the antigen they target is an important component of what the virus uses to replicate its genes in the cell. They also remain in tissue where the pathogen was cleared previously, permanently. There are others in circulation and these cells can train up multiple other T cells from tissue and circulation to hit these targets by effecting a memory response.

The cells in the previously infected tissue are also resistant to infection after exposure (instead of being destroyed) and better at identifying foreign material when exposed and resist future changes. The natural killer cells and dendritic cells are also trained up on the task to these pathogens. Lots of things working for the patient. It’s also why we don’t get holes in muscles when vaccinated or in our airways when we are sick.

This antigen target should be presented early in infection and recognized early by the internal receptors of the cytotoxic T cells that immediately recognize double stranded RNA or this protein complex target which is a sign of viral infection. Some part of this complex that replicates genes early in infection is identified and eliminated before an antibody response. Looking at the genome of SARS-CoV-2 it must be some intermediate or most likely a portion of the poly protein generated from ORF1a or possibly some part of the entire ORF1ab complex.

That’s huge because this portion (ORF1a) is copied by our ribosomes immediately upon entry and before the generation of the RNA polymerase that copies the genes of corona and the other non structural proteins that hide this copying from the cell and slow it from attenuating (ORF1ab). The ‘ab’ portion is generated much less than the ‘a’portion because of its structure. This means the immune system is alerted before significant viral replication can even occur.

If they figure out this target, you have a potential universal vaccine to all SARS like coronaviruses and the risk of mutation becomes very very small, in humans at least.

Animals can still share new things.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join