It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

the three yous are always pulling in the same direction rather than in opposite directions

Not necessarily in the same direction, it's more like a gentle push and pull, into all 3 dimension. If it would be a uniform movement into one direction the experience would become mute, all vibrational input would become flatlines, it's fast and precise but also boring and sterile, little will be learned along the way.
Imagine pistons in a V-engine or better a Stern-engine, they all move in diffrent directions, and generate a rotation.
The helix is the best way to visualize the energy you talk about. The 3 you form a triangle and their gravity point is locked onto this helix, so far the helix has been exerting tensions on the 3 you.
As soon you access all 3 consciously you can move the gravity point. Now you are in charge!

Think about rotor and stator, and how a motor can become a generator if you rewire it.

I have talked about all of that half a year ago under another moniker but I have no clue what it was

Sincerely NC

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I know I would since I am not a God.
Maybe DJT is silent to stay out of it all? He has lots of fish to fry.

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: FlyingFox

Would you denounce someone that made you look like a God?

edit on 8-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep, such as;

"The Whole Internet Is F**ked" As Google Cloud Suffers "Infrastructure Outage"

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders is out.....

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That would be because of the nature of the Crime being stolen access and extortion as the charges.

I don't think calling people names who are on your side Stienfarts helps a bit that some of you are doing. I think you are better than that. You guys are not Silly or that Star studied denier of truth. I understand one or two of the ones besides QoS who have always been for AS have made mean comments to you as some snide remarks appear pointing to me. I am surprised as I am careful to not just jump to non bendable conclusions unless I have proof.

I would admonish anyone to not ridicule people for trying to find the truth. You guys gave up too soon and now it turns out to be looking like you WERE right all along. Now a HomeRun of some kind might help him but as I stated last week, chances are slim and none and slim has left the building
We are in this together and are seeking the real truth against a lot of noise trying to hide it from us.

I for one appreciate your candor and have been willing to expose myself as extremely open minded to find the truth.But I never have an appreciation for some of the rudeness that has went back and forth on both sides over something so important as this determination of facts these last few months and the coming ones.

We need to NOT snip at each other so, is all I mean. We are really working to educate on the Cabal, right?

I for one was on the fence and you all know it until Apr/6/2020 and many feel as I do that I have been soundly corrected by that arrest. I had hopped back up on that fence and down on the other, LARP confirmation side. I had right out of the gate thought no way he was for real. But I had been trying to find more proof one way or another. I changed my mind about him being surely a LARP as I read the discussion and followed the predictions of those youtube posts. 4/6 being a drop dead I am off that process when wammo something happened positive. Now it seems it finally unraveled itself as many of you DID predict, Kudos.

Lets be kind to people with a curious open mind please. Make people prove what they state with references like ATS should be about at all times.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'm even more curious why he was in US Marshall custody. Is that normal SOP for such a case?

I remember in one of his earlier videos (I only watched 2-3) he stated he was assigned to a therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist he didn't say but way back then that sealed the deal for me, that he is delusional and extremely disturbed.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I was hoping something like this would happen. For crying out loud, making these masks is not like replicating the Manhattan Project. I hope this guy's product works out for Canada.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep. He just suspended his campaign. It's Trump vs the senile, gropey hair sniffer.

...altho, Biden has been coughing in his most recent video appearances. Wouldn't it be crazy if the Corona virus take him out?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Hi GATruthseeker,

My advice would be don't "start being insanely outspoken and blunt."

Many people are worried about the virus, their jobs or paying bills, and there is already enough craziness going around.

For me, it is better to be calm. I am reaching out to family and old friends, posting good news or jokes, and helping others when I have the chance.

I think our part begins when the Great Awakening happens, and more people begin seeing things differently.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Michael Savage thinks any one that doesn't believe this tripe on CV-19 is a moron. He is a weird human and over sure of himself.

I don't normally qoute him and that above is a good example of not too consider his opinion very much.

He is too damn emotional and is not able to think as clearly on this subject as he can because his many skills do include PhD in Nutritional Ethnomedicine (WTH??)

