It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Just to clarify I'm not trying to be a pessimist here and I feel this scam being exposed is crucial.

Much as I feel sending Obama to prison for spying on trump is not needed because every one already blames him and quite frankly the history books will already have an astrix next to his name. Conviction in the public court of opinions sometimes is the only win we can get, so I will take it and hope when election time comes Americas small business owners will remember what happened to their Grant's. You don't need legal consequences to get social or political consequences.

Would I love to see each and every one of em perp walked with public executions after a swift military tribunal? Sure. Better yet long drawn out televised federal court appearences followed by life imprisonment, and asset forfeiture but I just don't see it in the cards.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
If you havent seen it yet, Bombard the Body Language reading woman does a great job blowing Fauci and company out of the water for leaking that info about the possible lift in 30 days. It's a pretty funny read really! Only 6 minutes

In case embed link doesnt work: VIDEO Link

Wow, them all got caught!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Spot Someone Not Wearing a Mask? Snitching on Your Neighbors? Now There’s an APP For That…

Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

Here is where the stupidity, and I do mean stupidity, gets to me. The contention is "get a jab and you will never get the illness the jab is for". The Jab is so ironclad that you're invincible (tell that to folks who got Polio from the jab). Yet same said mind controlled folks SCREAM at folks who don't get the jab because evidently those refusing the jab means their own jab won't protect them.

The whole thing is wrong from the get go, but in their world wearing a bullet proof vest only protects those with a bullet proof vest if the other guy wears one too.

So now we have "you must wear a mask you a-hoe because wearing one protects ME." The logic is mindbogglingly backwards. If I believe this nonsense, and I do not, the truth should be if I wear a bulletproof vest I don't give a damn if you do or not that's why I got the vest myself!

This is all madness without form or logic. When does the Scary Spit end panicky people? Next week, next month, how about NEVER. Where's the AIDS virus Vaccine panicky people? 30 years and there isn't one, yet there will be one for Corona-Covid in weeks because NWO order reptile Gates say so?

Fine, so we finally get a jab that lets us out of the house - guess what panicky people, COVID-666 is just around the corner and Covid-19 jab doesn't cover that one, nor AIDS, nor Ebola, nor H1N1, not even COVID-19! Reason, Corona just mutated into Tacate, as all Virus' do!

Disclaimer to cranky rant: I don't ascribe to ANY of the beliefs (they are beliefs) on virus' etc. None. I have zero fear, zero concern and never have over this fakery. I do have concern of how much the panicky people have over reason and how truly criminal reptilian governors, mayors and the like use this disinformation to harm folks.

cranky rant over.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here is where the stupidity, and I do mean stupidity, gets to me. The contention is "get a jab and you will never get the illness the jab is for". The Jab is so ironclad that you're invincible (tell that to folks who got Polio from the jab). Yet same said mind controlled folks SCREAM at folks who don't get the jab because evidently those refusing the jab means their own jab won't protect them.

the whole thing is wrong from the get go, but in their world wearing a bullet proof vest only protects those with a bullet proof vest if the other guy wears one too.

Thank You Ser Cranky of Oldman,

Respectfully,
Ser Meat of Head.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Mike Stivic because: For the love of God spock.. don't star my snitpost.. star the old man..

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper
IMO
To take down Joe Biden and defeat this "vicious hidden enemy", everything needs to be revealed and actions taken, in large chunks, spread over the next six months, starting right now.

If POTUS can’t defeat Biden head to head without anything “coming out” then DJT isn’t special. My gut tells me he smokes Biden in Nov and flips a NY or a CA in the process.

What needs to happen is the indictments of media members who assisted the DS in the coup. That can happen before the election.

Sanders had millions of VERY excited voters. Suddenly tired dementia-ridden boring Biden comes out of nowhere and smokes Sanders.

Evil deeds by Democrats from 2016 to Present need to be OFFICIALLY Exposed before the dim convention.

What body would need to approve allowing the Presidential election to issue tens of millions of mail-in absentee votes? (That's the avenue Democrats want to pursue to steal the election.)

BTW..entire tubs of absentee ballots were found hidden in Wisconsin Post Offices, after the Primary this week.

Story: www.msn.com... ntp

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And the avalanche starts.

Plus Catherine Herridge is reporting FBI docs show they knew parts of the Steele Dossier to be Russian Disinfo and other sources of his to be Russian Influenced.

And yet they still went forward with the FISA's and the Mueller shame..........

Sounds like falsifying evidence to me. Multiple somebodies better get indicted for this, or else there is simply no reason to have any faith in the US justice system.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q3934 is up and answers a few questions!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.109 📁
Apr 10 2020 16:10:12 (EST) NEW
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
[Placeholder - FISA_pub]

a) This appeared on /ProjectDcomms board but uses /Patriotsfight numbering (I think).

b) This proves that /Patriotsfight board will not come back per se but has been transferred to /ProjectDcomms!

c) The previous meme/picture posts on /ProjectDcomms have been deleted, so were just temporary fillers unti this happened!

