It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:
(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

It's almost like they are running a test to see how far they can push us until the masses stand-up and fight back... just say No! According to the Monkey experiment next they'll be chasing us followed by physical beatings and they won't even know why they are doing it... herd mentality. Hopefully, Trump ends this nonsense very soon before things get out of control.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I assume Set 1 = 6 indictments but that could be against 1 person or include 100 people...

Good point on the "Non_Civ"! I'd say either Mil or Mil & Govt; i.e. people who have sworn an oath to the people?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Spot Someone Not Wearing a Mask? Snitching on Your Neighbors? Now There’s an APP For That…

Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

Here is where the stupidity, and I do mean stupidity, gets to me. The contention is "get a jab and you will never get the illness the jab is for". The Jab is so ironclad that you're invincible (tell that to folks who got Polio from the jab). Yet same said mind controlled folks SCREAM at folks who don't get the jab because evidently those refusing the jab means their own jab won't protect them.

The whole thing is wrong from the get go, but in their world wearing a bullet proof vest only protects those with a bullet proof vest if the other guy wears one too.

So now we have "you must wear a mask you a-hoe because wearing one protects ME." The logic is mindbogglingly backwards. If I believe this nonsense, and I do not, the truth should be if I wear a bulletproof vest I don't give a damn if you do or not that's why I got the vest myself!

This is all madness without form or logic. When does the Scary Spit end panicky people? Next week, next month, how about NEVER. Where's the AIDS virus Vaccine panicky people? 30 years and there isn't one, yet there will be one for Corona-Covid in weeks because NWO order reptile Gates say so?

Fine, so we finally get a jab that lets us out of the house - guess what panicky people, COVID-666 is just around the corner and Covid-19 jab doesn't cover that one, nor AIDS, nor Ebola, nor H1N1, not even COVID-19! Reason, Corona just mutated into Tacate, as all Virus' do!

Disclaimer to cranky rant: I don't ascribe to ANY of the beliefs (they are beliefs) on virus' etc. None. I have zero fear, zero concern and never have over this fakery. I do have concern of how much the panicky people have over reason and how truly criminal reptilian governors, mayors and the like use this disinformation to harm folks.

cranky rant over.

I saw this nonsense coming just as most of us did...

I just can’t believe what I’m reading as far as blatant compliance 😳😳😳

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Phoenix

It's almost like they are running a test to see how far they can push us until the masses stand-up and fight back... just say No! According to the Monkey experiment next they'll be chasing us followed by physical beatings and they won't even know why they are doing it... herd mentality. Hopefully, Trump ends this nonsense very soon before things get out of control.
www.youtube.com...

I just told my husband that I thought this was a test run to see what would be tolerated 🤔

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a further thought on precedence and constitution,

If one is to accept settled case law from SCOTUS that a farmer not selling his crop to a local co-op affected interstate commerce which has been used to justify everything under the sun by congress ever since to claim 10th amendment right to interfere in the most minutest sense in your life via regulation and legislation. Its named in almost all legislative preamble from U.S, Congressional bills.

Then how does one accept.......

A state governor directly interfering in interstate commerce by dictate.

I dont think we can have both ways - which is it?

edit on 10-4-2020 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Nice catch on Q777 and seems relevant to be brought up now.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Here...
threadreaderapp.com...

Bingo!

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good point. Q used to talk about medical industry's crimes against humanity quite frequently.

THIS is the elephant in the room with big pharma. There are other critters in the room, but the trials in developing countries like those in Africa or India, et al is the Elephant.
Try a net search with some variation of: drug testing in developing countries ethical

Here is just one.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE

Global Trade

"a party involved in the international movement of goods in whatever function that has been approved by or on behalf of a national Customs administration as complying with WCO or equivalent supply chain security standards. Authorized Economic Operators include inter alia manufacturers, importers, exporters, brokers, carriers, consolidators, intermediaries, ports, airports, terminal operators, integrated operators, warehouses and distributors"

edit on 10-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: a ha

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Sometimes a FOIA request yields a surprising gift.

