It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You got that right... here we go! Think I'll ignore twisted lying msm and rely solely on that court doc and the follow-on docs.
I wonder if they already subpoenaed records from his therapist. Those could be very telling. Whatever came of his brain scan? Wonder if he might have a tumor. Will his lawyer use that for defense.? Too much to speculate ATM but the court could go easy on him if his mental instability is well documented, diagnosed I would think.

I stayed quiet the whole time on AS so guess I should shut up now... back to regular programming.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Apparently he is a big deal.
DANIEL G. AMEN, MD

Dr. Amen is one of America’s leading psychiatrists and brain health experts. He has authored or coauthored 70 professional articles and more than 30 books, including New York Times mega-bestseller Change Your Brain, Change Your Life. He has appeared on numerous television shows including Dr. Phil, Larry King, Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The View.

Oh.. some of my favorite shows

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200407003D

POTUS retweet of own earlier tweet has a MIRROR timestamp of 20:02:46:

Will be interviewed by @SeanHannity tonight at 9:00 P.M. Eastern on @FoxNews. Look forward to it.

1) Delta of Retweet from original:
Retweet: 20:02:46
Original: 16:23:22
Difference = 03:39:24 which gives links to Q posts:

Q339 CONFIRMATION post: George Soros Election Fraud earns him SPECIAL PLACE

Q24 Draining the Swamp: Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

2) Mirror time of 02:20:46 and Mirror delta of 18:26 link posts:
Q220 Reminder. Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. Future answers past.

Q2046 Hillary referred to as Alice by Marty "Hatter" Torrey = Wonderland Connection (Major Q Proof)

Q1826 MSM Coordinated Attacks on Devin Nunes: THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! ... U.S. Air Force B-52 [Precision Bombs].

Q18 Mueller & POTUS meeting

Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

3) Post delta, Intra Delta and Timestamp link to posts:
Q219 Red Cross Stringer

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fX85VkAw No.150679159 📁
Nov 23 2017 21:54:44 (EST)
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.

Q

Timestamp encodes April 8th (twice) & 9th!

Q1905 Xbox Live / Chat Logs (Proof): Anyone have problems w/ their 'XBOX Live' accounts shortly after the drop yesterday?
[Purge] How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Q1844 [BC set the stage] [Plan] Could a new Telecommunications Act be on the way?

Q802 [2] MARKER/Flag: Definitions of PATRIOT and TRAITOR

Q2002 Fake Polls: "FAKE NEWS".

Q246 CIA's Hidden Data Center: 89074 Underground massive data center?
Note: 89074 also = "Q April 7th"

Q102 Captain Green Stringer

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148149435 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:17:35 (EST)
14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

Q3202 Read State's Attorney Kim Foxx's Texts and Emails Regarding the Jussie Smollett Case

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = WSHPMEFNL = 116
Equivalents: end of world, PI is the key to the mind of God, Holy spirit kills enemies, Eurojackpot, The seven seals, You crossed the line, Human trafficker against Abortion, hummingbirds, Keep your Focus, Downloads, Daktel UTAH underground
Q116 Crumb dump incoming fast. Archive immediately. Upload to graphic.

b) Base+nums = 116+9 = 125
Q125 South Korea aerial photo though parting clouds

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think anybody is arguing that now. He used the Q movement. But, why?

Was he on the way to being another James Holmes and was deterred?
Is the media using him to further discredit Q for their own reasons?
Was he under the direction or the power of suggestion by a therapist?

Q has dropped many crumbs regarding shooters and has suggested a look into their therapists. Q#1629, 1633, 1636, 2663, and 3100.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Perhaps similar to another that was on ATS a long time ago.

Not sure if it is ok to say the name, but assume mods will delete if not OK.

Jared Loughner.

But I don't think this guy (AS) had any killing intentions. I think he wanted to just make a name for himself.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

For some weird reason everytime I see PPPloan, I think Propaganda Due. I know that's not what it is, but given how much Pelosi seems to interfere with the loan program I wonder if P2 has anything to do with the shakey economic outlook?

Possible given what Kudlow said earlier today, "Americans' lives will be drastically different."

Larry Kudlow talks possible second task force to reopen US economy. Mercy of the banksters, again.🙄 C'mon give us a break.

Noticed that Kudlow is wearing Prez the Donald's Cheshire Cat tie, in this.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But I don't think this guy (AS) had any killing intentions. I think he wanted to just make a name for himself.

If it weren't for that gun video, I would probably agree.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Meh....if you look at his Instagram page he has a lot of him and friends shooting guns.

This kid doesn't strike me as violent at all.....just really wanting attention.

Like most frauds.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 13 POTUS tweets from April 7th + NEW FUNCTIONALITY

Q V17.26 20200407 to 3908 incl. DECODE tools

Notes on New functionality:
1) New tab "Wikileaks STRINGER MD5 Search",

2) Enter a STRINGER, Whole Q Post, or anything else for that matter and the MD5 Hash code is returned in the OUTPUT box,

3) On the right hand side the sheet automatically generates the URL for a search of Wikileaks or 4 other search engines... just click the UP arrow next to one to have a web page open with the results!

