It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also, "BOOM".

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of the ZH comments gave a fair reason to visit the SCMP site. Did so , and to abbreviate all, after few readings saw one full page + Photo's of a certain Medical / Biology team as they observed said Covid 19 Virus beneath electro Mag'. They wanted to see if such or how such might react to selected Frequencies. They switched a simple radio on - Music playing - and noted how certain pitch of frequency caused Virus to Halt. or Slightly change shape etc. I suggested such for it then makes one think - Hypothetically - if person maybe previously infected . Eventually recovered, might carry nowt according to test, but would or could be adapted once more ie swung back into motion at a selected time by a certain Frequency ???

Hence 5G ????

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here's the link to the CDC letter Berg referenced....

Vital Statistics Reporting Guidance

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

cranky, re POTUS tweet with TYPO of "Y"...

I'll do a full decode later but I think this is IMPORTANT because:

a) COUNYRY becomes COUNTRY ... gives YT = YOUTUBE!

b) Time difference between original and correction is 03:03:
Q303 Renee J James

I did a Youtube search of Renee J James and turned up this one entitled "Intel's top woman on Hillary". It's only a minute and a half but she is asked if she should be in NSA and laughs it off! Also says she's passionate about children's rights and the need for IT security.

Worth mentioning that the only other post to contain ONLY a name, from memory, is the one with Ezra Cohen Warwick!!

Is she a White Hat whose been undercover to get dirt on Bill Gates, Apple, @Jack, Elon Musk etc.???

edit on 8-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker
John Prine and Marty Stuart were playing the Bluebird Cafe a famous venue in Nashville many years back. We were still in school down the road, had a friend dating a Bass player who was in the movie Great Balls of Fire about The Killer, Jerry Lee Lewis who was playing with them there and invited us. I didn't think I knew Prine's music well enough when asked to get up with them and Jam by my friends boy friend. I froze. I don't do that much.... LOL But I sure did know one Paradise and shoulda coulda woulda helped. Since, then I don't care if I don't know a word of someones music I will jam with them and find a contribution.

Rest in peace John.

edit on 8-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Fake news. Google image search is your friend.
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It could mean that Renee is part of a "Y" family.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200408001D

Q3909 comes 10 days, 20 hours and 40 mins (00 secs) after Q3908!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d6f0e1 No.8722377 šŸ“
Apr 8 2020 11:02:45 (EST) NEW
Read in order.
1. www.breitbart.com...šŸ“
2. www.foxnews.com...šŸ“
3. twitter.com...šŸ“
Why did WHO make several strong recommendation NOT TO impose a travel ban?
Why did select [D] govs ban the use of hydroxychloroquine [key]?
Why does FAKE NEWS push anti-hydroxychloroquine [fear tactics re: use]?
Why was impeachment pushed through H fast? [did they count on Rā€™s blocking new witnesses?]
Time sensitive?
Why?
When did [BIDEN] become the front runner?
Why was this critically important?
What happened directly after?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
EVERYTHING AT STAKE.
When everything else FAILEDā€¦.
DO YOU ATTEMPT TO CHEAT?
Welcome to the [D][Peopleā€™s Republic of China] party.
The Silent War continues..
[6+]

Q

a) Ten Days of Darkness completed!

b) But also, there is a 10 min MARKER POTUS tweet after the post:

Canā€™t see AOC plus 3 supporting Sleepy Joe!

c) "The Silent War continues.." appears for 3rd time with 2 periods - this was supposed to be a countdown marker but seems stuck on [2] periods,

d) [6+] - Is this saying "Watch your six Soros!"

e) Linked posts from usual decodes =
Q3909, Q2040, Q40, Q943, Q1102, Q245, Q1602, Q2302, Q2802, Q1393, Q62, Q1505, Q174,

edit on 8-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Not my addition to this, i was commenting on the post about it.

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It could pteridine, let's dig and find which it is? What has she been doing last 5 years?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, folks.

Here's a short video from Steve Bannon talking about a guy that doesn't get much mention in all of this, but should. Henry Kissinger. He declares that Kissinger has blood on his hands and that "we" will hunt him down. It's over his links to the CCP. Worth watching.

m.youtube.com...