ETHNO MEDICINE
study or comparison of the traditional medicine based on bioactive compounds in plants and animals and practiced by various ethnic groups, especially those with little access to western medicines, e.g., indigenous peoples. Often these traditions constitute significant interactions with insects as well, in Africa or around the globe. The word ethnomedicine is sometimes used as a synonym for traditional medicine

originally posted by: RadioRobert
We went from "we have to destroy the economy or 2.2 million Americans will die" to "don't question us. The total will be 240,000 even with social distancing" to "81000" today. Amazing.

People are going to want heads to roll when this all fizzles.

Maybe that's why Birx was looking so distraught. Even without assigning her any bad motives, imagine wiping out trillions of dollars of wealth and impoverishing and de-jobbing millions of American families based on extremely bad models and dire predictions that now look completely overblown.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Biden had better pick that young, vibrant, non-male, intelligent, charismatic, Vice-President ASAP.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Also, on the concept of the trinity - there is a teaching in Hermeticism that states THOUGHT proceeds WORD proceeds ACTION. In everything. That is why the first principle is that the All is Mind, the Universe is Mental.

The Father = Thought. Nothing can exist without thought. Every time we generate a new thought, a parallel reality must be created in which that thought has been acted upon. Think of time, not as a linear transition, but as a spider web. Or as the ancient Romans had it, a loom that is weaving the thread of each individual life. Every thought you have and have ever had has consequences. It is why the Father is also the Creator. There is no such thing as destruction...simply a transference of matter from one created reality to another. A tree doesn't die, it becomes fertilizer for new life and new growth, and in essence sustains and becomes a new tree.

The Son = Word (also know as the Word, funnily enough). We choose the parallel reality we want to pursue with our words, for words have power over the reality of others. We might think of doing something, but our course isn't set until we 'speak it into existence'. Have you ever had an idea that you've kept to yourself as a secret for a very long time...and then as soon as you tell someone about, 6 months later someone else has 'stolen your idea'? That's the power of words at work. They are the transition between thought and action...and if you don't take action to make those words a reality, the universe will find someone else that will.

The Holy Spirit = Action. The Holy Spirit is also called God's Active Force in some translations. Action is the physical culmination of the previous two forces. In Rosicrucian teachings, there is always a passive and an active force at work...a feminine and a masculine...a yin and a yang. If words are passive (i.e. saying something and allowing whoever wants to do it, do it), action is, of course, active (making sure that the thing that needs to be done, gets done).

The trinity is not three separate entities being one entity. It is three separate entities being responsible for creation through one purpose.

In Hinduism - Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver and Shiva the Destroyer...which leads back to Brahma the Creator again. Death is only a transition from one phase of existence into the creation of another. Look at the example of Enoch.

"By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God." - Hebrews 11:5

Read the Kybalion. It will change your life.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Yep. He just suspended his campaign. It's Trump vs the senile, gropey hair sniffer.

...altho, Biden has been coughing in his most recent video appearances. Wouldn't it be crazy if the Corona virus take him out?

Biden gets taken out by Corona just in time for a Hillary ticket!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Watch as stocks go back to all time highs because Bernie dropped. Everyone likes the Trump economy and also know that Biden can't win. This will be a humiliating election for the dems....i mean soul crushingly humiliating.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nothing says the left is completely bonkers like trying to elect an advanced dementia patient for the WH. 🙄

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, even padding the numbers, the math still doesn’t validate shutting the country down.

If 95% (likely way more) can contract the Tecate and survive, quarantine the 5%. Work hard on treatments and vaccine. Keep the country moving.

Still utilize social distancing, washing hands, masks, work remotely, whatever makes you pee easier. Just keep the machine running. Stopping the machine exposes more than 5% of the population to a lot more danger.

spot on! Likely close to 99% or higher can survive from what I have seen. We all see how ANY death right now in America is CV-19 death. This hurts right now but when people catch up to us here, they are going to be ready to clean house on people who drug their feet or orchestrated the lies.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
After what has gone down and what is to come, it can't be Q's last drop.

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Anyone else starting to think that was Q's last drop?

He mentioned he'd given us more than we think already. And those 2 lengthy drops followed by the US flag.

I think its up to us now until disclosure. Well, POTUS and the military and whatever operation is going on.

But when disclosure occurs, the vast majority wont believe it. It wont be time for "I told you so", but for comfort and explaining.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are new Q drops.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Isn't the story there will be a grand Q finale? A grand reveal? I don't think anything really meets that definition.

ETA: and now CT says there are more haha
edit on 8-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join