It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Makes me wonder how in hell he bought a gun.

We didn't actually see him buy that gun. We didn't even see him open the door and walk into that gun store. All we saw was him flashing around some cash and standing at the door entrance. We see some practice shooting but no faces and then we skip to a snippet of him in his garage or storage space playing around with a gun.

If the FBI actually caught somebody in advance of a bad event like Aurora, then hats off to them!

I found the store and the box he bought the gun from....it was on the gun store website. I think the gun definitely came from that store.

The practice shots he took from some other YT video.

I called him out on all of it....its why he blocked me.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Aren't there posts implying they'll try to discredit, even staging crimes? Whether this was manufactured or "organic" lunacy, it could be used in that regard. Especially if it went on.

maybe Q3310?

I think that's the one I was thinking of. I admit I haven't seen all of them or followed too close all the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

. I do think the “rescuing the children” posts with no evidence are setting people up for depression if it is false hope. 

You think people will be depressed if there aren't thousands of kids being held captive in tunnels around the US? Hmm.

Estimates show something like 25 million slaves being held around the world. In 2018 alone the number of people that went missing into suspected trafficking rings in the US was like 28,000 people.

They're being held somewhere. And I hope that wherever they're being held, they will be rescued.

I won't be upset if they aren't having to rescue kids from tunnels in NYC. I'll be happy.

I guess my take is the opposite— if no mass rescues are happening, people will feel like the quarantine was a waste. The personal justification for being ok with quarantine is the rescues.

The people who are excited about rescues I think would be in a rough spot mentally should this be much more black hat ops vs white hat ops.

I agree though— I hope there are not kids abused in tunnels. But there are kids who need to be rescues somewhere...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

For some weird reason everytime I see PPPloan, I think Propaganda Due. I know that's not what it is, but given how much Pelosi seems to interfere with the loan program I wonder if P2 has anything to do with the shakey economic outlook?

Possible given what Kudlow said earlier today, "Americans' lives will be drastically different."

Larry Kudlow talks possible second task force to reopen US economy. Mercy of the banksters, again.🙄 C'mon give us a break.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It’s also hard to square up:

Citizens are flattening the curve vs. Trump dropped the ball vs. government is the solution to all your problems. It’s really hard for more than 1 of those to be true in looking at the newest models. It’s like CoVid rock-paper-scissors— pick 1.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: queenofswords

Makes me wonder how in hell he bought a gun.

We didn't actually see him buy that gun. We didn't even see him open the door and walk into that gun store. All we saw was him flashing around some cash and standing at the door entrance. We see some practice shooting but no faces and then we skip to a snippet of him in his garage or storage space playing around with a gun.

If the FBI actually caught somebody in advance of a bad event like Aurora, then hats off to them!

I found the store and the box he bought the gun from....it was on the gun store website. I think the gun definitely came from that store.

The practice shots he took from some other YT video.

I called him out on all of it....its why he blocked me.

This is the box the store posted online.....full of Tokarevs in the same small boxes in bags with oil the day he says he got it from there.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I think we will get more Q posts because this hasn't been fulfilled yet:

Q596

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Have wondered the same. Those last posts, while definitely a rallying cry of sorts, almost seemed like they were intended for people who haven't been following along this whole time. Maybe to be read by normies at a later date?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Citizens are flattening the curve vs. Trump dropped the ball vs. government is the solution to all your problems. It’s really hard for more than 1 of those to be true in looking at the newest models. It’s like CoVid rock-paper-scissors— pick 1.

Right. "Awwwww! The apocalypse!" AND " Trump ruined everything! We're too late!" AND "oh, that wasn't much worse than the flu!" Hard to figure out how that all gets held at the same time. # dissonance
edit on 7-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I enjoy sports tremendously, but watching last couple years, many things have been seemingly scripted and predictable. What if sports shut down has more to do with cleaning up the sports vs virus spread...

Missing baseball. Read this morning they're kicking around playing games at all the spring training fields in Arizona. No fans though.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Good reminder Rel.