He mentions the Falun Gong organ harvesting in here. Brings a question to mind for the thread. Do we have any QiGong practitioners up in here? Does anyone here have experience with Falun Gong?

PFS,
Good point.
I think Kissinger got my attention when he said 50 years ago or more that the US was going to have to suffer and allow the world to catch up. There is an interview out there about it, i am going from memory but I know I saw him say (paraphrasing) "dumb down America, lower the wages and bring up the rest of the World and their wages" "America is too far ahead".

I know a better idea, how about we smarten everyone up and help set up electrical grids like the West?

Can't do that because pollution would go up more was the answer to that. BS, it can be controlled easily if they would allow it.

So it seems we are left with this string of evidence of Eugenics and of them doing a lot of convincing-us-propaganda to go along with it is the other half of their hell they offer as "utopia".

edit on 8-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Q3912 Read and discern for yourself is a ZERO min MARKER = ACTION IN PROGRESS, and comes 48 seconds after Q3911.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A look at the #Colombia-led multinational naval Operation Orion V, which is targeting illicit traffickers with the help of 24 nations.

U.S. Southern Command

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

Are you the sort that reports the Babylon Bee for misinformation because you don't recognize satire?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I've posted on her a few times.
Former Intel President who almost became the CEO. No such thing at that level. More like Gray hat.

Renee

She is also an Operating Executive with The Carlyle Group in its Media and Technology practice. Renee also serves as the Vice Chair of the National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee which advises the President of the United States.

USRBC Annual Meeting 2010 ā€œFrom Silicon Valley to Skolkovo: Forging Innovation Partnershipsā€

SKOLKOVO and Intel open Innovation Design Lab

Intel Corporation has been involved in technological entrepreneurship programmes for a long time and considers them to be of vital importance for the world in general and Russia in particular', says Renee J. James, Senior Executive Vice President, General Manager of Software and Services Group, Intel Corporation, adding: ā€˜The creation of the Laboratory is the starting point of a partnership between Intel and the Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO in innovation design, which has a big future. The methods developed by the Laboratory will be subsequently used to create innovative business as part of Innogradā€™.

Renee was my top level boss back at that time.šŸ‘€
Though, way above my pay grade.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think most of the cogs in the machine are probably "grey hats". Doesn't take much for powerful people to leverage you in one direction or another, willingly or no.

If Flynn publicly criticized Trump or offered ambiguous statements ("I was very concerned that..." ) which could be used to support the Russia-gate hoax because that's clearly what they wanted as they leaned on him and his family and were basically bankrupting him with legal fees, can you really assign him dark motives in that scenario?

There are probably a lot of relatively small cogs that take the path of least resistance instead of suffering the consequences and committing career suicide (or maybe even Arkanicide in some cases).

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Also, "BOOM".

To expand on this a bit, you've got a generic "sooner rather than later, ... quickly forgotten". "BOOM, perhaps like never before"

Kind of parallels Q'ish themes: "Nothing can stop what's coming". "BOOM, unprecedented BOOM"

If we assign misspelt words a meaning "COUmo-NY-RY"?
Can we make an RY connection?

Both a bit weak, but that's where my mind goes. I enjoy mind-puzzles, and the trying to find a "key", even if I'm mostly convinced there isn't one
And I have way too much time on my hands the past couple of weeks..!

Can anyone expand on that or re-steer me in a different direction? I'm breaking from tinfoilery for lunch

edit on 8-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Next up: 4-10-20 ?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Greetings Patriots.
Apologies for inaccurate ā€œ96ā€ to next contact with yā€™all. As is known, timelines are fluid. Was unable to update until conclusion point reached.

Uptick in human trafficking news.
More and more will continue to come out.

Do Not Fear.
For we are winning.
They canā€™t stop whatā€™s happening.
Panic panic panic.

Never before in my life have I believed more in Q and those behind the scenes. Keep The Faith!

Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the update thatā€™s all well and good.

Any actual news or just your apology for the typo?

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join