It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Know what you mean care, I had to drive 30 miles into Birmingham, 3 times in one night... after an 18 hour day. I remember thinking on the 3rd trip "If I drove into the central reservation at least I could rest".

I didn't even get paid overtime in those days - not fun.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Had to guffaw watching UK News on Sky this morning with MSM reporters calling for Boris Johnson to bring ex Prime Minister David Cameron, Lord Hague and Jeremy Hunt into his cabinet for a Government of National Unity, despite polls saying people were happy with how Boris Johnson is dealing with the crisis.

They're panicking big time and think if they get some old deep state kingpins in they may get some control to extend the crisis or stop the plan!

BTW Jeremy Hunt is the ex Health Secretary and has a Chinese Wife link).

Their logic is desperate... a national unity government wouldn't bring in old politicians from the governing party... it would bring in politicians from other parties but keep most of your own party in the cabinet in place.

edit on 3-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

threadreaderapp.com...

Impressive thread here that lines up with our warrior's reports.

Ties in Venezuela, China and more.

I want to believe something good comes from all of this evil. Soon.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hex eh and way back then.

Fortran and Basic carried me for years. I didn't take Cobalt or much other than C++ later but Hex was the beginning of real computing skills. The compilers back then were clunky compared to now. Now they can pinpoint a breakdown in logic. Someone in my office has the skill and he builds programs that report pollution for what we call the War Room with a huge set of screens with the real time data graphed for each monitor we are reviewing. Everyone else is jealous in our building.

I recall calculations were much slower in Binary 8 bits

Arrays became huge in Hex.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

I remember getting great satisfaction out of finding and fixing errors in machine code/assembler programs, against a couple hours deadline, where the only info you had was a business spec, input and output record formats and a printout of hexadecimal that was "the program"... "and you try telling the kids of today that they're getting it easy - they don't believe you!"

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The very last thing I heard on the vid was a women saying as they held the camera on the incubators, "we don't need anything like that right now".

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@bards

original clip

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Your scripture

"The Lord is a Warrior, the Lord is his name."

God speed our path to remove this foul bane from the Earth. Blessings!

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Very Active next 96
Do Not Fear.

RE: Supply tainted en route to end users... can not divulge where/who/when only can state certain supplies ARE tainted.

Tainting has NO chance of exposure for innocents.
Do Not Fear.

Many Traps left.
Remember THEY ARE FROZEN!

Provides one side of trap. Effective neutralization of cross border and intra border movements provides other side of trap.

Look Back to drops re: meetings with upper level players
Look Back to drops re: “entering the storm”
Look Back to drops re: LB / MX / CHI

Everything is ready.

Do Not Fear.

Exodus 15:3

PRAY

Semper Fidelis

edit on 3-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know Cranky, I was really amazed yesterday at how many of my followers were talking about preparing to take these children into their homes and knowing that they will come with a lot of trauma packaging. All they could talk about is smothering them with love and support.I found it to be very heartwarming.

Perhaps this is the very place the "Feminine" energy will come into play. In the homes that will help absorb these kids with love and support. I imagine a lot of support groups will also spring up around a lot of these areas. This is a pretty big undertaking depending on how long the child has been abused., and it is going to take a lot of patience and understanding. Bless those women.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If i were a young man I would be champing at the bit to help drag their asses to a gray bar motel. That is, if they don't commit suicide by LEO and fight back. I am sure some of the guys wouldn't be against helping them meet their maker.

a reply to: queenofswords

We are at war! Behind scenes for safety.

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Anyone who knows us infantrymen knows we make the sickest of jokes in the worst of times.
Helps to balance out the evil we face.

Thanks for the laughs!

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Especially you east coast legs!

I am praying for you and your team of dedicated soldiers.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Many levels involved in background movements.
Do Not Fear.

Stay Vigilant
Be Prepared

We are ready and so are most of my loved ones and confidants.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to go back and hunting those down. I know how busy you are to begin with as it is. Let me know if I can ever help you with anything and dont be shy about it

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I might have swapped you that cheese was skanky, better than nothing , something akin to Velveeta. we found ways to use that crappy peanut butter as sterno. Warm that insta coffee up.....

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I see you recall the old days, JoM. Remember when they were part of the C-rations? Great trading item for non-smokers!

Cheers

Yep and that should tell you about how old I am when I say I was the last to get em and the first to get something called LRPS. I forget how to spell it or the Acronym but it was Long range something.

ETA

The canned goods were awesome. LRPS and MRE's sucketh mightely.

