It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Because FEMA uses homemade masks?

No, those are for the citizens like you and me. I heard on the tele-lie-vision earlier today to use scarfs so connecting the pamper dots just seemed to make crazy sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It can't be unseen.
edit on 3-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Th eRed Cross is probably too busy looking for their money out in the dessert.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that powerful little video. It really is picking up speed and it's growing at an exponential rate. Batten down the hatches! We're gonna need a bigger board! Lol I kid, I kid?

It was quite a bonding moment when I discovered my brother followed Q but for a complete stranger. We both automatically had an unspoken understanding of each other. Now, if I could just persuade my little liberal sister to give it just a thought, I will have moved mountains then. To each, their own. I'm just glad there are so many here to help hold the flashlight to guide those in the drakness. As they say, the most important person is the newcomer. We are about to have these walls inundated with them. It may get to a point where we may have to start adopting them.

edit on 3-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
It looks like they may have posted that picture of the patient for a different reason if you read this tweet. I took a ss of it to give you an idea where this story is going to go. It is pretty out there and I know this, so dont shoot the messenger. I just figure leave no stone un-turned. Not to mention I suppose stranger things have happened over time.

LINK TO TWEET if you care

Yea, that creature pic in earlier tweet caught my attention too.
The creature is from Patricia Piccinini's art exhibition.

Patricia Piccinini's The Welcome Guest from 2011.

The twitter conspiracies are racking up a hundred per day now spreading faster than corona on adrenochrome.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It can't be unseen.

Very true indeed!! Expecting mothers? The new Gen will be known as Coronials.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Heard from relative that all Internet in Michigan just went down.
Anyone else hear this?

Mine was fine.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Anyone else hear this?

Mine was fine.

Do you use WOW?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Seriously, what the hell is docking?
Somebody better explain it before someone gets knocked out trying to dock somebody.

Best I can find is it's just a provocative meme originating from 4chan. Need I say more.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Yeah, I think it's exactly what it looks like and I am appalled.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

TextAre those field hospitals set up for COVID-19 overflow or to keep the other patients isolated from the COVID-19 patients? 

Current Mission is to take non-WuhanVirus patients.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Anyone else hear this?

Mine was fine.

Do you use WOW?

No, AT&T.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hate to slow things down, and quote my own post, but...

Am I reading this correctly? "NOTHING WILL BE CLEAN" [SCARE] "NECESSARY EVENT"

YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES WILL BE SAFE.

Isn't this a forewarning, or even a proof? High confidence on my end.

I think it might have been covered already. Apologies to whomever for not referring to the original post.

I feed so stupid for not seeing it before, but so smart for understanding it now.

We have more than we know!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Re: the chimeras discussed on the last page, everyone needs to remember history, WWII in particular. The Nazis and the Japanese were involved in some very sick sh*t research-wise.

At the end of the war the US Military and the OSS/CIA wanted all that research and all the people engaged in it brought back here, and it was.

The OSS became the CIA proper. Both it and the MIC continued the research and everything went private and black.

Everyone knows what Eisenhower said. By then it was too late and he knew it. Kennedy was murdered for simply talking about it.

Considering history, the attempt to make chimeras should be a surprise to no one. I'm sure there is even sicker sh*t waiting in the wings.

I read just today that a woman in one of the lesser Asian countries shaved a female baboon and kept it as a prostitute for her male employees. It was rescued after 15 years of abuse.

The human is the most despicable creature to walk the earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

These pictures remind me of that girl in the photo that behind Epstein. I'm not going to look it up, but most of us here know the picture.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Balance....

Here’s a positive:

Very interesting ❤️
*WORLD QUARANTINE *
The flood lasted 40 days
40 years Moses fled Egypt
40 days Moses stayed on the hill to get the boards Exodus lasted 40 years
Jesus fasted for 40 days
40 days between Carnival and Easter
40 days for woman to rest after giving birth.
So, what about the Bible and the number 40? A group of theologians think that the number 40 represents "change", it is the time of preparing a person or people to make a fundamental change, something will happen after these 40 days.

During quarantine, rivers are cleaning up, vegetation is growing, the air is cleaner because of less pollution, less theft, less murders, the Earth is at rest for the first time in many years.

In the Bible, whenever the number 40 appears there is a "change" so, during that time, enjoy it with yours, and return to the family altar together, it will be of great blessing, and you will see the changes that God can work in you and in your home and you will see that * “everything works together for good for those who love God.” Romans 8: 28 *

Remembering that we are in the year 2020 (20 + 20 = 40) 40 days for the spiritual liberation of our nation. The best is yet to come Praying for everyone near and far. Xoxox

Now the bad:

IMMUNITY CERTIFICATE

(CNN)Perhaps half the world's population is living under some form of restriction to help curb the spread of coronavirus. Many are starting to wonder when and how these tough limits on everyday activities will end.

Most experts agree that the only way out of a lockdown is testing. Reliable tests would allow people to know whether they have had the virus, and therefore enjoy at least a degree of immunity. They would give officials the ability to isolate new outbreaks when they emerge.

But just how would people prove their status -- and just what rights would that status confer? These are big questions that countries around the world are grappling with.

My head will explode before I turn 34.

Immunity certificates?

STEPHEN KING, put DOWN the tequila!

weeeeeeee this roller coaster is NOT like the others r🎢

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The FISA investigation rolls on:

FISA Court Orders FBI to Provide "Names" and "Docket Numbers" For 29 Spy Warrant Applications Found to Have Errors

The FISA court is going to review the 29 cases the IG reviewed to see if the errors invalidate the warrants.

Remember, the IG reviewed 29 cases -- ALL OF THEM were found to contain errors such as missing information, claims unsupported by evidence, and missing files.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Samaritan's Purse=FEMA??

I dunno. I thought they were a non-profit org.

🤔

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join