It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for it. He is so EVIL!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
I thought the zpack did something that helps the body absorb and utilize the zinc a lot better.

Newp. Just the anti-inflammatory effect of the antibiotic fighting the cytokine storm.

Green tea or a Q compound helps get the Zink into the cell. No Quinine in the z-pack iirc.
edit on 10-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: RELEASE THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just seen this "Under theSea" spoof of Covid-19 on FB...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Here...
threadreaderapp.com...

Great post. Thanks for the link.

I was thinking about shortcuts and I though of how Bill Gates see’s vaccines as a shortcut. A quicker way to “fix” humanity to his liking.

A shortcut around Gods will.

E U G E N I C S.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmm... Q posts and POTUS tweets counts have been stuck for 4 to 5 hours on...

7 Q posts
7x7 = 49 POTUS tweets

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
In regards to that earlier article showing a release day of 4-13 with News about Prince Andrew, maybe some of you will find it suspect as I have that he just happened to come out of hiding with Fergi today looking for a little good will PR?

Even the Title to the article from The Daily Mail wasn't very kind as you can see:

'It's pathetic to exploit coronavirus to creep back into the spotlight': Royal expert slams Prince Andrew's 'cynical photo op' as he is seen in public for first time in three months in Instagram post packing charity donations with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson

Link to ARTICLE

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Apoligies as PSI likely means little to most , here an easyish link read > 1320frequencyshift.com...

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Yes yes yes, agree, am way back catching up this morn. Jose Arguelles explored, adventured and found treasure X or + ( 441 base matrix / reality creator ) , 12 X 12 = 144 to ATM 21X21 = 441. His psi and I ching work n data plus 64 codon work is impressive, loved seeing your post this morn, thank you.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good morning, folks.

Sufi, in regards to your post about the number of drops remaining...

Given the two possibilities you listed, if I had to wager, I'd let the house ride on the idea of the grid being a 64x64 square. If you'll remember, quite awhile back now we were trying to figure out how to plug 64 into the decodes. There are 64 codons in our DNA. I took off running down this tangent when there seemed to be a number of DNA related synchronicities popping up. We were discussing the Tarot, IChing, and genetics.

I had even had the thought that figuring out how to make sense of this would likely lead to the ability to string together multiple drops to form new messages.

I think it goes back to something I read the other day when I was reading up on the noosphere. These numbers seem to be like the source code for this entire planet. And that's why the themes keep repeating themselves in these different systems (tarot, iching, DNA). The arctypes also keep repeating...because they're programmed to -- literally.

Q is reprogramming reality, imo. Or at least trying to. They're gonna follow these same numbers and the same formatting that has been laid out before them. The IChing.

www.ichingmeditations.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The antipode of Krakatoa is interesting:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/105th_meridian_west
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: Jellystone

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So I made a thread today about Morality of Snitching

I used linked to this video of LA mayor encouraging snitching.

I made it on my way to go play golf.

Shhh.... don’t tell.

In our area (Northern California) there are a many golf course open and man are they packed.

The starter told us to be very observant of the 6 feet rule while we played. He said that they have had people showing up with cameras documenting the golfers behavior. They are afraid they might get shutdown if social distancing is not practiced.

Social Distancing on the golf course proved very easy. The thing I worry about is how packed the parking lot was. That could be a tail that some bad social distancing might be going on, and get more attention.

I had to take a chance. I got to play with my dad, we hadn’t got a chance to play since his knee replacement operations.

If you don’t hear back from me you know..... oh crap someone’s at the door....gulp!

Haha. Seriously though, I better clean my clubs and shoes, can’t have any evidence laying around.🤫🤐

edit on 10-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You have to think, of all of the industries which are heavily vested in "Globalism", it has to be the shipping industry.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So wasn't Hillary supposed to testify today??? Any news anywhere on that? I haven't seen anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Interesting scam, but it's hard to believe it's beyond the reach of FOIA, since it documents a transaction. The Requestor likely misaddressed their request.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, what's laughable about that Prince Andrew photo set is that he's not wearing gloves to avoid passing on coronavirus to kids in a hospice!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Looks like 767 by Sat or Sunday.

What is interesting is the 47following seems fixed.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, what's laughable about that Prince Andrew photo set is that he's not wearing gloves to avoid passing on coronavirus to kids in a hospice!

I for one saw that pic and thought to myself, "well, gee he's not bad guy at all."

No, I didn't, noooo, I, didn't.

Pathetic. One Playbook.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE 7 Q posts and 49 tweet for April 10th (so far):

Q V17.31 20200410 to 3934 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.31 20200410 from QPost 3601 to 3934

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you havent seen it yet, Bombard the Body Language reading woman does a great job blowing Fauci and company out of the water for leaking that info about the possible lift in 30 days. It's a pretty funny read really! Only 6 minutes

In case embed link doesnt work: VIDEO Link
edit on 4/10/20 by onehuman because: fixed video

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper
IMO
To take down Joe Biden and defeat this "vicious hidden enemy", everything needs to be revealed and actions taken, in large chunks, spread over the next six months, starting right now.

If POTUS can’t defeat Biden head to head without anything “coming out” then DJT isn’t special. My gut tells me he smokes Biden in Nov and flips a NY or a CA in the process.

What needs to happen is the indictments of media members who assisted the DS in the coup. That can happen before the election.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You are both wrong and right at least in my non-legal opinion.

You are wrong because; the private contractor who runs the database is imune to foia same as all of our Intel agency private contractors scooping up our data. I'm sure I could name a few if you need a list, but suffice to say that is why we use them. They are not a government agency hence no foia cant foia request Coke or Pepsi or Boeing can you.

But, you are also right because;

the list of companies that received the grants as well as the initial application information and grant information is all SBA property and as a government agency "with congressional over site might I add"... that information would be available to foia request, at best you could show bogus companies got the loans and who owns them, and maybe you could convince a congressional oversite commity "chaired by the suspected perp. might I add" to get a warrant for the database to see if or how it had been manipulated or mismanaged, but that still in no way shape or form guarantees you get the warrant let alone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt there was ilegal influence or fraud involved in the selection of grant applications for loan denial grants let alone get the commity chair to recommend himself for criminal charges as a result of his own investigation. At the very best he would choose a mid level manager to take the hit and the senator, co-chairs, and business owners get off Scott free.

Aka the perfect crime aka government work.

Plausible deniablity blah blah blah.

Snow balls chance in something or other comes to mind, but hey maybe judicial watch will get right on it. John Solomon to the rescue!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join