4) Maximum input is 1024 characters.

edit on 8-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow, that is some serious work you put into that SS.

Will try it out tomorrow. Need to get some shut eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think he wanted to just make a name for himself.

Illusions of grandeur along with narcissistic need leads to more acting out to get attention. It wasn't/isn't going anywhere good. Hopefully he gets help. Maybe not from the pop-culture celeb doctor.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

...if he was doing harm.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's some girl I follow. She has a pretty good sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hmm.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maeve Fahey Kennedy McKean (née Townsend; November 1, 1979 – April 2, 2020) was an American public health official, human rights attorney, and academic. She served as the Executive Director of the Global Health Initiative at Georgetown University. During the Obama Administration, McKean was the first-ever Senior Advisor for Human Rights in the United States Department of State's global AIDS program and the Office of Global Affairs at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

The Gates interview (MSNBC?) on the subject looks pretty damming. Too tired post it now. Polly has it in her video...

Worked for DiFi too.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

At about 4:30 the Director, CDC says the models were to scare people...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm just jumping in here - need to catch up on about 4 pages or so. I'm finally able to keep up
Anyway, I am so amped up tonight. I feel like we are at the point that the baby is finally crowning & we are at the point of severe pain but very soon, it is going to start to feel normal'ish again.

I've taken a couple of chances lately to plant red pill/seeds. I've had to pretty much bite my tongue around most people in my rl. It's getting to the point that I can't do it anymore. I'm so sick of the disinfo. & how they have been riled up into a frenzy. It's scary. It scared me to witness it but tonight, I had an epiphany. Earlier in the thread, I think it was CherokeeTroy talking about no fear. That really resonated with me & has been swirling around in my brain since I saw it.. I have always felt like I was meant for this time but I kept waiting for that to make sense. Lately, that has been popping up in my mind. I've always believed I was brought back or came back for something & now all of the sudden it seems so completely clear. I guess I just thought I would be quiet until everything became obvious & then I would try to help after because I just don't trust that anyone would listen. I try occasionally to point out verifiable stories & not just theories & they look at you like you are nuts. ???? Anyway, I think I am just going to start being insanely outspoken & blunt - advice???

Also mourning & honoring the Magnificent John Prine

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I basically said "screw Bill Gates" on my FB tonight & had the usual suspects like "What on earth are you talking about? Why? So Scary!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

These two interviews:
1) Evolved from less that 50 cases in China in early January
2) "suffering from a pneumonia epidemic" in December

This only matches up if the CDC director is referring to "confirmed cases".

If the CDC Director is telling us we actually had one of our scientists working in China at the time, I hope they will be sharing their first-hand experience with our government leaders.

#1 Interview with CDC Director:

0:40 > Evolved into the greatest public health crisis in over 100 years
First raised its head in China at the end of December / early January
Evolved from less that 50 cases in China in early January

1:45 > 30 year partnership with China CDC and us (US CDC)
US actually had one of our own CDC scientists embedded there
Scientists had good dialog & interaction / shared information early on (but he can't speak to the broader governmental level)

3:00 > Big lesson we need to over-prepare and modernize with state of the art
For decades we have under-invested and clearly under-prepared

Out of the blue: quarantined Vietnamese worker recalls training trip to Wuhan

#2) One of the first VN cases (she had been training in Wuhan from Nov 1, 2019 - January 17, 2020:

In the factory of about 600 workers, Zhou, a Chinese translator, was their best friend, communicating with them in Japanese.

One day, Zhou told them: "From now on, you must wear face masks to go to the supermarket." He warned the Vietnamese guest workers that Wuhan was "suffering from a pneumonia epidemic."

Masks were part of their daily protective gear, but from that day, the company required disinfection of hands and feet during work and other daily activities. Since Phuong didn’t know any Chinese language, all information she could get from the epidemic was from Zhou.

In December, when Wuhan’s streets were covered white with snow, Phuong went to the supermarket and saw that everyone was wearing face masks.

edit on 8-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 13 POTUS tweets from April 7th + NEW FUNCTIONALITY

Q V17.26 20200407 to 3908 incl. DECODE tools

Notes on New functionality:
1) New tab "Wikileaks STRINGER MD5 Search",

2) Enter a STRINGER, Whole Q Post, or anything else for that matter and the MD5 Hash code is returned in the OUTPUT
box,

3) On the right hand side the sheet automatically generates the URL for a search of Wikileaks or 4 other search engines... just click the UP arrow next to one to have a web page open with the results!

4) Maximum input is 1024 characters.

You really are so Amazing &b such a treasure! We appreciate you so much1 I still don;t fully understand it all but I know that it all makes sense & is relevant. The fact that you put in the work you do is just amazing. I am just so grateful & always in awe.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Fauci is the “state sponsored” Kevorkian.

The new “Dr Death”

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join