It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Happy Good Friday = Hillary Got Fried?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I get that everyone has motives. I'm sure he has his agenda given his company's name.

That link seems to show it outperformed the S&P overall. That's the typical benchmark used and I know that can be manipulated by closing dog funds and starting new ones with more advantageous looking numbers vs the S&P.

His point still stands. Why bailout only certain companies?

AMC theaters is going under.....won't make it past July. They have 5 Billion in debt. They gobbled up smaller companies. That was their choice.

I won't feel bad for them. Other theater chains will swoop in. Maybe we can go back to smaller owned companies. Not sure. I feel no obligation to AMC.

Sorry, I've gotten deaf to the "To big to fail" bandwagon.

Any bailouts to big conglomerates needs to have big strings attached to such aid.

The airlines are important to national security due to the necessity of having at least one commercial airline that is based in the US. It's why every country has a national carrier. And I'm pretty sure they have to pay the money back anyway.

Companies that get into trouble because of a once in a lifetime event that scuttles their ability to actually conduct business through no fault of their own deserve to get bailed out.

Companies that gorged themselves on consolidation and buying out the little guy that don't have the capital necessary to whether the storm because their margins were razor thin and they were operating on quantity to generate profit probably don't. You give the example of AMC - theatres were dying out anyway. Maybe if Hollywood put out something worth seeing that wasn't rubbish, it would be a different story.

One must be aware of the IRS regulation that taxes what are called "accumulated earnings" at 20% (I think...). Accumualted earnings are those beyond what are necessary to be retained for normal business operations.

What this means is that in order to avoid this *penalty*, businesses either pay out profits to shareholders, or as noted, purchase other businesses or equipment for expansion.

In other words, the IRS penalizes businesses that may want to be prepared.

Lots of people are wondering why these businesses don't have a hoard of cash sitting there for an emergency - this is why.
edit on 10-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I thought the zpack did something that helps the body absorb and utilize the zinc a lot better.

Also, about the student loan thing. My wife got her letter saying payments were suspended until September, and the interest was changed to 0%.

0%!!!!!!!
You can make your payments still, and it pays on the PRINCIPLE of the loan. I told her to make sure to keep making her payments, you have to manually make them each month.
edit on 4/10/2020 by neomaximus10 because: Loan

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

pavil I think timings are important today:

a) According to the catholic scriptures, Jesus died on the cross at 3PM followed by 3 hours of darkness (eclipse?) before the return of light?

b) Jerusalem = UTC+3 which would be 11PM EST today? Light returns at 2am on 11th?
Q1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

edit on 10-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Q3933 is up:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 069818 No.8749496 📁
Apr 10 2020 15:41:49 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

Linked tweet reads:

Even though we all expected it, John Solomon just confirmed, seconds ago on Sean Hannity's radio show, that multiple DC Grand Jury subpoenas have been issued on behalf of US Atty John Durham.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Elostone

Elostone, the new Flynn Banner has me thinking... it is 2 pictures of the Eye of the Storm:

a) Reminds me of the old 3D glasses of the 70s where you put a similar picture into special glasses and the left eye looks at left pic, right eye at right; tricking the brain into seeing a 3D picture.

b) Looking at the grass in the 2 pictures one can see that the right picture is taken from a position to the left of that on the left picture but... there is also a time delay because the clouds are a different shape between the 2 pictures?

What does this mean? Everything coming into focus? A 2D superficial view becomes a 3D perspective view?

Also it looks more like the Moon coming into focus than the Sun?

Are the pics identical? Has anyone superimposed one on top of the other? Maybe a detail to see there.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No pavil, the Flynn banner pictures are NOT identical - they are offset both in time and viewing position.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

And the avalanche starts.

Plus Catherine Herridge is reporting FBI docs show they knew parts of the Steele Dossier to be Russian Disinfo and other sources of his to be Russian Influenced.

And yet they still went forward with the FISA's and the Mueller shame..........

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes yes yes, agree, am way back catching up this morn. Jose Arguelles explored, adventured and found treasure X or + ( 441 base matrix / reality creator ) , 12 X 12 = 144 to ATM 21X21 = 441. His psi and I ching work n data plus 64 codon work is impressive, loved seeing your post this morn, thank you.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Good morning, folks.

Sufi, in regards to your post about the number of drops remaining...