Does this mean that "Set 1" will consist of 6 indictments?

What does "Non_Civ" mean? Military? Government?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Preach to the masses and Crank it to 11!

I like the bulletproof vest analogy. I never looked at getting a vax like that before but it sums it up quite nicely. It boggles my mind how some of these pro vaxers get mad at someone for not getting vaccinated. Its my body, my choice! Lol

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Remember these two guys being questioned by Meadows...

twitter.com...

Clinton Foundation CFO: “I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried”

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

I like the bulletproof vest analogy. I never looked at getting a vax like that before but it sums it up quite nicely. It boggles my mind how some of these pro vaxers get mad at someone for not getting vaccinated. Its my body, my choice! Lol

Had get "normal" groceries tonight. Because I was not wearing tribal wear of mask or bandit mask I was looked at weirdly by those who looked ready to rob the store.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
So wasn't Hillary supposed to testify today??? Any news anywhere on that? I haven't seen anything.

The exact date is unknown, but the Federal Judge has now ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton herself to testify before the court, regarding items ranging from recently discovered Benghazi communications, to Top Secret e-mails discovered in her personal account, and on her personal computer at home.

Update: thepatriotjournal.com...

As the article says, she's running out of options to avoid testifying, now that the U.S. State Department has thrown her under the DOJ bus.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

BG, I'm a patient man, but first my butter, and now if I leave my house I have to be concerned that some arrested development hall monitor will put me on social media for non compliance as an homage to their insanity.

I walked through my neighborhood and a guy sat in front of his home and put three emergency cones around him at 6ft to demarcate himself. I started to laugh, then become lost in the pig pen dust of stupidity. HE'S the sane one evidently.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I actually just wrote Senator Ron Johnson after reading all the articles about voting irregularities in the local rag.

There was monkey business with MY absentee ballot.

I'd like to know what post offices here were holding those absentee ballots.

ETA, one neighborhood was Fox Point. That is an affluent neighborhood, as is most of that area of Milwaukee County.
edit on 4/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Had get "normal" groceries tonight. Because I was not wearing tribal wear of mask or bandit mask I was looked at weirdly by those who looked ready to rob the store.

EXACTLY P! This was the point of my post the other day. We are the outcasts. Even worse, being all covered up and looking like a thug-robber limits us all from connecting. We loose all the visual Qlues to what's going on. Smell is gone from perfumes etc., hearing is bombarded, touch is out and now sight is distorted. Everyone is suspect.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Wildfires burning within Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, Ukraine

Wildfires fueled by strong winds are burning within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone in northern Ukraine since April 4, 2020. Radiation levels near the Chernobyl nuclear reactor have reportedly spiked to well above normal as the fires tore through the irradiated forests.

Great.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Clip @Ernie Plumley link from Tribunal Watch.

Very passionate guy.

THE CURE THIS DOCTOR IS PISSED! This doc claims quinine and zinc are the cure for the Coronavirus. He says if you can’t get quinine, get some tonic water and zinc. Tonic water has large amounts of quinine.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok, injection of common sense here regarding Government over-reach on Covid.

!st amendment and right to peaceably assemble - out the window by fiat, not legislative action.

5th amendment and right to property - out the window with ordered business closings and restrictions on private land use, no legislative action.

9th amendment, right to "life, Liberty and Happiness" unfettered by government - out window with travel restrictions, again no legislative action by the "peoples" house nor senate.

All by fiat dictatorial powers just assumed and permitted by a fearful populace in name of "safety"

Is this where we want to go...............

The entire thing stinks to high heaven of "guilty until proven innocent" with absolutely no due process as required.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ETMN called my lottery numbers last night..777

MKUltra, Big Pharma & Mobile Tech Connection
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
15 Feb 2018 - 3:47:34 PM
Anonymous
15 Feb 2018 - 3:43:21 PM
>>388486
MKUltra was a success and went into implementation.
It is just no longer called MKUltra, that was the development program name.
>>388528
Why is Big Pharma essential?
Expand your thinking past cures.
Think Google [new Pixel phone].
Think Apple [vs. Samsung].
Why was Blackberry destroyed?
We can guide but you must organically uncover the TRUTH.
THEY are watching.
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.

Q

edit on 10-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: Damn the Mongols

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

BG, I'm a patient man, but first my butter, and now if I leave my house I have to be concerned that some arrested development hall monitor will put me on social media for non compliance as an homage to their insanity.

I walked through my neighborhood and a guy sat in front of his home and put three emergency cones around him at 6ft to demarcate himself. I started to laugh, then become lost in the pig pen dust of stupidity. HE'S the sane one evidently.

LMAO!

That is hilarious... and frightening! I can only imagine what Sgt. Safety of the Pandemic Patrol looked like. He needs to just go ahead and put one of those cones on his head and wear it like the cone of shame. Lol

And, as a bonus for everyone's viewing pleasure, I give you the Safety Dance.

edit on 10-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join