It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
We're all in this together.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
DJT Retweets

+++
2:00
3:18AM (set coast time stamp?)

Navy Header...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Last hour
Facepuke
mewe
gab
and here now

no more picture only text
get your popcorn ready

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm nobody's bitch.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
@laraseligman

CNO Adm. Gilday says the Navy is deploying 2200 medical personnel on the USNS Comfort and Mercy combined, and another 1,000 are on standby to support the COVID-19 response. These numbers rivals the number of personnel deployed during Desert Storm, he says.
twitter.com...

Makes me wonder how far they are going to push this crisis, regardless if real or not. 179 countries now reporting corona cases.

When was the last time an 'event' affected/infected the whole world in some capacity and the US shifted to a War economy? WWII?

Is the Pandemic hype machine showing fracture signs... Gates getting nervous. Seems like Gates has been vested in the long term lockdown scenario where according to him we’d need a special 'invisible' tattoo to inform health officials we’ve taken the COVID-19 vaccine vs Trump who now wants the country out of lockdown on April 12... 19 days, tick tock.

Bill Gates: "Trump is asking Americans to ignore ‘pile of bodies’ by sending them back to work."
Link

Watch, next, they'll use the same online corona crisis actors to show they got there invisible tattoo and millions will line up for the mark of the beast. Why not, we're living in crazy times that is changing practically by the hour. By summer most of this will be memory-holed, big arrests forgotten, and we'll all be discussing election campaign as the new normal sets in. Maybe not, just a thought.

YouTube Reduces Default Streaming Quality Globally In Light Of Congestion Concerns

Next, could be shutdown while they deploy new censor algorithms disguised under making bandwidth adjustments. Netflix, Amazon, etc. It's almost like a test to see how far they can take it before people really go nuts. On the flip side it could work in our favor where the msm can no longer control their narrative.

Nothing can stop what is coming... it's a flood of things & changes.
If anyone out there is capable of keeping track of it all, will be interesting to see which one's get pulled back and which one's the gov't end up leaving in place for the so-called greater good of us citizens. Testing the waters to see how much push back they get on various changes, laws, etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Austin is a joke.

He is trying to convince people he is some DIA agent because he may have visited Luke Air Force Base once with a visitors pass? Yeah him an a thousand other people...

He is trying to convince people he is someone of importance because his line of work allowed him entrance to some secure data centers? Yeah, him and a thousand other IT personnel. Also, name a data center that isn't secure...

Why is he photo shopping himself into images then? We have proof they were photo shopped...

Why is he lying that the data centers and document storage facilities hes been to have classified Top Secret government documents? They don't, they have average every day insurance and medical records of public persons that companies must keep by law. These document storage centers ensure their safety, literally with insurance, its standard practice.

So he leaked some random famous person's brain scans because a company granted him access to their network for whatever line of work he was in? That suddenly makes him some DIA agent?

People think he is credible and untouchable because his videos are still up on YouTube after making threats. That is because his threats are not credible. He is threatening to send military units (of which he has no control) to kill people. That is like some random YouTube personality threatening to send SEAL Team 6 to attack you. No one will take it seriously, so no one is going to punish him for it.

Now Austin bit off more than he can chew, and is in the middle of a legal battle with the very people he used in an attempt to grain credibility. He is "commanding" his puppets to attack back in his petty game he started. Anyone following his commands can possibly be brought up on aiding and abetting charges. This guy is a loose cannon, and I would stay clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So, u get to be secretary of being nobody's bitch.
Ur an ornery one for sure

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

These previews suck bro.

While we're on the subject I will be a benevolent post-apocalyptic Warlord.
Pledge loyalty early and I'll hook you guys up with cushy positions

Oh I’d love to know my position in this future kingdom. Mom again? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
all four facepuke page now returning page not found lol

also all avatar and picture here not working still
edit on 24-3-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

can you give us all unlimited stars? If so, I'm in. Is there a ceremony or something?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/24/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno ?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For those who have low, low, blood pressure...

Nancy's Pork Ribs

602 million for the IRS. Consider the IRS is nothing more then the collection agency for the Federal Reserve branch of the IMF - I think they can cover their own costs.

This raises the larger issue. Those on that end think nothing has, or ever will change. They are going about business as usual. They never figured a unemployed oil worker on Twit would break down the spending "bill" for all to see. Remember way back when, when only ONE, count them ONE congressperson read the bills - Metzenbaum?

Things are never going back, ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Pictures and avatars here loading quicker than usual for me in UK??? Maybe because there's less successful calls to them by yous guys n gals?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

These previews suck bro.

While we're on the subject I will be a benevolent post-apocalyptic Warlord.
Pledge loyalty early and I'll hook you guys up with cushy positions

That's a lot of memes you've got to do a day.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's our Friday night shots toast when I'm out with the gang... "All for one, One for all!".

Can I be Porthos? I need to lose a few pounds.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
For the ATS ladies: Spain's got your back!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yep. I know.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join