Given the two possibilities you listed, if I had to wager, I'd let the house ride on the idea of the grid being a 64x64 square. If you'll remember, quite awhile back now we were trying to figure out how to plug 64 into the decodes. There are 64 codons in our DNA. I took off running down this tangent when there seemed to be a number of DNA related synchronicities popping up. We were discussing the Tarot, IChing, and genetics.

I had even had the thought that figuring out how to make sense of this would likely lead to the ability to string together multiple drops to form new messages.

I think it goes back to something I read the other day when I was reading up on the noosphere. These numbers seem to be like the source code for this entire planet. And that's why the themes keep repeating themselves in these different systems (tarot, iching, DNA). The arctypes also keep repeating...because they're programmed to -- literally.

Q is reprogramming reality, imo. Or at least trying to. They're gonna follow these same numbers and the same formatting that has been laid out before them. The IChing.

www.ichingmeditations.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What a relief!

Grand Jury = PAIN

John Solomon has repeatedly said over the past year that nothing can happen until Durham impanels a grand jury.
edit on 4/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a relief!

Grand Jury = PAIN

John Solomon has repeatedly said over the past year that nothing can happen until Durham impanels a grand jury.

I’d like the evidence to be strong enough to result in warrants (search & arrest) and not just orders to appear/testify.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Two things -

My insurance company is refunding me $200 for the CV thing.

An acquaintance overseas reports "Anak Krakatau" erupted for two hours yesterday. Didn't see anything in the news.

That's the volcano that blasted off last in 1883.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The smaller fish are being put in front of the grand jury to squeal on the bigger fish. That is when the raids will occur I bet.

A very good Q related tweet about a statement President Trump made today during the coronavirus press briefing.

twitter.com...

edit on 4/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Deepstate Fauci just got caught leaking info to the mockingbird & trump knows.

clip

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'm surprised there's no ATS thread on Doctor Fauci's history of sleaziness.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
I thought the zpack did something that helps the body absorb and utilize the zinc a lot better.

Also, about the student loan thing. My wife got her letter saying payments were suspended until September, and the interest was changed to 0%.

0%!!!!!!!
You can make your payments still, and it pays on the PRINCIPLE of the loan. I told her to make sure to keep making her payments, you have to manually make them each month.

They have their sheep convinced it is the R's that want to kill them. Stockholm Syndrome

Example form that tweet.

Terry J. Richard
@trichardpdx
·
5h
Replying to
@RepAdamSchiff

@SenFeinstein
and
@SenKamalaHarris
We don't need a "bipartisan" commission. We need a nonpartisan science, medical-based commission. Quit treating the GOP as normal, when they want to kill us.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Two things -

My insurance company is refunding me $200 for the CV thing.

An acquaintance overseas reports "Anak Krakatau" erupted for two hours yesterday. Didn't see anything in the news.

That's the volcano that blasted off last in 1883.

Re Krakatoa (Krakatau) volcano news & eruption updates:
Krakatoa volcano (Indonesia): violent eruption, ash to 47,000 ft altitude

A large magmatic eruption is taking place at the volcano right now. Based on satellite imagery, VAAC Darwin spotted a high-level ash and SO2 plume reaching 47,000 ft (15 km) altitude moving WNW.
A strong thermal hot spot is detected as well. Both the webcam on Anak Krakatau Island and from the coast (in 40 km distance) show strong lava fountaining from the volcano.
This seems to be the strongest eruptive phase since the violent phreatomagmatic activity following the partial collapse of the volcano in Dec 2018, which had triggered a deadly tsunami on 22 Dec 2018.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

entertai[n]ment

That's the missing [N] completing the P-A-I-N in the tweet pattern posted a bit back which I cannot find.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Q3934 is up and answers a few questions!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.109 📁
Apr 10 2020 16:10:12 (EST) NEW
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
[Placeholder - FISA_pub]

a) This appeared on /ProjectDcomms board but uses /Patriotsfight numbering (I think).

b) This proves that /Patriotsfight board will not come back per se but has been transferred to /ProjectDcomms!

c) The previous meme/picture posts on /ProjectDcomms have been deleted, so were just temporary fillers unti this happened!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't think we'll see any movement on revealing specific people or big names until after Trump is reelected.

I think that's why we haven't seen much actually being done.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join