Green eggs and ham piled up. One night in Basic with a duty of fire watch at Zero DARK 30, I open a can out of hunger and desperation that overcame my fear. Well, I fell in love with green eggs and ham. I will eat green eggs and ham.

The 80's-era MREs were vile. I always traded cheese for peanut butter and ate it on the crackers.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I might have swapped you that cheese was skanky, better than nothing , something akin to Velveeta. we found ways to use that crappy peanut butter as sterno. Warm that insta coffee up.....

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I see you recall the old days, JoM. Remember when they were part of the C-rations? Great trading item for non-smokers!

Cheers

Yep and that should tell you about how old I am when I say I was the last to get em and the first to get something called LRPS. I forget how to spell it or the Acronym but it was Long range something.

ETA

The canned goods were awesome. LRPS and MRE's sucketh mightely.

Green eggs and ham piled up. One night in Basic with a duty of fire watch at Zero DARK 30, I open a can out of hunger and desperation that overcame my fear. Well, I fell in love with green eggs and ham. I will eat green eggs and ham.

The 80's-era MREs were vile. I always traded cheese for peanut butter and ate it on the crackers.

I remember how the (West) German soldiers rolled their eyes when we were in the field with them on exercise. THEY headed into the nearest town to eat schnitzels and drink beer, and eagerly invited us to come along and bond over good food and drink. But NOOO, the U.S. Army followed the rules! So off they went, and we "enjoyed" our MREs, with generous quantities of H2O pulled from the Buffalo.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Q+Tweet

I was on FB last night and caught a Tucker Carlson video telling the backstory behind the 3M masks. It infuriated me. So I clicked share. I said something on FB along the lines of “there’s so much I wanna say and I don’t even know who to say it to, maybe I should just go on and tweet Trump” (it was serious with a twist of jest)

Within 15 minutes Trump posted this on FB and for a quick moment I was like “that’s so coincidental!”

And then I was like..... did the prez just get my vibe?and I was all like nah... couldn’t be

Then I’m catching up on the thread this morning and I’m now like.... but could it be?

My strongest prayers and loving energy will be sent to all who are in need of it. ❤️.

Let me share t his article that came across my feed last night as well... I saved it for here because it’s been a long while since I’ve had a news story come across that felt relevant to our thread.

But this one has me reading between the lines while also dealing with the somewhat “cognitive dissonance” of contradictory statements in here contrasting with what could be potentially going on behind the scenes.

Here’s a few relevant excepts. Maybe others will see what I’m sensing?

Sex trafficking survivor turned advocate Eliza Bleu says the coronavirus shutdown has created the “perfect storm” for rife sex trafficking.

Right now, Bleu told The Daily Wire, the “new addition” to the at-risk sex trafficking population is “everyone.”

Generally, the most at-risk populations include “those experiencing homelessness, addiction, poverty both rural and urban, immigrants, LGBTQ, indigenous populations, people of color,” the advocate said, “and the new addition… everyone. Any parent that will do whatever it takes to feed their child in a moment of desperation is at risk. Anyone living paycheck to paycheck, with no paycheck, is at risk.”

“Nationally, we are not equipped to deal with the influx of human trafficking survivors,” the survivor explained. “The government has relied on faith-based organizations to take care of most of our survivors of human trafficking. In my opinion, the faith-based organizations were the ones that stepped up when no one else would at first. The safe houses that are not faith-based organizations are full. The faith-based houses are full. The domestic violence shelters are full. The homeless shelters are full.We were all full before Corona.”

👆🏽 That last paragraph makes me wonder if it could be a hint about all the makeshift hospitals, hospitals cleared out, etc.

Again, the article causes extreme cognitive dissonance when taken at face value (and following the discussion of the opposite happening out there from members in the thread)

What says y’all?

Good morning.
Left y’all quite the load with this one.

Love and Hope and Healing is my prayer for ALL but especially the most vulnerable right now.

May God show his magnificent power through a miracle such as this very thing... bringing all of the abused out of bondage. That would be BIBLICAL.

❤️

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: Added tweet and video for relevancy

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: cleaning up words and errors

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: Bolded some words that should grab the attention

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Interesting. Think we might reference this in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Dashen,

re: PM. Point taken ... but Damn. Heavy price to pay for a happy ending, if that is what it in fact turns out to be.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
U.S. Companies better realize that they are American companies first and foremost. Actions like those of 3M with the N95 masks need to
Be followed with punishment. It's like Trump has said numerous times, America First.

3M can get with the program or vanish. Those should be their options. No negotiations.

Average Americans have run out of patience with such companies.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Your link is no good

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join