It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: CanadianMason

Did we buy Greenland?

Easier to buy Greenland than toilet paper.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A judge should force Adam Schiff to unseal the just-fired ICIG's (Atkinson) impeachment testimony transcript.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Navy Captain Removed From Carrier Tests Positive for Covid-19

Captain Crozier was fired after a leak of a letter he had emailed to Navy leaders detailing the service's failures in dealing with a coronavirus outbreak on the U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt.

But, of course he tested positive. Silenced. Give the US Navy a blackeye and pay a PAINFUL price.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Our US Surgeon General (Vice Admiral Jerome Adams) must have a bit of "showboat" in him. Nobody knew who he was before last month, and now he's all over news shows, making headlines about how bad one place or another will be.

This week we're exiting out of, was supposed to be "horrific" for Chicago. It wasn't.

This coming week will be "America's Pearl Harbor".

Pearl Harbor incoming: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats will roast Admiral Adams if his doomsday predictions don't happen. They don't like having their hopes raised, and then repeatedly let down like that.

-------------------------------------------------

ALSO New Guidance from the CDC will help pump up the death toll.

Just in time for Pearl Harbor week: www.cdc.gov...
edit on 4/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Start at 6:22 into the video where, on March 6th, he makes a "public service announcement" about the Queen of Denmark and Greenland:

6:22

30 Day Notice HERE

March 6, 2020 + 30 days takes us to today, April 5th.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The don't eat blood guy?

His fake drawl kills me
edit on 5-4-2020 by CovertID19 because: forgot i cant say gay because you hate me

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

Interesting timeline on the Nights [1] to [5], irikash!

1) Passover in 2020 begins on the evening of Wednesday 8th, which is the start of NO night ops!

2) Could Wed 8th to Fri 10th be Day Ops, after Tuesday Night [4] Ops?
Because...

Dark = Night Ops
to
Light = Day Ops

and... we have a visible passover cleansing of humanity on the first 3 days of passover, Wednesday thru to Good Friday?

edit on 5-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Demonic Madonna lining up to make transhumanism fashionable - because "we are all in this together" and she is joining the Gates Foundation.

twitter.com...

Her twitter is getting plastered with Adrenochrome memes.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: queenofswords

Didn't the yellow brick road just take Dorothy to the Emerald City. The Emerald City was a city built of illusions, ran by a charlatan. Does this mean that "the short cut" only takes you to what you want to see, and not what you need to see?

Wizard of Oz was an allegory for traditional American values, taking America off the gold and silver standards, and how when fiat (the Wizard) is created, there's nothing behind it.

thereformedbroker.com...

Remember: Oz didn't give nothing to the tin man ... that he didn't already have.

Oz is often a reference to Australia, too... where some
Famous celebs have been hiding out...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

04/04/28
1010 [5 days]

04/07/28
1068 Day [1]

No Day [2] - [5]

Day 5 Easter?

Thank you Rel for digging

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
4-5

NavalHistory

Q#158 is the only one using the fully text "the hunt for red October."

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The virus was not in full bloom. All claims are on “hold” just like the economy

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
According to @EUvsDisinfo which was R/T by "National Counterintelligence and Security Center" 👇

"Pointing fingers in all directions: the pro-Kremlin media has spread multiple conspiracy theories about the coronavirus. These are the ones that got the most traction on the social media."

twitter.com...

Which is your favorite?
Which is actually probably not disinfo?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

A likely excuse, lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if OCTOBER links to PASSOVER on 8th?

Uber/Ober

Über (German pronunciation: [ˈyːbɐ] (About this soundlisten), sometimes written uber /ˈuːbər/[1] in English-language publications) is a German language word meaning "over", "above" or "across". It is an etymological twin with German ober, and is cognate (through Proto-Germanic) with English over, Dutch over, Swedish över

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
PFS, (&others)

Chart from the last 24 hours might suggest a correlation between those seeking to connect up yesterday - 4.4.2020/444, in various ways (mediation, soul etc...) and the intensity present in the graph.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Physicists against 5G here, and not just anybodies on the internet. I don't know yet but here is a counter argument to consider.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

That article from Oct 2019 is from a respected periodical, and it says we have NO reason to think it is safe.

I err on the side of safety, normally. I will never be walking a tightrope across two buildings for certain. But I did climb a huge Transmission tower in HS after my wrestling buddies berated me to 'be a man' and I caved. I was and still am afraid of heights after a fall in the summer of my 3rd grade of school when the Army NG made me do things I wouldn't do with rappelling in training. It was suck it up or I would've had to leave the Army NG disgraced more or less even if they would have given an "Honorable D.".

Remember I stated I don't know yet.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
DEBUNKED! Here's some information about how 5G is not harmful to humans, and is NOT the cause of COVID-19. I think this conspiracy theory needs to go the way of the dodo bird:

For those that need to hear it: there’s not a shred of scientific evidence linking 5G to the coronavirus outbreak. Words I never thought I’d have to type: t.co...— Rhiannon Williams (@RhiannonJudithW) April 1, 2020

Twit

We've got enough to deal with.

I think some 5G information needs to be cleared. 5G runs in the same non ionizing radiation spectrum as wifi, 4g 3g 2g 1g, and just about every other wireless service. The only known damaging non-ionizing radiation we know of is microwaves because the frequency is the same as water; obviously could cause some issues. There is no definite science or report that shows 5g is damaging. 5G has been rolling out for years now, all over the world.

There's nothing showing that 5G can manipulate DNA or cause this and that etc. Its literally the same sh*t people were saying about cellphones in general, and then 3g and 4g.

If everyone here trusts Trump to combat all faces of evil, and 5G is really that bad, why did he let 5G network construction continue?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"It will be just the fourth time in the queen's 68-year reign that she has delivered a special address to the nation."
ABC News

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if OCTOBER links to PASSOVER on 8th?

Uber/Ober

Über (German pronunciation: [ˈyːbɐ] (About this soundlisten), sometimes written uber /ˈuːbər/[1] in English-language publications) is a German language word meaning "over", "above" or "across". It is an etymological twin with German ober, and is cognate (through Proto-Germanic) with English over, Dutch over, Swedish över

Saw your post then saw this...

@brunobarking

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join