It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
We may have spotted a parallel universe going backwards in time

Strange particles observed by an experiment in Antarctica could be evidence of an alternative reality where everything is upside down
caressing

That strange finding was made in 2016. Since then, all sorts of suggestions rooted in known physics have been put forward to account for the perplexing signal, and all have been ruled out. What’s left is shocking in its implications. Explaining this signal requires the existence of a topsy-turvy universe created in the same big bang as our own and existing in parallel with it. In this mirror world, positive is negative, left is right and time runs backwards. It is perhaps the most mind-melting idea ever to have emerged from the Antarctic ice ­­– but it might just be true. …

new scientist
edit on 10-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess that explains why I'm always seeing videos and pictures in which writing is backwards sometimes.

We're flip-flopping between parallel universes. At least I am. 🤔

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Yes there are always National Security Interests.

Hopefully we do what Japan is doing and help pay for companies to relocated production outside of China if they have plants there. It galls me to say that we should pay, but it's the right long term play to make.

If only the great leaders in Washington hadn't made it possible for them to move in the first place.

Remember back in 2016 (?) when Walmart said it was going to move production back to the US? That vanished real quick.

Same with repatriation of offshore money stored by Corporations.

I've enjoyed your postings here OO.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
For those who missed this: www.youtube.com...

There is a thread on it hear at ats. It seems they stole all of the 1 billion dollars set aside for those who were initially denied on their small bussiness disaster relief loans under the covid-19 releif act.

For those who don't have the time it breaks down like this:

The heads of the sba ran a scam where they moved the loan application database over to a private contractor. They created 100k fake companies costing them 2.5 million. Each company goes online fills out the app for the relief loan then zeros out the rest of the app for an automatic denial. All 100k applications go into the private database with the rest of the real companies' applications. Since the database is private it is protected from foia. Since sba management controls the database they move all 100k fake denials to the top of the list, and 72 hours later all 1 billion is siphoned off.

Thousands of small business owners across the us were counting on the grant money from these denied loans but all 1 billion is gone and the people working at the sba call centers who are being flooded with calls from real business owners can't even access the private database to update them on the status of their grant or even what order their loan application was received or denied.

Durring the call the sba employee mentioned what senator is head the SBA and most likely pulled off this scam which required months of prior planning.

Kinda makes sense now why pig lady held up sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate until patient zero arrived In the us. They needed that time to award the contract for the disaster relief loan database over to the private contractor and to set up 100k dummy corps before the Senate locked up for the peach-mints.

Is this what Q was waiting for? We needed to get them on new crimes in case of secret pardons from the 0-bummer c-a manchurian Kenyan.

If this is true then the compromised comms going both ways makes sense as well as moves and counter moves, and knowing your enemies plans.

Let's say q intercepted all comms planning this covid scam, and that is why djt let these deep state stooges stay in their posistions in the CDC and such. When the truth comes out and 50% of american businesses have failed due to this scam heads will roll.

Just two c's from a long time lurker. Lurk mode re-engaged!
edit on 10-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Spelling/grammar

edit on 10-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Well laid out post Stevenmonet... Lurk less! ...and welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's posted on ProjectDcomms

https:// 8kun.top/projectdcomms/index.html

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That's the volcano that blasted off last in 1883.

Correction to be pedantic: Anak Krakatau blew last as recently as 2018, and is erupting now. Krakatau (Krakatoa) proper blew in 1883. 2 different volcanoes in the same Strait of Sumatra. There are 3 total there.
edit on 10-4-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
IMO
To take down Joe Biden and defeat this "vicious hidden enemy", everything needs to be revealed and actions taken, in large chunks, spread over the next six months, starting right now.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I doubt there would be any major civil uprising here if we can't go back to our lives for another year. Some might protest loudly; even fewer might get violent (nothing our government can't handle). If it's less than 6 months, great.

Studies vary but, from what I gather there are only on average 2% to 5% of the Canadian population who are die-hard anti-vaxxers; and, between 20% to 30% who are vaccine-hesitant.

If a vaccine against COVID-19 becomes mandatory here, then I'll wager most 'hesitants' will comply while some 'antis' won't.

Personally, I do believe in vaccinations.

ETA: Also, if ever a vaccine against death comes out, I'll be the first in line to take it, haha!

edit on 10-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thanks rel. I appreciate all that those sharing on this thread are doing. I promise if I have more to share, or at least bring attention to I will do so without hesitation.