Government Accidentally Releases Documents on "Psycho-Electric" Weapons

They were mistakenly sent to a journalist.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

PM

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Does this mean I don't need my tinfoil hat anymore?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q3934 is up and answers a few questions!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.109 📁
Apr 10 2020 16:10:12 (EST) NEW
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
[Placeholder - FISA_pub]

a) This appeared on /ProjectDcomms board but uses /Patriotsfight numbering (I think).

b) This proves that /Patriotsfight board will not come back per se but has been transferred to /ProjectDcomms!

c) The previous meme/picture posts on /ProjectDcomms have been deleted, so were just temporary fillers unti this happened!

Does this mean that "Set 1" will consist of 6 indictments?

What does "Non_Civ" mean? Military? Government?

Not sure if the "6" is indictments, individuals, or Corp/company names.

Non_Civ I think Q is referring to Non Civil Service. Such as contractors.

Learned a new acronym today... QUANGO - quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation. It's more commonly used in the UK and controversial in the US.

However, Paul Krugman has stated that the US Federal Reserve is, effectively, "what the British call a quango... Its complex structure divides power between the federal government and the private banks that are its members, and in effect gives substantial autonomy to a governing board of long-term appointees."

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a further thought on precedence and constitution,

If one is to accept settled case law from SCOTUS that a farmer not selling his crop to a local co-op affected interstate commerce which has been used to justify everything under the sun by congress ever since to claim 10th amendment right to interfere in the most minutest sense in your life via regulation and legislation. Its named in almost all legislative preamble from U.S, Congressional bills.

Then how does one accept.......

A state governor directly interfering in interstate commerce by dictate.

I dont think we can have both ways - which is it?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You know Cranky, your post have been making me think more and more about one of Dr. Suess first books, "The Sneetches."

THE SNEETCHES
"Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches / Had bellies with stars. / The Plain-Belly Sneetches / Had none upon thars."

IIRC that all somehow flipped, though I dont recall how. They came to a crossroads? Sad when your brain has to hurt over a old book you read as a child!. I guess We have no stars upon ours

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
We may have spotted a parallel universe going backwards in time

Strange particles observed by an experiment in Antarctica could be evidence of an alternative reality where everything is upside down
caressing

That strange finding was made in 2016. Since then, all sorts of suggestions rooted in known physics have been put forward to account for the perplexing signal, and all have been ruled out. What’s left is shocking in its implications. Explaining this signal requires the existence of a topsy-turvy universe created in the same big bang as our own and existing in parallel with it. In this mirror world, positive is negative, left is right and time runs backwards. It is perhaps the most mind-melting idea ever to have emerged from the Antarctic ice ­­– but it might just be true. …

new scientist

This doesn’t surprise me. It would only surprise those who believe science holds every answer.

Principle of rhythm - the amount the pendulum swings to the left, it swings to the right. Rhythm compensates.

In other words - Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Basic physics.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
There was monkey business with MY absentee ballot.
I'd like to know what post offices here were holding those absentee ballots.

Easy fix is for Hillary, I mean Biden, to promise USPS a bailout, and boom....voter fraud in full effect by AFSCME workers.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Modern tonic water has minimal quinine, and is not effective. Old school tonic water was more of a medicine to begin with.

Mohammed said, "black (cumin) seed is the cure for everything except death".

www.britannica.com/plant/black-cumin
www.britannica.com...

most of the pharmacological properties of black cumin are attributed to the presence of quinine compounds, of which thymoquinone is the most abundant. There is clinical evidence that the seeds have antimicrobial, antiparasitic, and antifungal properties, and some animal studies have demonstrated tumour suppression. In addition, there is evidence that black cumin may be effective against diabetes and hypertension and may be useful as an anti-inflammatory.

smile.amazon.com...=sr_1_33

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good find would that constitute a marker?

a reply to: CanadianMason

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

You don't address the FOIA request to the shell business, but to the government agency they transacted business with. Everything has to be recorded using standard accounting principles, or the agency can be subjected to an audit.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join