Although, given this Wonderland 2020 timeline of events and it's only April the [self destruction] feels a bit more ominous that leaves much to ponder. Guess it could also be positive where Q is no longer needed, no more puzzles.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think a year from now the state of our country comes down to 1 of 2 things:

Spiritual revival vs. end times in motion

I am of the belief that the devil has an anti-Christ ready to go in every generation. Basically, he doesn’t know when the end will come— only the Father— so he has to be ready and he will actually make attempts of triggering end times, so less will come to faith in Christ.

So then question is: are we Sodom or are we Nineveh? Are we destined to destruction or repentance?

Within my Christian friends, some see this as the end is near, while others see a major rescue and revival breaking out. Some pastors preaching rapture while others preaching revival. Quite an interesting dichotomy. I’m not sure it’s “proper” to pray for one outcome over the other. I’m so done with this world and its systems... but I know people who need Jesus. I don’t think I should pray for selfish outcomes, but also I don’t want the Lord to delay in coming. Old skool “Thy will be done”, I suppose.

If it’s end times, nothing really matters what we do except survival/loyalty/love.

However if it’s revival, this is a great time for personal prosperity: spiritual, family/love, financial, mental health, etc.

Interesting times...

(Caveat for non-Christians: I think there can be a revival of liberty and spiritual revival could simply be a personal experience as well— just that personal spiritual revival and purging of crap in the church may lead to real Christians serving their community and modeling Jesus which may lead to a corporate spiritual revival out of love instead of the fear-based revival tactics.)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting you should say that Guyfriday as P2 is now known as P3... which matches the "PPPloans".

Remember also that there was a POTUS tweet with TYPO that I decoded a few days ago on here - where @ppploans was corrected to @PPPloans.

Italy, One, P2, P3

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting you should say that Guyfriday as P2 is now known as P3... which matches the "PPPloans".

Remember also that there was a POTUS tweet with TYPO that I decoded a few days ago on here - where @ppploans was corrected to @PPPloans.

Italy, One, P2, P3

Also read today that the Mafia is poised to take control in Italy after CV.

Don't know if that has legs though. I don't know much about Southern Europe.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Maybe that's why I keep thinking it? Speaking of P3 I wonder how the Vatican is going to deflect the current situation? I wonder what will happen next?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Right. "Awwwww! The apocalypse!" AND " Trump ruined everything! We're too late!" AND "oh, that wasn't much worse than the flu!" Hard to figure out how that all gets held at the same time. # dissonance

I've been hoping & praying for an apocalypse for 4 damn long years!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

....and here we go....

Baby QAnon Was Just Arrested ~ The Daily Beast

Steinbart’s arrest marks just the latest time a QAnon believer has been charged with a crime. Two others have been charged with murder, including one accused of murdering the head of the Gambino crime family. The conspiracy theory has also surfaced in two child kidnapping plots, and a 2018 terrorist incident near the Hoover Dam.

I'd like to know who his therapist(s) is.

He may not be a "shooter" but, maybe he could have been.

Did something go wrong with his MK Ultra programming?

Out of control?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I have no doubt that his "I'm invulnerable" routine, coupled with his Q-army " I have thousands of followers " talk was headed somewhere bad, regardless of programming or lack thereof. Went from 90% to 100% reading the court docs.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

qmap.pub...

The key = therapist.
Weak minds.
Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.
Controlled.
Duty.
Find the link (common denominator).
Error made.
Name can be found due to filing.
Fake?
Background?
Office?
Other patients?
Relocation imminent?
Conspiracy risk.
End (for now).
Haspel must find & term clas program.
She knows.
Q

If A.S. was using Qanon, was it at the behest or suggestion of some therapist? Seems like a fair question considering the above Q post.

He was at the Amen Clinic in CA. Worth a dig? Wired Magazine and WaPo both did articles about the founder.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No idea and couldn't care less. I knew the second he claimed that house was his that he was a fake. I called him out on it. That house is being built by Bob Parsons. I can't post why or how I know, but I do.

And I also worked on a few bases and know what a secure datacenter looks like. He is a total fraud.

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join