Just glad to be seeking the truth with so many like minded individuals from all backgrounds. Funny how Q has managed to pull together such an effective team of investigators, agregators, and truth seekers with nothing in common or to gain but truth and freedom.

Wether Q is a larp or not it doesn't matter at this point because the whole world is playing his game and so many eyes have been opened to the truth that the "great awakening" happens regardless. We are seeing it all around us right now. No one trusts their government, the media, big pharma, or big tech, too many conspiracy theories have been proven true now and it can't be stopped.

Americans are slow to act, but once we can see clearly the vision the NWO has for us we will have no choice but to act as one to take back our country and once we do, it will go world-wide.

Covid-19 is just the birth pangs of our deliverance from global tyranny. Least that is how I feel. Billions of humans coming out of a self induced slumber and realizing they have been brought to the brink of destruction by those they trusted to govern them will cause a tidal wave of rightous indignation that will wipe these satanic cabal banker scum off the face of the earth finaly freeing us from their fractional reserve fiat tax slave control grid.

Hopefully with sound money and individual sovereignty re-afirmed world-wide after over a century of neglect and erosion we can all evolve beyond the need/desire for national/world governance of humans by humans and finaly realise our spiritual/metaphysical birthright as deciders of our own Individual and societal destinies.

Least that is my hope.

link   

23 is the reverse of 32. Hence, 23 is the number emblematic of the other or reverse side of the Tree. 23 is the essence of the Tree of Death (reverse / non-manifestation / non-being / noumena). 23 'manifests' by dividing itself (into being): 2 ÷ 3 = .666 (the Beast). As 666 is to 32, so 23 is to the reverse of 666 that is 999. - The Beast 'made flesh' is a reflection or ingress of 23 / 999 (noumena) into phenomena as 32 / 666.

On another level, 23 signals the chaotic state between two stable states. As such, it fits into the category of 'in-between-ness'. It is therefore one of those things which is Not. 23 is one from the demonic hosts of Non-being about to invade Being.

The "23 Enigma" refers to the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23.

23 the Magick Number - 23 -The Number of Physical Immortality

link   
a reply to: pavil

I trust our leaders here are doing their best to keep us safe while mitigating the economic fallout as much as possible. I'm sure they don't want to see Canada collapse or any Canadian suffer harm.

I'll keep my Canadian citizenship, thank you, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup, that's what I said... I was emphasising that it's effectively become the replacement for /Patriotsfight... now that it also has [Placeholders] post.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ahoy Matey's! Hope everyone is having a Good Friday. I know I am. Just done doing some yardwork that was quite refreshing. Hadn't been outside like that in a while. I noticed that everyone was going walking. I hadn't seen that many people outside in a neighborhood like that since the 90's. Back in the day and age where your social media profile was your landline telephone. Anyways, looks like we have had nice activity from the ol' Q-Ball. Regarding the new posts/new revelations, I've just recently seen on the Twidda:

In post 3929 where it says
…………….
Game theory.
If you look you can see.
Q

The dots are Morse code= SSSSE
That game is Super Space Serpents:Second Edition.
Some of the game levels= Boss Killer; God Mode: The Universe is Mine
link

I never played that game so I don't really have more to add to that.

Also. Chuck Grassley said in an interview on tv that he "expects the DECLAS in the coming days."
link

Things are definitely heating up for a hot Spring/Summer.
edit on 10-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Maybe you can poke the beehive. 🤔

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would love a reset. Been dreaming of one for decades. 👍🍷🍷🍷

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

BoomGiggle, the 16 periods in Q3929 also = N.

Q365 led us to expect a countdown of 1 to 4 where each of Q and POTUS flagged that item in posts/tweets. I think the 1 to 4 may equate to P-A-I-N in which case, Q just gave the final part (N) of their countdown, aligning with POTUS last part given in te tweet with miss-spelled "Entertaiment" as posted by Cranky!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Here...
threadreaderapp.com...

Great post. Thanks for the link.

I was thinking about shortcuts and I though of how Bill Gates see’s vaccines as a shortcut. A quicker way to “fix” humanity to his liking.

A shortcut around Gods will.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Oh, it does! Duh! Lol yeah, that makes more sense the what the hell I posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join